- Signed 5 to 7 year contract with Amazon rapid growth expected
- Thirteen 28-day bid periods, each with an hourly guarantee of 60 hours
- Home-basing for all crews Headerquarters: Wilmington, OH
- IATA code: 8C; ICAO code: ATN ATC callsign: "Air Transport"
- This page was last updated: May 7, 2019 (Pay Scale and Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3702 | Views: 1013054
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 4982 | Views: 1399070
The Company may require all 757/767 First Officers to be IRO qualified
First Officers shall be entitled to an override based upon flight hours flown while designated as an IRO (e.g., for a flight with 12 hours of block time the IRO would receive eight hours of credit at IRO rates, and four hours of credit at First Officer rates)
ATI jobs page.
ATI interview gouge.
Air Transport International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours (13 bid period per year)
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours (13 bid period per year)
Pilot will receive BUG which will be 60 flight pay credit hours each bid unit. Pilots training into a higher position, upon IOE and successful completion, will be paid this higher rate.
Most Junior Captain hire date: B767/B757 January, 2017
up to 2.5%
401K Matching: Yes