- The company will offer a sign-on bonus, accordingly:
- $20,000 to a pilot who possesses an ATP and a B1900 Type rating.
- $10,000 to a pilot who possesses an ATP. These will be paid out quarterly as follows:
- The quarter starting after passing their test flight and being hired.
- Incrementally paid at the completion of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and after one year of employment.
- Alaska's largest scheduled all-cargo carrier
- Small package and freight network throughout Alaska
- $30.00 per flight hour first year, average about 80 hours per month
- This page last updated: March 20, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12338 | Views: 6155371
Alaska Central Express PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired - June 2016
First Officer Pay: Year 1 starts @ $35.00. After 500TT pay goes up to 37.50/hr. After 1000TT pay goes up to 40/hr. Average flight time per month is 80hrs.
401k matching 4%
401K Matching: Yes