- The company will offer a sign-on bonus, accordingly:
- $20,000 to a pilot who possesses an ATP and a B1900 Type rating.
- $10,000 to a pilot who possesses an ATP. These will be paid out quarterly as follows:
- The quarter starting after passing their test flight and being hired.
- Incrementally paid at the completion of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and after one year of employment.
- Alaska's largest scheduled all-cargo carrier
- Small package and freight network throughout Alaska
- $30.00 per flight hour first year, average about 80 hours per month
- This page last updated: March 20, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 5843 | Views: 1298071
Alaska Central Express PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired - June 2016
First Officer Pay: Year 1 starts @ $35.00. After 500TT pay goes up to 37.50/hr. After 1000TT pay goes up to 40/hr. Average flight time per month is 80hrs.
401k matching 4%
401K Matching: Yes