- Schedules average 50-70 hrs per month
- Typical day is about 3-4 hrs of flying; M-F; pilots stay at the layover during the day
- Largest Part 135 cargo airline in the US
- Approx. 2,000 weekly departures
- Per diem pay is $35/day per policy
- 19 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico
- Letter of agreement with Allegiant Air to provide guaranteed interviews with preferential hiring to AMF pilots
- Ameriflight has flow agreements with UPS/Allegiant/Frontier/Omni
- This page last updated: January 29, 2018 (Quicktake, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
American called!!! No, not really.. :D:D But here's the thread for when they do! ...Replies: 5910 | Views: 1951497
Hey everyone, anyone have a minute to answer a quick question about hiring, I am somewhat confused. ...Replies: 3945 | Views: 1505728
Hiring approx. 20 pilots per month
Captain minimums: 1,200 TT, 50 ME, Commercial AMEL Instrument Airplane and must meet 135 minimums.
First Officer minimums: 800TT, 50 ME, Commercial ME Land with Instrument rating and high performance and complex endorsements and must meet 135 minimums.
Training is 6 weeks. Ameriflight pays for training, hotel during training (single occupancy), and a $35/day per diem per policy.
Training wages for all flight crew members: $12.50/hour
Based on 40 hour/week
Ameriflight interview gouge
Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Allegiant, American Airlines and AA owned regionals, Atlas Air, Compass, FedEx, Horizon Republic, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and more
(Click and drag the sliders)
Twin Prop = All
If pilot is on TDY away from assigned base for more than 24 hrs, per diem of $35 per day is also paid
Annual Retention Bonus:
EMB120 First Officer: 7%
BE99 Captain: 7%
SA227/BE1900/EMB120 Captain: 10%
Bonus structure is 20% along with 20K peak to peak bonus per year
Ameriflight now matches $0.50 for each dollar an employee contributes up to 5% of their pay.
401K Matching: Yes
Ameriflight now uses Airline Apps