- Schedules average 60 hrs per month.
- Typical schedule is Monday through Friday, morning to evening; pilots stay at outstation during the day.
- Largest Part 135 cargo airline in the US.
- Approx. 1,500 weekly departures.
- Per diem pay is $35/day per policy.
- 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Letter of agreement with Allegiant Air to provide guaranteed interviews with preferential hiring to AMF pilots.
- Flow through agreements with Allegiant, Frontier, and Omni.
- Gateway program with UPS Airlines.
- This page last updated: June 1, 2020 (Fleet and Pay Scales)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
Regional pilot on CRJ's. i've found a positive attitude goes a long way in this business. ...Replies: 10123 | Views: 843145
How dare you try to interject facts in to this discussion! That is not allowed, and you should be ba ...Replies: 1942 | Views: 1052928
Hiring approx. 20 pilots per month
Captain minimums: 1,200 TT, 50 ME, Commercial AMEL Instrument Airplane and must meet 135 minimums.
First Officer minimums: 500TT, 25 ME, Commercial ME Land with Instrument rating and high performance and complex endorsements and must meet 135 minimums.
Training is 6 weeks. Ameriflight pays for training, travel, hotel, and a $35/day per diem per policy.
Training wages for all flight crew members: $12.50/hour
Based on 40 hour/week
Ameriflight interview gouge
Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American Airlines and AA owned regionals, Atlas Air, Compass, FedEx, Frontier, Horizon, Republic, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, and more.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Twin Prop = All
If pilot is on TDY away from assigned base for more than 24 hrs, per diem of $35 per day is also paid
Higher salary for dual-rated pilots.
Salary not based on flight hour credits – pilots will not make less than the salary.
Opportunities for additional income are available – training positions, extra routes/legs.
Peak bonus available when applicable.
Medical, dental, vision available through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Benefits available first of the month after hire date.
Ameriflight matches $0.50 for each dollar an employee contributes up to 5% of their pay.
401K Matching: Yes
Ameriflight uses Airline Apps and Aviation Job Net.