- Schedules average 50-70 hrs per month
- Typical day is about 3-4 hrs of flying; M-F; pilots stay at the layover during the day
- Largest Part 135 cargo airline in the US
- Approx. 2,000 weekly departures
- Per diem pay is $35/day per policy
- 19 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico
- Letter of agreement with Allegiant Air to provide guaranteed interviews with preferential hiring to AMF pilots
- This page last updated: July 10, 2017 (Other)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 16760 | Views: 3016295
No emails. App status just says "complete." ...Replies: 5568 | Views: 1787288
Hiring approx. 20 pilots per month
Captain minimums: 1,200 TT, 50 ME, Commercial AMEL Instrument Airplane and must meet 135 minimums.
First Officer minimums: 800TT, 50 ME, Commercial ME Land with Instrument rating and high performance and complex endorsements and must meet 135 minimums.
Training is 6 weeks. Ameriflight pays for training, hotel during training (single occupancy), and a $35/day per diem per policy.
Training wages for all flight crew members: $12.50/hour
Based on 40 hour/week
Ameriflight interview gouge
Ameriflight now has jumpseat agreements with Southwest, UPS, Seaborne, Spirit, SkyWest, and Mokulele Airlines. More to come. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Twin Prop = All
If pilot is on TDY away from assigned base for more than 24 hrs, per diem of $35 per day is also paid
Annual Retention Bonus:
EMB120 First Officer: 7%
BE99 Captain: 7%
SA227/BE1900/EMB120 Captain: 10%
Ameriflight now matches $0.50 for each dollar an employee contributes up to 5% of their pay.
401K Matching: Yes
Ameriflight now uses Airline Apps