- Wholly owned by ZS Fund L.P. with Tim Strauss as CEO.
- 9 days hard and 3 days soft off per 28 day bid period.
- Crews will occassionally deadhead to an outstation, go into rest period, then fly a return leg to MIA.
- Day off flying pays over guarantee regardless of block credit earned.
- Each reserve period earns a minimum 3 hours block credit.
- All 727's have been retired
- Scheduled twice weekly MIA-BRU service beginning May 2020
- Approximately 1/3 of operations are from Amerijet's own cargo hub in MIA to markets throughout The Caribbean, Europe, and Latin America.
- Amerijet customers include DHL, DOD, and USPS.
- Initial training done in MIA, DFW, or a combination of the two locations.
- Company covered travel between a pilot's "home" airport in the US and temp domiciles.
- This page last updated: June 23, 2021 (Quicktake, Fleet, Pilots, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
I fly Airbii. I do understand why folks remove their headsets at 18k. Habit & ignorance. If your ver ...Replies: 3956 | Views: 1351403
Just curious...how often do they have ATL 73n in the new hire drops? TIA ...Replies: 3893 | Views: 1892881
Apply online at https://mycargo.amerijet.com//careers
-Unrestricted FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
-1500 hours of fixed wing total time
-1st Class Medical Certificate
-FCC Radio License
-Authorization to live and work in the United States
Amerijet International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Int'l override pay: $5/hr Capt; $3/hr FO/PFE/SO
Most junior captain hired: July 2017 (direct hire)
401K: yes ($.50 per $1 pilot contribution up to 4%)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none