- Wholly owned by ZS Fund L.P. with Vic Karjian as CEO.
- 9 days hard and 3 days soft off per 28 day bid period.
- Crews will occassionally deadhead to an outstation, go into rest period, then fly a return leg to MIA.
- Day off flying pays over guarantee regardless of block credit earned.
- Each reserve period earns a minimum 3 hours block credit.
- 3% pay override for B767
- Amerijet owns SRX Transcontinental based in Uzbekistan, operating AN12 aircraft in central Asia and the Caribbean
- 7-year agreement with Cargo Aircraft Management, Inc. to lease five 767-200s
- Approx. 20% of revenue is charter
- Amerijet earns 70% of revenue from own, scheduled cargo operation throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America
- All 727's have been retired
- 767 pilots back at MIA after every trip no overnights anywhere for them
- This page last updated: September 6, 2018 (Hiring, Pay Rates)
Trending from the Forum
Thumbs down on the current slow down of OTS. And to be clear, I'll give a big thumbs up to increa ...Replies: 8277 | Views: 2423460
Amerijet International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Int'l override pay: $5/hr Capt; $3/hr FO/PFE/SO
Most junior captain hired: July 2017 (direct hire)
401K: yes ($.50 per $1 pilot contribution up to 4%)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none