- Wholly owned by ZS Fund L.P. with Vic Karjian as CEO.
- 9 days hard and 3 days soft off per 28 day bid period.
- Crews will occassionally deadhead to an outstation, go into rest period, then fly a return leg to MIA.
- Day off flying pays over guarantee regardless of block credit earned.
- Each reserve period earns a minimum 3 hours block credit.
- Amerijet owns SRX Transcontinental based in Uzbekistan, operating AN12 aircraft in central Asia and the Caribbean
- Approx. 20% of revenue is charter
- Amerijet earns 70% of revenue from own, scheduled cargo operation throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America
- All 727's have been retired
- Contract with USPS for various domestic routes through 2024
- This page last updated: August 15, 2019 (Quicktake, Fleet, Hiring and Payscale)
Trending from the Forum
But the company says I can no longer use my common sense, and I must do things the AA way. I'm n ...Replies: 2619 | Views: 1047617
Miniums; ATP, 1st Class Medical, 1500hrs EFIS experience
Email Resume & Cover letter to [email protected]
Amerijet International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Int'l override pay: $5/hr Capt; $3/hr FO/PFE/SO
Most junior captain hired: July 2017 (direct hire)
401K: yes ($.50 per $1 pilot contribution up to 4%)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none