- Join Atlas Air at the 2020 WAI Conference from Thursday, March 5 to Saturday, March 7, 2020 and learn about the extraordinary opportunities available. Register here: https://www.wai.org/20conference
- Atlas Air is holds regular interview days in MIA, CVG, NY and other locations. Meet with several experienced representatives from our HR and Flight Operations teams to discuss your experience and the career opportunities at Atlas Air. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2w9MELl
- All candidates that meet the minimum qualification can learn more and apply at: http://bit.ly/2w9MELl
- Total pilots between Atlas and Southern is 2000+
- Customers include some of the world's leading airlines, express and e-commerce providers - AeroLogic, Amazon, Asiana Cargo, Cathay Pacific Cargo, EL AL, Inditex, Qantas, DHL Express, FedEx, SF Express and UPS; air charter specialist Chapman Freeborn; as well as as governments, nongovernment organizations and major freight forwarders - DHL Global Forwarding, Agility, CEVA, Expeditors, Hellmann, Kuehne+Nagel, Nippon Express, Panalpina, DB Schneker and UPS SCS, among others. CMI customers include Amazon, Boeing, DHL Express, MLW Air and Nippon Cargo Airlines.
- Operates primarily long-term contracts with customers under ACMI or CMI.
- In 2019, we operated 65,000 flights to 400 destinations in 90 Countries
- 747 MIA, LAX, JFK, ANC, CVG, ORD, PAE, HSV
- 767 JFK, ONT, CVG
- 777 CVG, LAX
- 737 CVG
- Operating Fleet: 107
- 50 – 747s
- 13 – 777s
- 41 – 767s
- 11 – 737s
- IATA code: 5Y; ICAO code: GTI
- Atlas Air schedules will not exceed a maximum of 17 days of work, with substantial premium pay offered for Open Time pickups.
- Company paid commuting includes company paid positive space transportation or mileage to base for pilots that reside more than 130 miles from their base. Quality hotel rooms also provided while on layover or reserve on base.
- All travel and hotels to and from your base is imputed and taxed on your monthly pay statements. Average crewmember monthly imputed income total - $410. The tax impact is dependent on where the crewmember lives and the number of exemptions that they claim for withholding purposes. This program is voluntary and a benefit, crewmembers can opt out.
- Hotel accommadations and per diem provided during new hire training in Miami.
- This page was last updated: March 4, 2020 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
No emails. App status just says "complete." ...Replies: 6024 | Views: 2156240
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 23449 | Views: 5733800
Hiring classes of 24 every 3 weeks.
Plans to hire 390 in 2018, hiring into both the 747 and the 767. Company decides what aircraft they place you on.
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time o Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
Training travel: You will either have a ticket purchased for you to get to and from training or be reimbursed for mileage. Mileage will reimburse at 54.5 cents a mile up to $450 each way if you drive to training.
>Apply with Atlas Air, Inc.
Contract became amendable September 2016.
>Apply with Atlas Air, Inc.
- Atlas has filed a lawsuit against their pilots in regards to the merger and negotiation process.
- On the labor negotiations front, and as the Union has already reported, both the Company and the Union have agreed on a protocol agreement that clears a path for direct negotiations for a single labor contract covering both Atlas and Southern crewmembers. The framework agreement is in place and will commence on July 6, 2017. We have dates set through the end of the year as we jointly work toward a successful contract.
To view the Atlas and Polar flight schedules and list for a jumpseat go to: https://www.atlasair.com/contact-us/jumpseat-courier-programs/
Atlas Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
During training pay is $1600.00 per month plus per diem of $2.40 an hour until leaving MIA
Plan on 4 Months at $1600 a month, due to OE being backed up
First year pay begins upon completion of OE or four months from hire date, whichever occurs first.
First year Guarantee is only 50 hours.
All travel and hotels to and from your base is imputed and taxed on your monthly pay statements.
Average crewmember monthly imputed income total - $410. The tax impact is dependent on where the crewmember lives and the number of exemptions that they claim for withholding purposes. This program is voluntary and a benefit, crewmembers can opt out.
Monthly guarantee: 62 hours
Reserve guarantee: 62 hours
Pay Hours for work on scheduled workdays: Crewmembers are paid the greater of (1.) Pay Credits (Flight + DH + Training, etc), (2.) Calculated Rig Time (CRT), commonly known as a Trip Rig or (3.) Minimum Monthly Guarantee. CRT is calculated based on Time Away From Base at a factor of 1:4.95, which pays 4.85 pay hours for each 24 hour period away from base (24 divided by 4.95). CRT is also paid while crews are on layover or reserve in base.
All over guarantee (including work on days off pay), and per diem is paid on the last pay cycle of the month after. Ex: January per diem and over guarantee paid on February 28th (second pay check of the month).
Pay for Work on Days off: If a Crewmember performs duties, other than training, on days off he will be credited with the greater of pay credits (typically flight credit + deadhead credit) or Trip Rig plus “Extended Duty” pay of 2 hours for the first day, 4 hours for the second day, and 6 hours per day thereafter. Practically speaking, a 4 day Open Time trip would be worth about 30 pay hours.
Gateway travel to and from base is provided (gateway travel is taxable). Hotel prior to duty for rest is also provided.
The 401(k) contribution is 50% matching up to employee contribution of 10% pay. (i.e. company contributes 5% of pay if employee contributes full 10% of pay)
401K Matching: Yes