- Entire C-208B fleet is equipped with TKS Anti Ice System
- Glass cockpits installed (Garmin Avionics)
- FedEx feeder operator across the Midwest
- FedEx owns all of CSA's airplanes and funds their maintenance
- No pilot layoffs in company's 35+ year history
- ATC callsign: "Iron Air"
- CSA offers Based positions as well as Floating pilot positions.
- Cessna 208 Captains are eligible transfer to Mountain Air Cargo’s (Parent company)ATR operation based on needed and recommendation.
- Last Updated October 6, 2017 (New Profile)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2267 | Views: 1270133
Most junior captain hired: June 2017
Flight Time Requirement:
C-208 Caravan Captain:
75 Instrument (50 “in actual flight”)
2nd Class Medical
CSA Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
We are currently offering a hiring bonus of $3,000 upon successful completion of training and 12 months of employment. Half will be paid at 6 months and the other half after 1 year of service.
Retention bonus yearly beginning on year 1:
1 year $500.00
2 years $500.00
3 years $500.00
4 years $500.00
5 years $500.00
After 5 years, you receive a bonus in 5 year intervals:
10 years $1000.00
15 years $1500.00
20 years $2000.00
25 years $2500.00
30 years $3000.00
Initial Training Pay: During any initial training at CSA or FlightSafety, the candidate will receive normal salary plus $35.00 Per Diem per day.
Initial Training Travel and Accommodations: During initial training, CSA will provide travel and hotel rooms for the candidate.
No training contracts.
PAID TIME OFF
C-208 Floater Pilots get 9 weeks of PTO
C-208 Line pilots get one-week PTO every calendar year
40 hours of vacation earned after one year of service
Eligible for extra day pay on Saturdays after 10 a.m. CST/11 a.m. EST and Sundays.
Floaters earn $60/week for the weeks that you are actually performing or available to perform a 14 CFR Part 135 function.
$20 monthly uniform allowance.
$25 monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Up to $35.00 per day.
401K employer match, 50 cents on the dollar up to 6% (eligible immediately, enrollment occurs the quarter after your start date)
401K Matching: Yes
- Medical and Dental Plans available (eligible to participate the month following 30 days of employment)
- HSA and FSA accounts available (eligible to participate the month following 30 days of employment)
- Employer Life Insurance provided, 2X your annual salary and LTD. Supplemental insurance is available for employee purchase. (first month following 30 days of employment)
- Wellness Benefit up to $35/month (after 30 days of employment)
- Education Reimbursement up to $1,300/year for college degrees or professional certification and up to $650 for non-college degree courses. (after 30 days of employment)
- Adoption benefit up to $2,000 per child (after 30 days of employment)