- Entire C-208B fleet is equipped with TKS Anti Ice System
- Glass cockpits installed (Garmin Avionics)
- FedEx feeder operator across the Midwest
- FedEx owns all of CSA's airplanes and funds their maintenance
- No pilot layoffs in company's 35+ year history
- ATC callsign: "Iron Air"
- CSA offers Based positions as well as Floating pilot positions.
- Cessna 208 Captains are eligible transfer to Mountain Air Cargo’s (Parent company)ATR operation based on needed and recommendation.
- Last Updated October 6, 2017 (New Profile)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 3301 | Views: 2464488
Most junior captain hired: June 2017
Flight Time Requirement:
C-208 Caravan Captain:
75 Instrument (50 “in actual flight”)
2nd Class Medical
CSA Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
We are currently offering a hiring bonus of $3,000 upon successful completion of training and 12 months of employment. Half will be paid at 6 months and the other half after 1 year of service.
Retention bonus yearly beginning on year 1:
1 year $500.00
2 years $500.00
3 years $500.00
4 years $500.00
5 years $500.00
After 5 years, you receive a bonus in 5 year intervals:
10 years $1000.00
15 years $1500.00
20 years $2000.00
25 years $2500.00
30 years $3000.00
Initial Training Pay: During any initial training at CSA or FlightSafety, the candidate will receive normal salary plus $35.00 Per Diem per day.
Initial Training Travel and Accommodations: During initial training, CSA will provide travel and hotel rooms for the candidate.
No training contracts.
PAID TIME OFF
C-208 Floater Pilots get 9 weeks of PTO
C-208 Line pilots get one-week PTO every calendar year
40 hours of vacation earned after one year of service
Eligible for extra day pay on Saturdays after 10 a.m. CST/11 a.m. EST and Sundays.
Floaters earn $60/week for the weeks that you are actually performing or available to perform a 14 CFR Part 135 function.
$20 monthly uniform allowance.
$25 monthly cell phone reimbursement.
Up to $35.00 per day.
401K employer match, 50 cents on the dollar up to 6% (eligible immediately, enrollment occurs the quarter after your start date)
401K Matching: Yes
- Medical and Dental Plans available (eligible to participate the month following 30 days of employment)
- HSA and FSA accounts available (eligible to participate the month following 30 days of employment)
- Employer Life Insurance provided, 2X your annual salary and LTD. Supplemental insurance is available for employee purchase. (first month following 30 days of employment)
- Wellness Benefit up to $35/month (after 30 days of employment)
- Education Reimbursement up to $1,300/year for college degrees or professional certification and up to $650 for non-college degree courses. (after 30 days of employment)
- Adoption benefit up to $2,000 per child (after 30 days of employment)