- Effective January 2017, Encore Air Cargo is owned by Bemidji Aviation Services
- Schedule average 50 to 80 hours per month
- Contracts with UPS and DHL
- All UPS and DHL routes are single pilot
- Provides on demand flights out of Dallas, TX area
- Flights out of Dallas usually have 2 captains on board
- Participant in the UPS Pilot Mentorship Program
- Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD
- ICAO code: DKT
- Call sign: Dakota
- Last Updated: October 09, 2017 (Pay, Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 5534 | Views: 1126515
It's not a flow. It's an interview. Correct! UA doesn't want to be tied down to any one group. AA ...Replies: 5408 | Views: 1575787
Hiring for Metro Captain positions at various domiciles .
Minimums: Part 135 IFR captain minimums.
Preferred experience: 1700 total and 100 multi.
Metro Captains: 60K – 63K
Piston Captains: 40K – 48K
$ 12,000 Retention Bonus
(Click and drag the sliders)
Floater and Texas based pilots are paid a base pay plus flight pay.
Medical, dental and vision insurance available.
2 weeks of PTO the first year
Company provides Life, & AD&D insurance
Uniforms provided by company.
We provide crew housing when away from base and company crew cars.
401K Matching: No