- Kalitta Air LLC pilots voted in February to be represented by ALPA.
- Beginning June 2019, Boeing 777 freighters will be added to the list of aircrafts
- TA passed ratification 234 yes votes, 17 no votes. 20 DEC 2016. CBA will become effective 1 Jan 17, with retro pay back to 1 DEC.
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Asiana, El Al, Military Charters, Turkish Cargo, and ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN, BAH, IST, EBB, MST, SNN, SCL, and BOG
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- 3 Additional ExKorean 747-400s acquired, 1 delivered to MX
- 3 additional 767-300's by the first quarter of 2019
- This page was last updated: January 4, 2019 (Pliots)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 11115 | Views: 2797747
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
International flights: 24 hrs prior notice Domestic flights: 6 hrs prior notice
Jumpseat requests: (734) 544-7031 or (734) 484-0088
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300: July 2016
747-400: August 2016
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes