- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- Beginning June 2019, Boeing 777 freighters will be added to the list of aircrafts
- Future ETOPS certification is planned for the 777 and 767 fleet
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Turkish Cargo, Xiamen Taidek, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN, BAH, IST, EBB, MST, SNN, SCL, and BOG
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- 3 additional 767-300's by the first quarter of 2019
- This page was last updated: April 1, 2019 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2187 | Views: 1160407
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
International flights: 24 hrs prior notice Domestic flights: 6 hrs prior notice
Jumpseat requests: (734) 544-7031 or (734) 484-0088
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300: October 2017
747-400: December 2016
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes