- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA).
- Kalitta Air pilots have ratified a new contract to be implemented from March 2021 - March 2025.
- New contract calls for a 10% pay increase over 3 years. (2021-2024). Retirement will now be a direct company 401k contribution at 6% for the first 2 years; raised to 7% thereafter.
- 777 and 767 fleet are both ETOPS certified.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Xiamen Taidek, JAL Cargo, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, MPL USA, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, EWR, LAX, SFO, MIA, BOS, GSO, SEA, PDX, YVR, YHM, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, BAH, BRU, AMS, SCL, VCP, LIM, BOG, SYD, SIN, WRI, DOV, SUU, HIK, RMS, EDF, OSN, DNA, and UAM.
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- 767 glass panel cockpit conversions to be completed by Fall 2021.
- Kalitta Air to be the launch airline for the 777-300ERSF in 2023.
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: July 9, 2021 (Jumpseats)
Trending from the Forum
Only the FAA can revoke your type rating. Not true depending on how the training program is struc ...Replies: 3069 | Views: 1296523
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2393 | Views: 1414082
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Boeing aircraft and glass cockpit time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
CASS participant For information on jumpseating aboard Kaliita Air, go to: http://www.kalittaair.com/supernumary-travel Jumpseat request cutoff times: Domestic flights: 1 hour prior to departure International flights: 12 hours prior to departure Jumpseat desk: (734) 335-8082 (direct) or (734) 544-7010, Ext. 7240 or option 2:3
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
747-400: October 2017
777-200: December 2017
767-300: December 2017
Non-elective company provided direct contribution of 6% of compensation per paycheck (2021-2022) to a crewmembers 401k, subject to annual IRS limits. Will be raised to 7% after 2022.
401K Matching: No