- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA).
- An Agreement in Principle has been reached on a new labor contract. Awaiting full language to be released and reviewed for ratification by the MEC.
- 777 and 767 fleet are both ETOPS certified.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Xiamen Taidek, JAL Cargo, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, MPL USA, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, EWR, LAX, SFO, MIA, BOS, GSO, SEA, PDX, YVR, YHM, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, BAH, BRU, AMS, SCL, VCP, LIM, BOG, SYD, SIN, WRI, DOV, SUU, HIK, RMS, EDF, OSN, DNA, and UAM.
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- 767 glass panel cockpit conversions to be completed by summer 2021.
- Kalitta Air to be the launch airline for the 777-300ERSF in 2023.
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: January 7, 2020 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
How about CASS? ...Replies: 2067 | Views: 727987
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 200140 | Views: 43751378
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Boeing aircraft and glass cockpit time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
CASS participant. For information on jumpseating aboard Kalitta Air, go to http://www.kalittaair.com/supernumary-travel/
Recommended advance notice for jumpseat requests:
Domestic flights: 6 hours prior notice
International flights: 12 hours prior notice
Jumpseat desk: (734) 544-7010, Ext. 7240 or option 2:3 (734) 484-0088 (secondary)
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
747-400: August 2017
777-200: December 2017
767-300: December 2017
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes