- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- Three 777s on property with two more in the third quarter. 767 and 777 have ETOPS approval.
- 4 777's to be added. 2 by 1st quarter 2020, and 2 additional by 3rd quarter 2020
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Xiamen Taidek, JAL Cargo, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, MPL USA, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, EWR, LAX, SFO, MIA, GSO, RIC, DTW, SEA, IAH, YVR, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, BAH, BRU, AMS, SCL, VCP, LIM, BOG, WRI, DOV, SUU, HIK, RMS, EDF, OSN, DNA, and UAM.
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Contract Negotiations opened Jan 2020 (one year early)
- All 767's are receiving glass panel cockpit conversions
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: July 24, 2020 (Jumpseats, Paynotes, Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5342 | Views: 1663048
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2269 | Views: 1280311
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
CASS participant. For information on jumpseating aboard Kalitta Air, go to http://www.kalittaair.com/supernumary-travel/
Recommended advance notice for jumpseat requests:
Domestic flights: 6 hours prior notice
International flights: 12 hours prior notice
Jumpseat desk: (734) 544-7010, Ext. 7240 or option 2:3 (734) 484-0088 (secondary)
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
747-400: August 2017
777-200: December 2017
767-300: December 2017
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes