- Kalitta Air LLC pilots voted in February to be represented by ALPA.
- TA passed ratification 234 yes votes, 17 no votes. 20 DEC 2016. CBA will become effective 1 Jan 17, with retro pay back to 1 DEC.
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- 18th 747-400 is online
- 19th 747-400 Entering service
- 747-400 --- #20 and #21 are in OSC bridging mx
- All aircraft equipped with EFBs
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Asiana, El Al, Military Charters, Turkish Cargo, and ad hoc charters
- 4 Additional 767-300s purchased (for a total of 6)
- First two 767s in service as of December 2016, 3 additional to come online 2018
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN, BAH, IST, EBB, MST, SNN, SCL, and BOG
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: July 2, 2018 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2967 | Views: 2130747
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300 Jan 2016
747-400 Feb 2016
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes