- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA).
- Kalitta Air pilots have ratified a new contract to be implemented from March 2021 - March 2025.
- New contract calls for a 10% pay increase over 3 years. (2021-2024). Retirement will now be a direct company 401k contribution at 6% for the first 2 years; raised to 7% thereafter.
- 777 and 767 fleet are both ETOPS certified.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Xiamen Taidek, JAL Cargo, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, MPL USA, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, EWR, LAX, SFO, MIA, BOS, GSO, SEA, PDX, YVR, YHM, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, BAH, BRU, AMS, SCL, VCP, LIM, BOG, SYD, SIN, WRI, DOV, SUU, HIK, RMS, EDF, OSN, DNA, and UAM.
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- 767 glass panel cockpit conversions to be completed by Fall 2021.
- Kalitta Air to be the launch airline for the 777-300ERSF in 2023.
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: September 10, 2021 (Jumpseats)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12361 | Views: 6621334
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2426 | Views: 1451936
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Boeing aircraft and glass cockpit time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
CASS participant For information on jumpseating aboard Kaliita Air, go to: http://www.kalittaair.com/supernumary-travel
Jumpseat request cutoff times: Domestic flights: 1 hour prior to departure International flights: 12 hours prior to departure
Jumpseat desk: (734) 335-8082 (direct) or (734) 544-7010, Ext. 7240 or option 2:3
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
747-400: October 2017
777-200: December 2017
767-300: December 2017
Non-elective company provided direct contribution of 6% of compensation per paycheck (2021-2022) to a crewmembers 401k, subject to annual IRS limits. Will be raised to 7% after 2022.
401K Matching: No