- Kalitta Air LLC pilots are representated by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- Three 777s on property with two more in the third quarter. 767 and 777 have ETOPS approval.
- 4 777's to be added. 2 by 1st quarter 2020, and 2 additional by 3rd quarter 2020
- New CBA is 4 years in duration. Amendable in 2020. Requires annual pay raises of 5%, 4%, and 5% in years 2-4 respectively.
- All pilots issued EFBs with JeppFD Pro and company manuals
- Ongoing business with: DHL, Turkish Cargo, Xiamen Taidek, JAL Cargo, USPS, Pacific Air Cargo, U.S.TRANSCOM, CNET, UPS, and other ad hoc charters
- Pilots are home based, with the exception of recurrent training where travel to YIP is pilot's responsibility
- Major Destinations: CVG, JFK, LAX, HNL, ANC, ICN, HKG, DEL, LEJ, AMS, BRU, SFO, DFW, AUS, IAH, RMS, WRI, SUU, OSN, BAH, IST, EBB, MST, SNN, SCL, and BOG
- Kalitta Air began operations in 2000 with three 747s
- Contract Negotiations opened Jan 2020 (one year early)
- Pilot count includes management pilots
- IATA code: K4; ICAO code: CKS
- ATC callsign: "Connie"
- This page was last updated: March 23, 2020 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 5278 | Views: 996947
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2132 | Views: 917822
Kalitta Air jobs page.
2500 Total Time 1000+ if Military.
(Turbine and Turbine PIC flexible) 1500 Turbine Time 500 Turbine PIC ATP, Class I Medical.
NO international travel restrictions.
Heavy jet and glass time
New hire training is $600/week. Regular hourly flight pay begins on the first day of IOE.
Company will consider military/ex military pilots with less than 5000 hours.
Kalitta Air interview gouge.
International flights: 24 hrs prior notice Domestic flights: 6 hrs prior notice
Jumpseat requests: (734) 544-7031 or (734) 484-0088
Kalitta Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
Most junior captain hired:
767-300: October 2017
747-400: August 2017
777-200: December 2017
100% company match up to 5% employee contribution. Maximum $10,000 company match annually
401K Matching: Yes