- Key Lime Air is currently hiring Metroliner Cargo Captains
- First year 135 Cargo Captain pay: $108/hour
- Minimum guarantee: 832 hours per calendar year = 69 hours per month
- Typical flight schedule averages 900 hours per calendar year
- 10 days off for Part 135 pilots per bid cycle (30 days)
- 8 hours (block or better) pay when accepting flights on days off
- 100% of employee's medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid
- Company issued iPad
- CASS Privileges
- Known Crew Member
- 2 days PTO from date of hire
- 3 days of additional PTO after 90-day probationary period
- Corporate HQ: Centennial Airport (KAPA)
- Founded in 1996
- ICAO code: LYM
- ATC callsign: "Key Lime"
- This page last updated: April 18, 2022 (Quicktake, pilots, domiciles, hiring, pay scales, pay notes)
Trending from the Forum
So people are buying a car for 2 months and paying for hotels.... One guy I talked to split an Ai ...Replies: 2944 | Views: 1000204
Training is typically M-F. Probably get out early on Friday. Pay is first year, I believe it was 3 h ...Replies: 2048 | Views: 1146344
Hiring Part 135 and 121 first officers for our passenger operation. Hiring direct entry captains into the cargo Metro operation for those that meet Part 135 PIC minimums. 24-month training contract for Part 135 First Officers only, not pro-rated.
New hire Metro cargo captains can earn over $116,480 in the first year of employment (base pay for Monday evening - Saturday morning cargo schedule and per diem). Captains are hired directly as cargo Metro PICs with transition opportunity to the 328Jet based on seniority and qualifications
First officers are hired into our passenger operation then upgrade to Metro captain when Part 135 PIC minimums are met.
Part 135 First Officer: 500 TT , 100 ME
Part 135 Metro Captain: 1200 TT , Part 135 PIC minimums
Human resources conducts initial screening. Interviews are held at APA or online. Simulator evaluation is conducted at APA.
Basic indoc is held at the Centennial Airport (KAPA)
Jumpseating available. CASS participant. 720-287-7136
Key Lime Air PAYSCALES
||EMB120||Metro 23||Metro 3||SA226||SA227|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee: 69 hours
Most Junior Captain hired on Metroliner: April 2022 (DEN)
Domestic & International: $40/day
100% company matching on the first 4%.
401K Matching: Yes