- Alaska's largest scheduled all-cargo airline
- Two 767's delivered. One flying HNL - LAX with ATI crews until ETOPcert received. One will be based in MIA, flying in Mar.
- First group of 767 pilots currently in training
- 767 crews will be based TDY in MIA until new contract signed
- Some ANC 737 crews based TDY in Larado, TX each month
- Aloha Air Cargo will be joining the NAC certificate. NAC will retain the HNL and ANC domiciles with the future addition of MIA.
- This page last updated: March 23, 2018 (Pilots, Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In PSA Airlines
Starting a new thread since the latest one is a little messy. Any news? Seeing other regiona ...Replies: 6647 | Views: 2525086
In Compass Airlines
The E175 makes money. When they say renegotiate contracts they are talking bout the E145 and Dash 8. ...Replies: 12757 | Views: 2462144
Hiring through end of 2017 for B-737 and B-767
The annual 10,000 pilot retention bonus will remain active.
The bonus will be distributed at $ 833.34 per month.
B-767 rates are currently in negotiations.
Jumpseats are available for crewmembers from all CASS approved airlines. Call operations at 907-249-5107 for information.
Northern Air Cargo PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 65 hours
Reserve guarantee: unknown
Most junior captain hired: July, 2010
There are currently no reserve schedules at NAC. All lines are either standby in Laredo or hybrid scheduled/standby in Anchorage. Monthly guarantee is 65 hours all across the board. Deadhead travel and recurrent training are paid above guarantee at a maximum of 3.25 hours per day. Initial training is paid at guarantee rate.
$55 per RON away from the ANC domicile. 2% contractual increase to scale each year on Jan 1st.
We match dollard for dollar on the first 4%. 100% vested from date of hire.
401K Matching: Yes
2016 - there is 1 mandatory (age 65) retirement
2017 - 2
2019 - 2
2023 - 1
2026 - 3
2027 - 2
2029 - 1
2030 - 2
2031 - 2