- A new contract for 36 months to fly a Boeing 747-400ERF for Navitrans to operate from the Chicago O'Hare International airport to the Zhengzhou airport in China three times a week, starts September, 2018.
- A new contract to fly a Boeing 747-400 to operate a scheduled service for three times a week linking the Chicago O'Hare International airport to Changsha Airport in China, started July, 2018.
- All pilots based in MIA (for the China contracts, you could be flown from home to your first assignment, (US only) and back home).
- 12 days off per short month, 13 on a long month
- Over 18 hrs. of duty paid at 150% of hourly base
- Deadhead time, 1/2 deadhead flight time goes towards guarantee
- Over minimum guarantee paid at 150% of hourly base
- Trip rig: 1:5
- New crew members will be paid a salary of 50% monthly guarantee per month from the first day of initial training until completion of Operating Experience (OE) or 2 months from hire date, dependent upon which one occurs first
- Company offered a 20% salary increase as of the second pay period of November 2017
- SLPA CBA expired December 31, 2017; new contract under negotiation.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short & Long Term Disability/Life AD&D Insurance
- IATA code: GG; ICAO code: KYE
- ATC callsign: "Sky Cube"
- This page last updated: September 12, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Word is Allegiant about to get a TA/contract that surpasses our own in pay, benefits etc. This can o ...Replies: 8320 | Views: 1584553
Hiring. Hiring for B747-400 and MD11.
Current multi-engine ATP & be able to obtain the PIC type rating of assigned aircraft. Minimum 1500 hrs total time with 1000 PIC. (Part. 121 experience, heavy jet and glass time preferred). Ability to pass a 10 yr background check, fingerprints and drug screening. Be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Apply by email: [email protected].
Training housing is provided. The airline has two apartment's buildings in Miami for the employees to stay in while in training, there is no cost to the new hire.
Call Operations (305) 871-0130 EXT. 1481 to reserve a jumpseat up to 24 hrs before departure.
International jumpseat available.
SkyLease Cargo PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
[ALL = MD11]
Monthly guarantee: 65 hours
Reserve guarantee: 65 hours
$2.75/hr (North America, South America and the Caribbean) $3.00/hr (Asia and Europe)
401K Matching: No