- EXPECTING pax A330 2nd quarter of 2023.
- DOD application has begun and we expect to be certified by the 1st quarter of 2023.
- A330 freighter expected 4th quarter of 2023 or early 2024.
- Pilot bases in MIA, ACY, LAS, and SAT are being finalized.
- Gateway city for pilots is established. The company pays for travel to MIA base. All other operations company pays for travel and hotels.
- Expecting the 2nd A321 freighter in October 2022 and certification to be completed by early November 2022. Freighters' main base will be MIA flying to central and South America and the Caribbean on long-term contracts.
- Hiring 16 pilots per month including direct entry Captains. Captains must have CFR 121.436 qualifications.
- Received NAT/HLA authority in July 2022. Working on NORTHERN PACIFIC authority, expected by October of 2022.
- We are accepting applications for B717. We will update an email and information on this link in order for you to send your applications.
- Received Airline Operating Certificate in July 2021. Currently have a fleet of (4) A320-21. (3) A320's and (1) A321. Receiving 3 more A320's by the end of the year.
- Plans to commence Airbus 321 freighter (A321F) operations by Oct 2023 (pending FAA approval) and grow to (4) A321F aircrafts by the end of 2022.
- On track to receive first A330 aircraft for passenger operations by Q3 of 2023. . Crew base in Miami. Crew base in ACY (New Jersey) will be opening in November 2021 and LAS (Las Vegas) in January 2022 as well as San Antonio (SAT).
- Plans to commence Airbus 321 freighter (A321F) operations by July 2022 (pending FAA approval) and grow to (4) A321F aircrafts by the end of 2022.
- On track to receive first A330 aircraft for passenger operations by Q1 of 2022.
- Crew base in Miami. Crew base in ACY (New Jersey) will be opening in November 2021 and LAS (Las Vegas) in January 2022.
- Continuing to hire 8-16 pilots per month for foreseeable future.
- Will hire direct entry captains based off qualifications and company needs.
- Fully integrated EFB distributed to each pilot and paperless flight deck.
- Will be using preferential bidding system by 2022.
- Currently finalizing approval for CASS and KCM. Will be in place by November 2021.
- While in training pay will be- 80% until successfully passing PC -or- 60% with company provided hotel arrangements until successfully passing PC.
- Employee stock purchase plan will be finalized by November 2021.
- Pilots will be dual qualified on A320 and A330.
- This page was created: July 31, 2022 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2804 | Views: 1255677
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
• 4000 hours total time
• 1000 hours PIC on 121 jet operations or
• 1500 PIC on 135 jet operations
First Officer Minimums:
• 2500 hours total time
• 500 hours SIC on 121 jet operations
• 1000 hours SIC on 135 jet operations
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
• Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitation
• FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
• Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
• Airbus flight time preferred
• Turbine time
• Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
• Flexibility, agility and change management skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills
• Eligible to work in the United States of America
• US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
• Must be able to read, write and fluently speak the English language
Please visit www.globalxair.com for more information.
Global Crossing Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.55
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.55
Europe & Asia Per Diem (Hourly): $3.55
401K Matching: No