- Schedule is 8 on/6 off. Assigned Rest and Duty-On Times given prior to each duty period.
- Schedule is create months in advance, days on and off are posted with notice to use PTO.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on scheduled days off. $200 - $1,000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay
- Vacation (10 days) and Sick (5 days) in addition to scheduled hard days off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 100% of Premiums covered for employees only.
- HRA to cover deductible for employee
- Uniform Cleaning, KCM Badges, iPhone & iPads issued for each pilot.
- Currently Hiring FO and Captains see www.flygv.com
- Last updated: September 20, 2021 (Pilots, Fleet, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
I fly Airbii. I do understand why folks remove their headsets at 18k. Habit & ignorance. If your ver ...Replies: 3956 | Views: 1351575
Phenom 300 Captains & First Officers GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America.
We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s and we need qualified Captains & First Officers! EMB-505 Type Rating Preferred, but not required! Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying.
This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental) 401K with Employer Matching Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off - 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE, Pre-Assigned Duty & Rest Full pay from day one Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
Our jet fleet is 2012-2020 with G1000/3000 Avionics iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans KCM Program Badges The company provides an annual uniform allowance.
Competitive Salary, negotiable based on experience. Premium Holiday Pay Per Diem Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule Requirements: FAA First Class Medical Must be located or willing to relocate to MTN, AUS, PWK, PDK, SDL, BED, APA, TEB or VNY No Accidents, Incidents or Violations Certificate Type – ATP Required PIC: Total Time: 3,500 Pilot In Command: 2,000 Multi Engine: 2,500 Multi Engine PIC: 1,500 SIC: Total Time: 2,000 Pilot In command: 500 Multi Engine: 750 Multi Engine PIC: 250 ATP - Required
Apply at www.flygv.com
(Click and drag the sliders)
Scheduled pay raise: Annual Review.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes