- Schedule is 8 on/6 off. Assigned Rest and Duty-On Times given prior to each duty period.
- Schedule is create months in advance, days on and off are posted with notice to use PTO.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on scheduled days off. $200 - $1,000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay
- Vacation (10 days) and Sick (5 days) in addition to scheduled hard days off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 100% of Premiums covered for employees only.
- HRA to cover deductible for employee
- Uniform Cleaning, KCM Badges, iPhone & iPads issued for each pilot.
- Currently Hiring FO and Captains see www.flygv.com
- Last updated: January 7, 2021 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2370 | Views: 1380805
Phenom 300 Captains & First Officers
GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s and we need qualified Captains & First Officers!
EMB-505 Type Rating Preferred, but not required! Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off - 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE, Pre-Assigned Duty & Rest
- Full pay from day one
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2020 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- The company provides an annual uniform allowance.
- Competitive Salary, negotiable based on experience.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule
- FAA First Class Medical
- Must be located or willing to relocate to MTN, AUS, PWK, PDK, SDL, BED or APA
- No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
- Certificate Type – ATP Required
- Total Time: 3,500
- Pilot In Command: 2,000
- Multi Engine: 2,500
- Multi Engine PIC: 1,500
- Total Time: 2,500
- Pilot In command: 750
- Multi Engine: 1,000
- Multi Engine PIC: 500
Apply at www.flygv.com
(Click and drag the sliders)
Scheduled pay raise: Annual Review.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes