- $10,000 Signing Bonus for EMB-505 Type Rated Pilots, $5,000 For Non-Type Rated
- Retention Bonuses: After 5 Years of continuous service, crews receive
- $60,000 on the anniversary date of their 5th year, then $18,000 for each additional consecutive year at the company.
- 8 On/4 Off transitioning to 8/6 once hiring levels are met by the end of 2018. Assigned rest and duty-on times given daily.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on off days. $500-1000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay and 15 Paid Time Off Days in additional to scheduled Hard Days Off
- Medical and Dental Coverage, 100% of Premiums Covered (Employee-only)
- Company pays for uniform cleaning, KCM badges, iPhone & iPads issued to each pilot
- Most Junior Captain was hired: August 2018
- Significant Recent Company News or Events:Aviation Week
Trending from the Forum
In Hiring News
I interviewed on 3/24/11 and I got the FEDEX pool letter yesterday too. there were 11 candidates. I ...Replies: 17354 | Views: 5602643
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $7916.67 Captains, $4,166.67 First Officers
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves:
Scheduled pay raises: 3% Annual Plus Retention Bonus Plan
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes