- Retention Bonuses: After 5 Years of continuous service, crews receive
- $60,000 on the anniversary date of their 5th year, then $18,000 for each additional consecutive year at the company.
- Schedule is 8/6. Assigned rest and duty-on times given prior to each duty period.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on off days. $500-1000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay and 15 Paid Time Off Days in additional to scheduled Hard Days Off
- Medical and Dental Coverage, 100% of Premiums Covered (Employee-only)
- Company pays for uniform cleaning, KCM badges, iPhone & iPads issued to each pilot
- Most Junior Captain was hired: August 2018
- Significant Recent Company News or Events:Aviation Week
- Last updated: November 22, 2019 (Fleet, Pilots and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 5534 | Views: 1126632
Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies in America.
We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland and we need qualified Captains & First Officers!
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off – 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE
- Full pay from day one
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- The company pays all uniform cleaning expenses & provides an annual uniform allowance
- Competitive Salary (Captains $95,000, First Officers $55-60K), negotiable based on experience.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Retention Bonus Program – Bonus account accrues $1000 per month; after 5 years of service, the crew member may withdrawal $60,000 Retention Bonus.
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule
FAA First Class Medical
Must be willing to relocate to the Washington, DC/Baltimore region (1.5 hours from KMTN)
Total Time: 3500
Pilot In Command: 1500
Multi Engine: 1500
Multi Engine PIC: 500
Total Time: 2000
Pilot In command: 750
Multi Engine: 500
Multi Engine PIC: 250 No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
Now hiring Challenger 350 Captain Positions as of 11/22/2019! – Candidates must have 150 hours in the CL-300 or CL-350
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $7916.67 Captains, $4,166.67 First Officers
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves:
Scheduled pay raises: 3% Annual Plus Retention Bonus Plan
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes