- Schedule is 8 on/6 off. Assigned Rest and Duty-On Times given prior to each duty period.
- Schedule is create months in advance, days on and off are posted with notice to use PTO.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on scheduled days off. $200 - $1,000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay
- Vacation (10 days) and Sick (5 days) in addition to scheduled hard days off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 100% of Premiums covered for employees only.
- HRA to cover deductible for employee
- Uniform Cleaning, KCM Badges, iPhone & iPads issued for each pilot.
- Currently Hiring FO and Captains see www.flygv.com
- Last updated: May 1, 2021 (Pilots, Domiciles)
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 200725 | Views: 44670273
Phenom 300 Captains & First Officers
GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s and we need qualified Captains & First Officers!
EMB-505 Type Rating Preferred, but not required! Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off - 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE, Pre-Assigned Duty & Rest
- Full pay from day one
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2020 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- The company provides an annual uniform allowance.
- Competitive Salary, negotiable based on experience.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule
- FAA First Class Medical
- Must be located or willing to relocate to MTN, AUS, PWK, PDK, SDL, BED or APA
- No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
- Certificate Type – ATP Required
- Total Time: 3,500
- Pilot In Command: 2,000
- Multi Engine: 2,500
- Multi Engine PIC: 1,500
- Total Time: 2,500
- Pilot In command: 750
- Multi Engine: 1,000
- Multi Engine PIC: 500
Apply at www.flygv.com
(Click and drag the sliders)
Scheduled pay raise: Annual Review.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes