- Retention Bonuses: After 5 Years of continuous service, crews receive
- $60,000 on the anniversary date of their 5th year, then $18,000 for each additional consecutive year at the company.
- Schedule is 8/6. Assigned rest and duty-on times given prior to each duty period.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on off days. $500-1000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay and 15 Paid Time Off Days in additional to scheduled Hard Days Off
- Medical and Dental Coverage, 100% of Premiums Covered (Employee-only)
- Company pays for uniform cleaning, KCM badges, iPhone & iPads issued to each pilot
- Most Junior Captain was hired: August 2018
- Significant Recent Company News or Events:Aviation Week
- Last updated: Novemeber 19, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6751 | Views: 2236867
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $7916.67 Captains, $4,166.67 First Officers
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves:
Scheduled pay raises: 3% Annual Plus Retention Bonus Plan
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes