- Retention Bonuses: After 5 Years of continuous service, crews receive
- $60,000 on the anniversary date of their 5th year, then $18,000 for each additional consecutive year at the company.
- Schedule is 8/6. Assigned rest and duty-on times given prior to each duty period.
- Bonus Pay available for volunteering on off days. $500-1000 depending on position and flight type.
- Additional Holiday Pay and 15 Paid Time Off Days in additional to scheduled Hard Days Off
- Medical and Dental Coverage, 100% of Premiums Covered (Employee-only)
- Company pays for uniform cleaning, KCM badges, iPhone & iPads issued to each pilot
- Most Junior Captain was hired: August 2018
- Significant Recent Company News or Events:Aviation Week
- Last updated: November 22, 2019 (Fleet, Pilots and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Compass Airlines
No problem but heads. If you are traveling in the back based on jumpseat privileges all airlines re ...Replies: 3555 | Views: 1153709
Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies in America.
We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland and we need qualified Captains & First Officers!
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental)
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off – 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE
- Full pay from day one
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
- KCM Program Badges
- The company pays all uniform cleaning expenses & provides an annual uniform allowance
- Competitive Salary (Captains $95,000, First Officers $55-60K), negotiable based on experience.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Retention Bonus Program – Bonus account accrues $1000 per month; after 5 years of service, the crew member may withdrawal $60,000 Retention Bonus.
- Per Diem
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule
FAA First Class Medical
Must be willing to relocate to the Washington, DC/Baltimore region (1.5 hours from KMTN)
Total Time: 3500
Pilot In Command: 1500
Multi Engine: 1500
Multi Engine PIC: 500
Total Time: 2000
Pilot In command: 750
Multi Engine: 500
Multi Engine PIC: 250 No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
Now hiring Challenger 350 Captain Positions as of 11/22/2019! – Candidates must have 150 hours in the CL-300 or CL-350
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $7916.67 Captains, $4,166.67 First Officers
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves:
Scheduled pay raises: 3% Annual Plus Retention Bonus Plan
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $40-60 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
International Per Diem (Hourly): $60-80 Daily (Without/With Overnight)
401K match of 4%
401K Matching: Yes