- Airline Apps exclusively used for hiring.
- Company paid ATP/CTP for Military pilots
- Destination 225 Pathway partner for Southwest Airlines
- New Rotary Pilot Transition Program!
- Largest Part 121 Supplemental Carrier in the USA.
- Most junior crew domicile is AEX. Home basing is most senior crew domicile.
- Jumpseat privileges with most carriers except Delta.
- Established 1997.
- This page was last updated on: July 12, 2021 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 24420 | Views: 6724134
In Compass Airlines
How do y’all feel about the SF340 in the winter... Love the airplane ...Replies: 2273 | Views: 969395
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
2500 total time
500ME or RW or FW Military Pilot qualify at 750hrs
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone Screening, Face to Face interview
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 2,500 Hours Total Time.
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- 737 flight time preferred
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Legal to work in the United States Of America.
- US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
>>Visit their website for more information
Junior Captain DOH: February 4, 2019
Most Junior Captain Upgrade: April 2018
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
iAero Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Training Pay: $2700/month from start of training until completion of OE plus per diem (approximately 60-75 days). Hotel and travel are paid by company during training.
Pay =( Monthly Guarantee x 12) / 52" "Block time over guarantee doesn't mean overtime.
Min day compensation (3 hours) only applies to scheduled days off and is paid over any flight time accrued
Per Diem (Hourly): $1.95
401K Matching: No
iAero Airways provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
New 401k Program through Fidelity investments 4% match starting March 2020, eligible after 30 days of employment.
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60