- Airline Apps used for hiring.
- Company paid ATP/CTP for Military pilots
- Destination 225 Pathway partner for Southwest Airlines
- New Rotary Pilot Transition Program!
- Adding up to 10 737-400/800SF’s for a cargo contract. (These 10 aircraft are not company owned, just crewed by the company.)
- Largest Part 121 Supplemental Carrier in the USA.
- Most junior crew domicile is AEX. Home basing is most senior crew domicile.
- Jumpseat privileges with most carriers except Delta.
- Established 1997.
- This page was last updated on: September 16, 2020 (Pilots, Domiciles, Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
Hey guys. Have an interview with silver scdugled and was hoping to get a few questions answered. Sur ...Replies: 6646 | Views: 3090649
Allegiant management believes there isn't and never will be, a pilot shortage. ...Replies: 6266 | Views: 2536122
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
iAero Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Full pay from day one of training $90/hr 60Hrs MMG and per diem.
Pay =( Monthly Guarantee x 12) / 52" "Block time over guarantee doesn't mean overtime.
Min day compensation (3 hours) only applies to scheduled days off and is paid over any flight time accrued
Per Diem (Hourly): $1.95
401K Matching: No
iAero Airways provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
New 401k Program through Fidelity investments 4% match starting March 2020, eligible after 30 days of employment.
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60