- Company website: https://iaerogroup.com/iaero-
- Hiring website: https://www.iflyiaero.com
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/
- Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/
• Largest Part 121 Supplemental Carrier in the USA
• Preference hiring 121 experience and ATP
• Pilot bases: MIA PHX CVG SAT HRL AEX & HOME BASE
• Jumpseat privileges with most carriers except Delta.
• Established 1997, new management starting 2020 Iaero Group
• Airline Apps exclusively used for hiring • Use of iPad for navigational charts, manuals and company information
• Most junior 737 Captain hire July 2022 • Domestic and international flights.
• This page was last updated on: August 17, 2022 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
How about CASS? ...Replies: 2241 | Views: 969449
Is GPS/GFMS/RNAV knowledge/usage a requirement for an ATP these days? When I did mine, it was all N ...Replies: 436 | Views: 848463
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
Option 1: 2500 TT with 500ME ATP
Option 2: (Military) 750 TT 250 PIC 250 FIXWING ATP-CTP
Option 3: Southwest Airlines Destination 225
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone screening and virtual interview
US Passport Holders (US Citizen)
Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations preferred
FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
737 flight time preferred
Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
Strong analytical skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously • Flexibility, agility and change management skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fastpaced environment
Strong Computer Skills
Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
• Participates in CASS program, all airlines expect Delta.
• KCM program.
iAero Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
• MMG (Minimum Month Guarantee) 70 hours
• TRAINING PAY: Full pay from day one including: hotel, travel and per diem during training
• Min day off compensation (OT): (4.5 hours x Seat Rate x 2). This only applies to scheduled days off and is paid on top of the MMG. PER DIEM
Per Diem (Hourly): $1.97
401K Matching: Yes
iAero Airways provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Health, dental and life insurance.