- iAero Airways is Hiring!
- Bonuses exchanged for higher hourly pay rates!
- Company paid ATP/CTP for Military pilots
- Destination 225 Pathway partner for Southwest Airlines
- New Rotary Pilot Transition Program!
- Bases are now in MIA, IWA and home based.
- Acquiring more aircraft in the near future. Mix of NG & Classics.
- Continued seasonal flying in Europe from May to October.
- Airline Apps used for hiring.
- Several former SWA 737-300s with Winglets being acquired.
- Established 1997.
- This page was last updated on: February 18, 2020 (Quicktake, Pay Scales, Hiring and Retirment)
Trending from the Forum
Ok, I'm stupid. Now that that's out of the way......... In the last picture, what is the big black ...Replies: 3933 | Views: 1157572
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 198852 | Views: 40571765
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
2500 total time
500ME or RW or FW Military Pilot qualify at 750hrs
Pilot Hiring Process: Phone Screening, Face to Face interview
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 2,500 Hours Total Time.
- a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations.
- FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- 737 flight time preferred
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Legal to work in the United States Of America.
- US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language.
>>Visit their website for more information
Junior Captain DOH: February 4, 2019
Most Junior Captain Upgrade: April 2018
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
iAero Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.85
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.85
401K Matching: No
iAero Airways provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
New 401k Program through Fidelity investments 4% match starting March 2020, eligible after 30 days of employment.
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60