- Airline Apps used for hiring.
- Company paid ATP/CTP for Military pilots
- Destination 225 Pathway partner for Southwest Airlines
- New Rotary Pilot Transition Program!
- Adding up to 10 737-400/800SF’s for a cargo contract. (These 10 aircraft are not company owned, just crewed by the company.)
- Largest Part 121 Supplemental Carrier in the USA.
- Most junior crew domicile is AEX. Home basing is most senior crew domicile.
- Jumpseat privileges with most carriers except Delta.
- Continued seasonal flying in Europe from May to October.
- Established 1997.
- This page was last updated on: July 30, 2020 (Quicktake, Domiciles, Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
Just curious...how often do they have ATL 73n in the new hire drops? TIA ...Replies: 3888 | Views: 1789480
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5342 | Views: 1660047
Participates in CASS
Listing Procedures: Direct contact with Operations, who then coordinates with the crew
Call 866-227-9438 or visit their jumpseat page.
iAero Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Full pay from day one of training $90/hr 60Hrs MMG and per diem.
Pay =( Monthly Guarantee x 12) / 52" "Block time over guarantee doesn't mean overtime.
Min day compensation (3 hours) only applies to scheduled days off and is paid over any flight time accrued
Per Diem (Hourly): $1.95
401K Matching: No
iAero Airways provides a Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
New 401k Program through Fidelity investments 4% match starting March 2020, eligible after 30 days of employment.
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 60
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 60