- Privately owned company
- New contract effective April 15, 2017
- Training contract no longer applicable.
- Non-scheduled carrier
- 12 hard days off per month and up to 14 days off if bid line with more than 16 days trip (optional to the pilot)
- Trip length is 7 days’ max, average trip 4/5 days. Unless volunteer for longer trips but can’t be forced
- Long and short call system, long call can’t assign sequence with less than 11 Hrs. notification, Short call 2 hrs. report time but credit pay of 2.5 Hr.
- Dead Head pay 50% credit.
- Average monthly hard time flown 30-40 Hrs unless lines on track programs 70-90 Block Hours.
- E-crew implementation.
- 65% of trips have Dead heading/ Commercial and 5% have limo/taxi rides in excess of 40 min
- ATC Callsign: "Biscayne"
- This page last updated: March 9, 2018 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
What's this I have been told that a check airman is saying that they are gearing up to bring back so ...Replies: 19247 | Views: 3643537
Miamiair only has a reciprocal jump seat agreement with jetblue.
Miami Air International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 70 hours
Some lines with 78 Hours credit.
Bonus Program: IF paid out, can be between 1-6% of Annual BASE pay
Non-rev benefits with Spirit, Jetblue, Virgin, and American (Domestic Only)
Full Health insurance for self and family (with contributions)
Other insurance products available
Most Junior Captain hired: 07/2015
$2.50/hr Int (International is considered all flight outside the 48 contiguous states)
50% company contribution to a max of 8% of employee earning
401K Matching: Yes