- Omni Air International has been officially acquired by Air Transport Services Group (ATSG)
- TA voted in on March 30, 2018 by 96%
- Omni Air was founded in 1983 as Omni Air Transport
- Pilots are home based Positive space tickets to/from trips. Most direct routing is standard. Direct flights before connections.
- International deadhead over 3 hours booked in business class, C fare ticket.
- Business or First. Pilots may opt for payment stipend instead of upgraded seating.
- Pilots keep all airline and many hotel award points
- Pilots issued company credit card
- Pilots use Company Uber account when required
- Pilots use line bidding and AIMS. Lines consist of days of known scheduled flying and/or scheduled reserve days. Schedules are 16 days with 2 days designated as override days that if actually used go above monthly guarantee.
- Company reimburses up to $200 for FAA medical
- Uniform allowance with roll-over balance every year.
- Pilots are issued KCM access
- This page last updated: March 18, 2019 (Quicktake, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Mesa Airlines
After reading most of this, it appears that JO could merely being setting Mesa up for a sale, to eit ...Replies: 6244 | Views: 1396736
Just curious...how often do they have ATL 73n in the new hire drops? TIA ...Replies: 2826 | Views: 1231967
Hiring class about once per month. Classes of 8-15 people.
Currently hiring First Officers.
New-Hire pay while in training $500 per week plus stateside per diem
Full guaranteed pay starts upon completion of PC, even while waiting to start IOE.
Omni Air interview gouge.
Omni Air International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 64 hours
Reserve guarantee: 64 hours
The maximum number of duty days and override days scheduled on a bid line in any bid month shall be: 16 duty days + 2 override days = 18 total
16 day guarantee is 64 hrs
18 day guarantee is 80 hrs (CBA)
Each work day after day 16 adds to 3.56 hrs to guarantee
First day off after work day 18 earns 3.56 hrs plus $300 for day 1, $400 for day 2 and $500 for day 3 and etc,.
Most junior captain hired: 6/02/2015 (767 & 777)
$2.00/hr (dom) $2.90/hr (int'l)
1 for 1 match up to 5% of salary, capped at 10,000 annually
Eligible to participate 90 days after hire
401K with match is fully vested day 1 of eligible contribution date
401K Matching: Yes
New T/A Ratified 3/30/18. 80 hour guarantee available for TDY and other programs.