- Omni Air filed for mediation in December 2016
- Will not provide travel home for pilots with family emergencies nor following a sick call
- 120 possible gateway cities for company provided travel
- Full pay begins with completion of PC/type rating or 8 weeks training
- Duty time begins 1 hour prior to departure and pickup times are up to 2.5 hours prior to departure
- Pay protection when displaced for training or management pilots
- Flying will not be removed from pilots' schedules to prevent from breaking guarantee
- May have schedule involuntarily extended by 4 days up to 2 times in 2 consecutive bid periods
- Current CBA has provisions for up to 90 day involuntary TDY assignments
- 22-hour duty day including DH travel and then gateway travel is added on top of that
- Gateway travel does not count as duty and is unpaid
- First year pay does not start until PC is complete, until then it's a company determined amount
- No trip or duty rigs
- Omni Air was founded in 1983 as Omni Air Transport
- Domiciles for pilots are home base or LAS
- This page last updated: October 6, 2017 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Any updates on Air Wisconsin? Are they still hiring? If they are hiring, how easy would it be to get ...Replies: 6437 | Views: 1973314
In Envoy Airlines
So, bad schedules, hostile management (look at the thread that was closed), shrinking fleet, blatant ...Replies: 7253 | Views: 1232548
Hiring every 1-2 months. Classes of 8-15 people.
Currently hiring First Officers.
Inter line/Non-Revenue Travel authorized for member and dependents after one year of employment
New-Hire pay while in training $500 per week plus stateside perdiem
Full guaranteed pay starts upon completion of PC, even while waiting to start IOE.
Day-off pay for first year FOs is now minimum $483.
Omni Air interview gouge.
Omni Air International PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 60 hours
Reserve guarantee: 60 hours
Min days off/mo: 11-13
Most junior captain hired: September 8, 2014 (777)
$.30 per $1 up to 5% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
New Seniority List 6/28/17