- Family operated, established in 1984.
- Operates shuttle system, 30 seat charters.
- Crew (Pilots and Flight Attendants) home based.
- Rotation 8 on/6 off.
- Known Crew Member (KCM).
- Vacation 1 year = 1 week, 3 years = 2 weeks, 10 years = 3 weeks.
- EFB provided to all crew.
- Sign on bonus for typed/check pilot experience in Dornier or Embraer.
- Family non-rev travel within system.
- Current destinations include Cincinnati, Chicago, Atlanta, Charlotte. Adding Nashville and Pittsburgh by summer.
- Fleet and Route map actively expanding.
- This page last updated: March 6, 2020 (Quicktake, Fleet, Pay Scales, Hiring, Jumpseats, Pay Notes, Per Diem, Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
How about CASS? ...Replies: 2235 | Views: 935404
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
First Officer - 850 TT
PIC - 2000 TT, 500 PIC in 121 or 135
Submit application to: https://ultimatejetcharters.com/careers/
Applicants will be contacted by the recruitment team for a phone interview.
If successful, applicants will be invited for an on-site interview in North Canton, OH.
Full salary, per diem and insurance paid upon employment start date.
Individual hotel accommodations and rental car provided during training.
PIC type rated and ATP during training if minimums are met upon employment start date.
Provided for company qualified personnel
Ultimate Jetcharters PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Annual salary based on working 8 on/6 off rotation
DAY OFF/OVERTIME COMPENSATION:
PIC $600 Daily
SIC $400 Daily
DOH most JR PIC: FEBRUARY 2020
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $60/day M/I
401K Matching: No