- COMPANY: Airshare, formerly Executive AirShare, was founded in 2000 in Wichita, KS
- Airshare is the leading day's based fractional aircraft private jet ownership company
- Company is currently going through fleet simplication to aid in expansion goals
- PILOT IN COMMAND:
- Upgrades typically occur within 2-3 years.
- Accrue 12 days of vacation/sick per year; increases with tenure
- 8-on/6-off schedule (average 20 nights home per month)
- SECOND IN COMMAND:
- Upgrades to PIC typically occur within 2-3 years.
- 10-available/5-off schedule (average 20 nights home per month)
- Accrue 15 days of vacation/sick per year; increases with tenure
- Hourly minimums reduced to 900 for qualified SIC candidates with a 4-year degree
- Airshare has a 14-year crewmember pay scale for all seat positions
- First year PIC pay is $80,000 - $100,000 depending on aircraft
- First year SIC pay is $56,000
- Competitive benefits package includes: health, dental, life insurance, short-term disability and 401(K) with company matching
- All pilots are issued an iPhone and iPad Mini for business and personal use
- Company credit cards are issued to all crewmembers for expenses
- Up to $70 per day for meals
- ATP/CTP course will be covered by Airshare
- Vacation not required to be taken in 8-day blocks on the 8-on/6-off schedule
- Crewmember Referral Bonus Program - $2,000 per hire
- Crewmembers retain all loyalty program points from airlines, hotels, and rental cars
- Off Day Bonus PIC = $600, SIC = $450
- Holiday Pay = $450
- ICAO Code: XSR
- ATC Callsign: "Airshare"
- This Page Was Last Updated: December 9, 2019 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2448 | Views: 871324
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 11220 | Views: 4574769
Must live within 1 hour of their base and have 900TT, 25 multi, CFI, 4 year degree & 1st Class Medical OR 1200TT, 25 multi & 1st Class medical.
Must live within 1 hour of their base and have 3500TT, 500 multi-turbine, ATP, & 1st Class Medical. No time in type required.
Pilot Hiring Process
Applicant submits their resume via our online application. Recruiter reaches out to qualified candidates and schedule interviews. Formal interviews are held at our Corporate Headquarters in Kansas City. Interview groups are usually between 3-5 applicants, and start @ 8:00 a.m., wrapping up around 2:00 p.m. The applicants are given a tour of our MKC base and available aircraft, then travel off airport to our Headquarters for the duration of the interview.
||Phenom 300||Phenom 100|
||Phenom 300||Phenom 100|
(Click and drag the sliders)
$.50 per $1 up to 6% pilot contribution
401K Matching: Yes
Eligible after 6 months of employment. Employee must be 21 years of age. Quarterly enrollment is January, April, July and October. Employee may contribute up to the annual IRS limit of earnings on a pre-tax basis. Plan includes 13 investment choices, ranging from very conservative to aggressive.