- Recently purchased 3 new Challenger 350’s, with options for 17 more.
- Airshare is a stable, growing private aviation company with headquarters in Kansas City.
- Airshare has a 20+ year record of delivering excellent service to our Fractional and Managed Aircraft
- 8-on/6-off schedule – No off-day positioning
- Home basing in select Airshare markets
- Accrue 12 days of vacation/sick per year; increases with tenure
PILOT IN COMMAND
· Hourly minimum 3000 TT, 500 Multi-Turbine, ATP, & 1st Class Medical. No time in type required
SECOND IN COMMAND
- Upgrades to PIC typically occur within 1-3 years
- Hourly minimums reduced to 900TT with 25 Multi-Engine, a 4-year degree and active CFI or 1200TT with 25 Multi-Engine
FRACTIONAL CREWMEMBER PAY
- First year PIC pay up to $150,000
- $15,000 Sign-On bonus for Phenom type rated pilots
- Quarterly Flight Hour Bonus
- Accrue 21 days and bank 28 days of vacation/sick per year, increases with tenure
- 3 Off and 3 Flex Days per month. Non-flying days will be Standby at Home with 3hr call out.
PILOT IN COMMAND
- Hourly Minimum 3000TT, 500 Multi-Turbine, ATP, Corporate Jet experience preferred
SECOND IN COMMAND
- Hourly Minimum 1200TT, 100 Multi-Turbine, Corporate Jet experience preferred
MANAGED CREWMEMBER PAY
- PIC $90,000 – $200,000+ depending on experience and aircraft
- SIC $70,000 – $90,000 depending on experience and aircraft
- Competitive benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, Traditional and Roth 401(K) with company matching, and education assistance.
- No-Cost Medical Plan Option for employee-only HSA plan
- All crewmembers are issued an iPhone and iPad Mini for business and personal use
- Company credit cards are issued to all crewmembers for expenses
- Up to $70 per day for meals
- ATP/CTP course will be covered by Airshare
- Vacation not required to be taken in 8-day blocks on the 8-on/6-off schedule
- Crewmember Referral Bonus Program - $10,000 per hire
- Crewmembers retain all loyalty program points from airlines, hotels, and rental cars
- Our Crewmembers have the flexibility to live within one hour of any of these Airshare markets: Kansas City, Buffalo, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Wichita, Denver, St. Louis, and Chicago: Kansas City, Buffalo, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Wichita, Denver, St. Louis, Omaha, Lincoln and Chicago
- ICAO Code: XSR
- ATC Callsign: "Airshare”
- This Page Was Last Updated: March 17, 2022 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Sent you a private message..check APF inbox ...Replies: 5530 | Views: 1981772
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 6778 | Views: 1690517
Now hiring Captains and SICs for our Fractional and Managed Fleet
Pilot Hiring Process
Applicant submits their resume via our online application. Recruiter reaches out to qualified candidates and schedule interviews. Formal interviews are held at our Corporate Headquarters in Kansas City. Interview groups are usually between 3-5 applicants, and start @ 8:00 a.m., wrapping up around 2:00 p.m. Applicants can expect a presentation about Airshare, Interviews and lunch.
Must live within 1 hour of their base and have 900TT, 25 multi, CFI, 4 year degree & 1st Class Medical OR 1200TT, 25 multi & 1st Class medical.
Must live within 1 hour of their base and have 3500TT, 500 multi-turbine, ATP, & 1st Class Medical. No time in type required.
Now hiring Captains for our Fractional and Managed Fleet.
All pilots will be type-rated in their assigned aircraft as PIC. Training pay, lodging and travel provided throughout the duration of training.
Managed Aircraft Captain Opportunities:
King Air C90 – AAO
All managed Captains will have recent corporate, business or charter PIC experience.
Fractional Aircraft Captain Opportunities:
All domiciles including: Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, Wichita,
Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio
(Click and drag the sliders)
Holiday Bonus: $450
Optional Off-Day Bonus
Quarterly Flight Hour Bonus
401K: Match $.50 on the dollar up to 6% of employee’s contribution with a 3-year vesting
401K Matching: Yes
Eligible to participate the first of the month after 6 months of employment. Employee must be 21 years of age. Employee may contribute up to the annual IRS limit of earnings on a pre-tax basis. Plan includes 13 investment choices, ranging from very conservative to aggressive.