- Over 70 bases around the country (see our career page for the full list) and YOU select the base. Travel out of domicile is allowed with advanced notice (i.e. if you want to airline to a destination different than your domicile)
- All pilots are home based
- No commuting on days off and all commuting costs are paid for and arranged by the company (airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc).
- 401k with match: dollar for dollar up to 6% of base salary
- Now hiring into Embraer Legacy 450, Challenger 350 and Lear 75.
- Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year). First year salary (depending on days worked) approximately $75,000. Bonuses are available based on performance.
- Excellent benefits package includes:
- Excellent benefits package including Medical (United Health Care)
- Dental (MetLife), Vision
- company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- company paid Loss of License
- company paid Harvey Watt support services for medical issues
- Bonuses up to 10% of annual salary plus fuel bonus of up to $2000.
- All uniforms are provided by the company along with Known Crew Member program.
- 15 new aircraft being added by years end (including Gulfstream 650s)
- ICAO code: LXJ
- ATC callsign: "Flexjet"
- This page last updated: February 14, 2018 (Profile)
Trending from the Forum
Trouble with the other thread, rant on.... Heard 787 rumour........ ...Replies: 10570 | Views: 2360410
In PSA Airlines
Starting a new thread since the latest one is a little messy. Any news? Seeing other regiona ...Replies: 6647 | Views: 2512857
Hiring into the Lear 75, Challenger 350 and Legacy 450.
All pilots are type rated in their assigned aircraft as a PIC, are paid during training, and no contracts to sign.
Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year)
ATP, 2500 TT, 500 ME, 500 turbine, 1st class medical.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired: Feb 2006 (LR 40/45)
Generous benefits package (no rate increases for 9 straight years) included 3 medical plans, dental, vision.
First year salary (depending on days worked) approximately $75,000 Bonuses for performance
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Pilot are paid a flat $42/day for everyday scheduled. It works out to be approximately $8,400 per year. Meals are provided for anyone that flies through a meal or is not able to leave the airport. The company also provides each crewmember with a company credit card. Pilots can charge a meal to the card every day of their tour. Parking is company reimbursed separately.
International Per Diem (Hourly): Same as domestic. Pilot can use the company credit card to pay for incidentals.
100% up to the first 6% of annual salary. 4 year graduated vesting schedule and no waiting period to enroll.
401K Matching: Yes