- NEW COMPENSATION: FIRST OFFICERS STARTING PAY AT $100,000
- CHOOSE YOUR HOME BASE: 80 bases around the country (see our career page for the full list) and YOU select the base. Travel out of domicile is allowed with advanced notice (i.e. if you want to airline to a destination different than your domicile)
- GUARANTEED CAPTAIN UPGRADE: forecasted upgrade is currently two years, guaranteed captain upgrade at the completion of five years.
- GROWTH: 20% growth forecasted. Participation in International Large Cabin Red Label Program is merit based! Now hiring into Embraer Legacy 450/500, Challenger 300/350 & Phenom 300.
- TYPE RATED: Type rated in state of the art aircraft with NO CONTRACT and paid training.
- NO COMMUTING & NO CRASHPADS: No commuting on days off and all commuting costs are paid for and arranged by the company (airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc). You keep the points!
- NEW BONUS PROGRAMS: Fuel Savings Bonus is up to $4,000 annually; Performance Bonus is up to 10% of your salary. Additionally, a Productivity Bonus is available for crewmembers that fly over 220 days in a calendar year.
- ALL MEALS COVERED: Keep your per diem of $42.00 per day
- DESIGNER UNIFORMS & KCM PROVIDED
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Medical and Vision Insurance via United Health Care
- Dental via MetLife
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company paid Loss of License
- Company paid Harvey Watt support services
- Dollar for Dollar 401K match up to 6% of base salary
- ICAO code: LXJ
- ATC callsign: "Flexjet"
- This page last updated: October 10, 2019 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
Ok, I'm stupid. Now that that's out of the way......... In the last picture, what is the big black ...Replies: 3794 | Views: 1085317
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 22521 | Views: 5178152
Now hiring into Embraer Legacy 450/500, Challenger 300/350 and Phenom 300.
All pilots are type rated in their assigned aircraft as a PIC. Training pay, lodging and travel provided throughout the duration of training.
Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year)
- Minimums: All candidates must meet ATP minimums (written complete and qualify to take the checkride). **QUALITY OF FLIGHT MATTERS! Special consideration is always given for military experience, PIC time, turbine, experience in one of our airframes, etc.** Competitive candidates will possess the following:
- 1,500 hours total time (2,500 Desired)
- 500 hours Pilot in Command time
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time
- 500 hours Turbine time
- 500 hours Instrument time
- Current 1st Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- Ability to obtain CANPASS permit (Canadian Customs program)
- Bachelors Degree in Aviation Flight, Aviation Management, or related field preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in Part 135/91K or corporate aircraft desirable
- Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the US and to all of the cities/countries where Flexjet serves.
||Phenom 300||Challenger 350||Challenger 300|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Current upgrade forecasted at 14 months. Guaranteed captain upgrade at the completion of five years.
First Officer pay increased to $421/day for 2019.
Generous benefits package (no rate increases for 11 straight years) includes 3 medical plans, dental, and vision insurance.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Pilots are paid a flat $42/day for every day deployed. It is approximately $8,400 per year. Meals are provided for anyone that flies through a meal or is not able to leave the airport. The company also provides each crewmember with a company credit card, for tips and incidentals. Pilots can charge a meal to the card every day of their tour. Parking is company reimbursed separately.
International Per Diem (Hourly): Same as domestic. Pilot can use the company credit card to charge for additional meals and incidentals.
100% up to the first 6% of annual salary. 4 year graduated vesting schedule.
401K Matching: Yes
- Fuel Savings Bonus: Up to $4,000 annually, paid out quarterly
- Fractional Bonus: Up to 10% of base salary, paid out quarterly
- Productivity Bonus: Earn an additional $5,000 for flying over 220 days in a calendar year