- ORD/MDW crew base now open
- FlexJet will be recruiting at the FREE FAPA.aero Pilot Job Fair in Boston on July 22, 2017. This is a great opportunity to speak to FlexJet recruiters. Register Here!
- Company provides retirement at 1% per year of average pay for the final 5 years of employment
- 401k "bonus" match: 2%, 3%, and 4% of base salary on top of the 6% match
- Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year)
- Furloughed pilots recall rights two years
- Actual domiciles are areas; crew does not have option of which base in geographic area, it can and will change every rotation
- Bonus is paid in May, on base pay, reflecting previous year results (past years generally 5% of base pay)
- Founded in 1995 in Richardson, Texas
- ICAO code: LXJ
- ATC callsign: "Flexjet"
- This page last updated: July 20, 2017 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
No emails. App status just says "complete." ...Replies: 5569 | Views: 1789450
It's not a flow. It's an interview. Correct! UA doesn't want to be tied down to any one group. AA ...Replies: 4552 | Views: 1063493
ATP, 2500 TT, 500 ME, 500 turbine, 1st class medical.
||195 Days (Challenger)||195 Days (Learjet)||OT hourly (Challenger)||Daily (Challenger)||OT hourly (Learjet)||Daily (Learjet)|
||195 Days (Challenger)||195 Days (Learjet)||OT hourly (Challenger)||OT hourly (Learjet)||Daily (Challenger)||Daily (Learjet)|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired: Feb 2006 (LR 40/45)
401K: $1 for $1 up to 6%
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none
Other: Bonus pay