- Over 70 bases around the country (see our career page for the full list) and YOU select the base. Travel out of domicile is allowed with advanced notice (i.e. if you want to airline to a destination different than your domicile)
- No commuting on days off and all commuting costs are paid for and arranged by the company (airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc).
- 401k with match: dollar for dollar up to 6% of base salary
- Now hiring into Embraer Legacy 450, Challenger 350 and Lear 75.
- Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year). First year salary (depending on days worked) approximately $75,000. Bonuses are available based on performance.
- Excellent benefits package (see below)
- 15 new aircraft being added by years end (including Gulfstream 650s)
- ICAO code: LXJ
- ATC callsign: "Flexjet"
- This page last updated: November 10, 2017
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
What's this I have been told that a check airman is saying that they are gearing up to bring back so ...Replies: 17683 | Views: 3261810
In Envoy Airlines
Big things are happening for Envoy. Management held a Q&A session today and provided the following i ...Replies: 6563 | Views: 2819299
Hiring into the Lear 75, Challenger 350 and Legacy 450.
All pilots are type rated in their assigned aircraft as a PIC, are paid during training, and no contracts to sign.
Pilots average 202 days per year (15.5 avg days per bid period X 13 bid periods per year)
ATP, 2500 TT, 500 ME, 500 turbine, 1st class medical.
||195 Days (Challenger)||195 Days (Learjet)||OT hourly (Challenger)||Daily (Challenger)||OT hourly (Learjet)||Daily (Learjet)|
||195 Days (Challenger)||195 Days (Learjet)||OT hourly (Challenger)||OT hourly (Learjet)||Daily (Challenger)||Daily (Learjet)|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain hired: Feb 2006 (LR 40/45)
Generous benefits package (no rate increases for 9 straight years) included 3 medical plans, dental, vision.
First year salary (depending on days worked) approximately $75,000 Bonuses for performance
401k match: Dollar for dollar up to 6% of your total income.
401K Matching: Yes