- Largest civilian operator of PC-12s & growing PC-24 fleet
- Founded in 1995
- ICAO code: CNS
- ATC callsign: "Chronos"
- 8 on/ 6 off schedule with Tuesday & Wednesday start days (Once PC-12 pilots upgrade to Jet Ops. the schedule becomes 7 on/7 off.)
- PC-12 FOs start at $42,500
- PC-12 PIC max at $140,809
- PC-24 PIC max at $201,587
- PC-12 fleet all NG and NGX
- PC-12 FOs and PC-12 DECs are considered employees on first day of initial training and receive full salary and company benefits.
- Effective 1/1/23 – 100% of Medical & Dental premiums covered by company
- Paid Vacation: 1 vacation after Year 1; 2 vacations after Year 5 or upgrade to PC-12 Captain; 3 vacations after year 10; and 4 vacations after year 15.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Days: Pilots earn 8 days of PTO each calendar year to be used as either personal or sick days. Carry over options for unused time available.
- Crew members have THEIR CHOICE out of 38 reporting bases, including four new western reporting bases added effective 1/1/2022. (See approved reporting bases below.)
- This page last updated: April 1, 2022 (Quicktake Payscales, Pilots, Fleet, Hiring, Jumpseats)
Trending from the Forum
You guys are rich. Conformity to you is a dirty word. Your individualism stops the moment you sign ...Replies: 3954 | Views: 1265266
Currently hiring PC-12 First Officers & PC-12 Direct Entry Captains
Pilots must reside within 100 miles (2 hrs. drive time) of any of the domiciles.
PC-12 First Officer minimums = SE Commercial, 750TT, 75+ hours of instrument preferred
PC-12 Direct Entry Captain minimums = SE Commercial, 1,500TT, 750 PIC, 100 Instrument
Highly qualified candidates will have a CFII, TAA, or glass cockpit experience, 121 or 135 experience preferred.
Pilots must also hold a current and valid second-class FAA medical and possess a current Passport with unrestricted international travel privileges, must be authorized to work lawfully in the U.S and hold a U.S driver’s license.
The following experience is preferred but not required: Part 135 and/or Part 91 subpart K; Corporate flight; and/or flight time in advanced avionics systems or glass systems.
N/A – Even better than jump seating, PlaneSense pilots keep all airline, rental car, and hotel points.
Also, pilots may have the ability to start and end at any of the approved reporting bases.
(Click and drag the sliders)
*Disregard Above Pay Calculator*
Pilot pay scale based on base pay
PC-12 SIC $700/day
PC-12 PIC $1200/day
PC-24 SIC $1500/day
PC-24 PIC $2000/day
PC-12 SIC $350/day
PC-12 PIC $600/day
PC-24 SIC $750/day
PC-24 PIC $1000/day
First year PC-12 PIC eligible for 20k retention bonus
Yes (50% of the first 10%, company max match 5%)
401K Matching: Yes