- Largest civilian operator of PC-12s & growing PC-24 fleet
- Founded in 1995
- ICAO code: CNS
- ATC callsign: "Chronos"
- 7 on/7 off schedule with Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday start days.
- PC-12 FOs start at $42,500
- PC-12 PIC max at $140,809
- PC-24 PIC max at $201,587
- PC-12 fleet all NG and NGX
- PC-12 FOs are considered employees on first day of initial training and receive full salary and company benefits.
- Paid Vacation: 1 vacation after Year 1; 2 vacations after Year 5 or upgrade to PC-12 Captain; 3 vacations after year 10; and 4 vacations after year 15.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Days: Pilots earn 8 days of PTO each calendar year to be used as either personal or sick days. Carry over options for unused time available.
- Crew members have THEIR CHOICE of 41+ reporting bases.
- This page last updated: May 10, 2023 (Domiciles)
Trending from the Forum
I interviewed on 3/24/11 and I got the FEDEX pool letter yesterday too. there were 11 candidates. I ...Replies: 20177 | Views: 8165036
Currently hiring PC-12 First Officers & PC-12 Direct Entry Captains
Pilots must reside within 100 miles (2 hrs. drive time) of any of the domiciles.
PC-12 First Officer minimums = SE Commercial, 750TT, 75+ hours of instrument preferred
PC-12 Accelerated Captain Pathway minimums = SE Commercial, 1,200TT, 75+ Instrument preferred
Highly qualified candidates will have a CFII, TAA, or glass cockpit experience, 121 or 135 experience preferred.
Pilots must also hold a current and valid second-class FAA medical and possess a current Passport with unrestricted international travel privileges, must be authorized to work lawfully in the U.S and hold a U.S driver’s license.
The following experience is preferred but not required: Part 135 and/or Part 91 subpart K; Corporate flight; and/or flight time in advanced avionics systems or glass systems.
N/A – Even better than jump seating, PlaneSense pilots keep all airline, rental car, and hotel points.
Also, pilots may have the ability to start and end at any of the approved reporting bases.
(Click and drag the sliders)
*Disregard Above Pay Calculator*
Pilot pay scale based on base pay
PC-12 SIC $700/day
PC-12 PIC $1200/day
PC-24 SIC $1500/day
PC-24 PIC $2000/day
PC-12 SIC $350/day
PC-12 PIC $600/day
PC-24 SIC $750/day
PC-24 PIC $1000/day
First year PC-12 PIC eligible for 20k retention bonus
Yes (50% of the first 10%, company max match 5%)
401K Matching: Yes