- New pay scale is posted in Pay Notes
- Flight from Haneda (Tokyo) to Kona (Big Island) commenced Dec 2016
- Hawaiian has purchased 16 A321NEOs for delivery between 2017-2020
- Start of A321 NEO deliveries postponed until 4th quarter of 2017 (awaiting engine certification)
- The A321NEO has more fuel efficient engines which increase its range
- Hawaiian replacing B767 fleet with 22 A330-200s and A330-800s
- A330-200=24 B717=20 B767-300ER=8, to be retired end of 2018 A321neo=2, 9 deliveries in 2018
- Six A330-800 orders cancelled. Buying ten 787-9 with options for 10 more. Deliveries start in 2021.
- Starting service Honolulu - Tokyo (Narita) mid 2016 with Airbus A330
- Retirement C plan (for subsequent new-hires): 15% 401k contribution, no matching required
- IATA code: HA; ICAO code: HAL
- ATC callsign: "Hawaiian"
- This page last updated: March 23, 2017 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
It's not a flow. It's an interview. Correct! UA doesn't want to be tied down to any one group. AA ...Replies: 5207 | Views: 1357523
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2108 | Views: 1119110
Hawaiian jobs page.
-ATP certified, Airplane Multiengine Land with English proficient endorsement required
-Minimum 2000 hours flight time
-High school diploma or its equivalent
-First Class FAA Medical Certificate
-Radiotelephone Operator Permit
-Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
-Must be able to obtain a Flight Crew Visa to all of Hawaiian Airlines’ destinations
-Strong written and verbal communication skills -Ability to use sound judgement in decision making
-Able to work effectively within diverse teams
-Strong problem solving skills
-Ability to maintain composure under pressure -Must support Hawaiian Airlines’ mission: “To grow a profitable airline with a passion for excellence, our customers, our people, and the spirit of Hawaii,” with commitment, the aloha spirit, and Hawaiian hospitality
-Must support Hawaiian Airlines’ vision: “To be the #1 destination carrier in the world” Preferred Qualifications
-1000 hours turbine as P.I.C (as defined by F.A.R Part 1)
1,000 Turbine PIC, 300ME in large airline type equipment, two-year degree/college graduate.
Hawaiian interview gouge.
Latest pilots projection is 800
List at ticket counter or gate. International jumpseating requires open seat in the passenger cabin. CASS participant.
For all international pilot jumpseat listings, call reservations to list at
Hawaiian Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay Scale effective October 2017
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
International Override Pay:
Future contractual pay raises: 2013, 2014
Most junior captain hired: Feb 2013 (B717/HNL)
New hires all receive a 15% contribution for 401K no match required.
401K Matching: No
B fund. A fund is frozen.
Medical retirement plan gives all pilots $270,000 in medical VEBA funds (indexed for inflation) upon retirement of working for HAL 10 years.