- Flight from Haneda (Tokyo) to Kona (Big Island) commenced Dec 2016
- Boeing 717 will be retired in 2025.
- 18 A321NEOs on property
- The A321NEO has more fuel efficient engines which increases its range
- Ten Boeing 787-9 on order have been delayed. First will be delivered in September 2022. Remaining nine orders will be delivered 2022 to 2026. Will not enter service until 2022 or 2023.
- Cancelled all A330-800 orders (changed to 787-9)
- Starting service Honolulu - Tokyo (Narita) mid 2016 with Airbus A330
- HNL-MCO and HNL-ONT Service will begin March 2021.
- HNL-AUS Service will begin April 2021.
- Adding another HNL-SFO daily flight on A321 in Oct 2019
- Starting OGG-LAS 4 times weekly in Dec 2019 on A321
- Adding a 2nd HNL-SEA flight starting in Jan 2020 on A321
- IATA code: HA; ICAO code: HAL
- ATC callsign: "Hawaiian"
- This page last updated: March 18, 2021 (Quicktake, Pilots, Pay Scales, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Hey guys. Have an interview with silver scdugled and was hoping to get a few questions answered. Sur ...Replies: 6660 | Views: 3136393
In Part 135
Sent you a private message..check APF inbox ...Replies: 5442 | Views: 1803801
List at ticket counter or gate. International jumpseating requires open seat in the passenger cabin. CASS participant.
For all international pilot jumpseat listings, call reservations to list at
Hawaiian Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay scale effective October 2019
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
International Override Pay:
Most junior captain hired December 2014 (B717) (Many previous captains were displaced to first officer positions.)
New hires all receive a 15% contribution for 401K no match required.
401K Matching: No
B fund. A fund is frozen.
Medical retirement plan has been discontinued.