- Flight from Haneda (Tokyo) to Kona (Big Island) commenced Dec 2016
- No 767s in fleet as of January 2019. All are retired.
- 18 A321NEOs on property
- The A321NEO has more fuel efficient engines which increases its range
- Ten Boeing 787-9 on order for delivery in 2021
- Cancelled all A330-800 orders (changed to 787-9)
- Starting service Honolulu - Tokyo (Narita) mid 2016 with Airbus A330
- Adding another HNL-SFO daily flight on A321 in Oct 2019
- Starting OGG-LAS 4 times weekly in Dec 2019 on A321
- Adding a 2nd HNL-SEA flight starting in Jan 2020 on A321
- IATA code: HA; ICAO code: HAL
- ATC callsign: "Hawaiian"
- This page last updated: October 20, 2020 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 200129 | Views: 43710155
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3838 | Views: 1213901
List at ticket counter or gate. International jumpseating requires open seat in the passenger cabin. CASS participant.
For all international pilot jumpseat listings, call reservations to list at
Hawaiian Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay scale effective October 2019
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
International Override Pay:
2018/2019: 2% pay raise
2020/2021: 3% pay raise
Most junior captain hired December 2016 (B717)
New hires all receive a 15% contribution for 401K no match required.
401K Matching: No
B fund. A fund is frozen.
Medical retirement plan has been discontinued.