- Flight from Haneda (Tokyo) to Kona (Big Island) commenced Dec 2016
- No 767s in fleet as of January 2019. All are retired.
- 18 A321NEOs on order (increased order from 16)
- Last of the A321NEOs will be on property by March 2020 (as of May 2019, 13 A321NEOs on property)
- The A321NEO has more fuel efficient engines which increases its range
- Hawaiian replacing B767 fleet with 22 A330-200s and A330-800s
- Cancelled all A330-800 orders (changed to 787-9)
- Starting service Honolulu - Tokyo (Narita) mid 2016 with Airbus A330
- Adding another HNL-SFO daily flight on A321 in Oct 2019
- Starting OGG-LAS 4 times weekly in Dec 2019 on A321
- Adding a 2nd HNL-SEA flight starting in Jan 2020 on A321
- IATA code: HA; ICAO code: HAL
- ATC callsign: "Hawaiian"
- This page last updated: November 7, 2019 (Fleet and Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 11751 | Views: 3169940
Hey guys. Have an interview with silver scdugled and was hoping to get a few questions answered. Sur ...Replies: 6625 | Views: 3038061
Hawaiian jobs page.
First Officer Application Window Open: September 18 (9am HST) - October 1 (5pm HST), 2019
Most Junior Captain hired March 2, 2016 (HNL 717)
-ATP certified, Airplane Multiengine Land with English proficient endorsement required
-Minimum 2000 hours flight time
-High school diploma or its equivalent
-First Class FAA Medical Certificate
-Radiotelephone Operator Permit
-Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
-Must be able to obtain a Flight Crew Visa to all of Hawaiian Airlines’ destinations
-Strong written and verbal communication skills -Ability to use sound judgement in decision making
-Able to work effectively within diverse teams
-Strong problem solving skills
-Ability to maintain composure under pressure -Must support Hawaiian Airlines’ mission: “To grow a profitable airline with a passion for excellence, our customers, our people, and the spirit of Hawaii,” with commitment, the aloha spirit, and Hawaiian hospitality
-Must support Hawaiian Airlines’ vision: “To be the #1 destination carrier in the world” Preferred Qualifications
-1000 hours turbine as P.I.C (as defined by F.A.R Part 1)
1,000 Turbine PIC, 300ME in large airline type equipment, two-year degree/college graduate.
Hawaiian interview gouge.
Latest pilots projection is 800
List at ticket counter or gate. International jumpseating requires open seat in the passenger cabin. CASS participant.
For all international pilot jumpseat listings, call reservations to list at
Hawaiian Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay Scale effective October 2017
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
International Override Pay:
2018/2019: 2% pay raise
2020/2021: 3% pay raise
Most junior captain hired: Feb 2016 (B717/HNL)
New hires all receive a 15% contribution for 401K no match required.
401K Matching: No
B fund. A fund is frozen.
Medical retirement plan gives all pilots $270,000 in medical VEBA funds (indexed for inflation) upon retirement of working for HAL 10 years.