- Final stages under 14 CFR Part 121 for certification to become a scheduled and supplemental passenger air carrier.
- Scheduled operations planned for summer 2021 to the Western United States and Canada from Southern California area airports (i.e. Long Beach) with A320 variant aircraft.
- Value Based Airline that is California’s Hometown airline.
- First aircraft arriving May with new livery for training and proving runs. More aircraft planned.
- Company website www.airbahn.com. Apply on the site.
- Will use affiliated company’s airline computer system Zapways (https://zapways.com/) for all airline operations including flight operations, maintenance, reservations, fleet management, finance, human resources.
- Mr. Tariq Chaudhary owns a majority stake in Airbahn and AirBlue (https://www.airblue.com/) which is Pakistan’s second largest airline.
- Paperless airline including EFBs.
- Planned CASS participant and plans to exchange nonrev travel benefits with other carriers.
- ATC Callsign “AIRBAHN”
- Airline code - UN. IATA code - ARB
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Interviewing Captain candidates for positions and First Officers for rapid upgrade.
- Simulator training conducted in Ft. Lauderdale or Las Vegas. Ground training in Irvine, CA and online.
- Interviewing for May and future classes.
- Mechanics, Dispatchers and Flight Attendants also are currently interviewing for April and May classes..
- This page was updated on May 1, 2021 (Payscales)
Trending from the Forum
Word is Allegiant about to get a TA/contract that surpasses our own in pay, benefits etc. This can o ...Replies: 11459 | Views: 2730973
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitation
FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
Airbus flight time preferred
Previous or current FAR part 121 airline preferred
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
Strong computer skills
Eligible to work in the United States of America
US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
Must be able to read, write and fluently speak the English language
For more information, please visit: https://www.airbahn.com/
Airbahn Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
401K Matching: No