- Completing certification for scheduled and supplemental passenger air carrier under FAR Part 121.
- Passenger only operations planned for Winter 2021 (Western United States and Canada) from LA area airports with A320 aircraft.
- California’s hometown airline.
- First aircraft arriving September for training, evac drill and proving test flights.
- Company website www.airbahn.com. Apply online.
- All airline operations including flight operations, maintenance, reservations, fleet management, finance, human resources, etc. will use affiliated companies’ computer system. https://www.zapways.com/
- Mr. Tariq Chaudhary founder of Airbahn and AirBlue which is Pakistan’s second largest airline. https://www.airblue.com
- Paperless airline including EFBs (iPad).
- Planned CASS and KCM participant.
- Will exchange nonrev travel benefits with other carriers.
- ATC Callsign “AIRBAHN”
- Airline code – UN
- IATA code - ARB
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Next flight crew class December 2021 for Captains and First Officers.
- Simulator training conducted in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Classroom training conducted in Irvine, CA and online.
- Currently 50+ employees.
- This page was updated on September 13, 2021
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 201130 | Views: 45089867
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitation
FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
Airbus flight time preferred
Previous or current FAR part 121 airline preferred
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
Strong computer skills
Eligible to work in the United States of America
US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
Must be able to read, write and fluently speak the English language
For more information, please visit: https://www.airbahn.com/
Airbahn Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
401K Matching: No