- Currently in the final stages under 14 CFR Part 121 of the certification process for becoming a scheduled and supplemental passenger air carrier.
- Operations planned for summer 2021 to the western United States and Canada from Los Angeles area airports (i.e. Long Beach) with A320 variant aircraft.
- Value Based Airline and the Hometown Airline of California.
- First aircraft arriving in the States late February with new livery for training and proving runs. More aircraft to follow.
- Company website www.airbahn.com
- Will be using sister company’s airline computer system Zapways (https://zapways.com/) for all airline operations including flight operations, maintenance, reservations, fleet management, finance, human resources.
- Mr. Tariq Chaudhary who owns a majority stake in AirBlue (https://www.airblue.com/) which is Pakistan’s second largest airline, is heading up Airbahn.
- Paperless airline including EFBs.
- Planned CASS participant and exchange nonrev travel benefits with other carriers.
- ATC Callsign “AIRBAHN”
- Airline code - UN. IATA code - ARB
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Interviewing Captain candidates for positions and others for rapid upgrade.
- Simulator training conducted in Las Vegas. Ground training in Irvine, CA and online.
- January class entering simulator training. March 1 class is filled (8).
- Currently interviewing for future classes starting in April and subsequent months (6-8).
- Mechanics, Dispatchers and Flight Attendants also are currently training.
- This page was updated on February 1, 2021
Trending from the Forum
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2204 | Views: 1034980
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitation
FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
Airbus flight time preferred
Previous or current FAR part 121 airline preferred
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
Strong computer skills
Eligible to work in the United States of America
US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
Must be able to read, write and fluently speak the English language
For more information, please visit: https://www.airbahn.com/
Airbahn Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.00
401K Matching: No