- Finishing certification as an A320 domestic, flag and supplemental air carrier from Southern California airports.
- Revenue operations planned summer 2022.
- One A320 in service (N786PB) for certification. Currently in negotiations for additional A320 aircraft.
- Apply online at www.airbahn.com. Hiring Direct Entry Captains and First Officers.
- Mr. Tariq Chaudhary is founder of Airbahn, AirBlue and www.zapways.com
- Paperless airline and EFBs.
- CASS and KCM participant and will exchange travel benefits with other carriers.
- ATC Callsign “AIRBAHN”, Airline code – UN, IATA code - ARB
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Hiring for April, May, June, July classes.
- Simulator training Ft. Lauderdale or Las Vegas, ground training Irvine, CA and online. Hotel provided and training pay.
- This page was updated on February 2, 2021 (Quicktake, Payscales, Per Diem)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 14188 | Views: 4555876
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
Current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitation
FCC Radio License, EPE (English Proficiency Endorsement)
Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate
Airbus flight time preferred
Previous or current FAR part 121 airline preferred
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment
Strong computer skills
Eligible to work in the United States of America
US passport and/or Green Card with valid passport with legal right to work in the US
Must be able to read, write and fluently speak the English language
For more information, please visit: https://www.airbahn.com/
Airbahn Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $2.25
International Per Diem (Hourly): $2.25
401K Matching: No