- Secured stadium naming rights with Raiders NFL team. Partnership allows access to NFL games, and special in-game and season-long promotions for NFL fans across the country. Operating 450+ routes to 120+ destinations across the U.S. and Caribbean
- Nearly all trips are day turns consisting of 2, 3, or 4 legs. Duty times range from 4 hours to 117 duty limits.
- 100th Airbus to enter service Q2 2020. Total committed fleet count is 111
Official airline partner of the Vegas Golden Knights NHL team and T-Mobile Arena
- Official airline of MiLB
- First official airline partner of NASCAR
- Des Moines announced as a crew domicile starting May 2020.
- Nashville and Allentown PA will be opening as permanent domiciles February of 2020
- Savannah and Grand Rapids announced as crew domiciles starting 2019
- First U.S. produced A320 delivered to Allegiant
- 13 Factory new A320ceo with Sharklets delivered.
- Announced service to Boston Logan, Chicago Midway and Houston starting May 2020
- Service to Anchorage, Alaska starting May 2019
- Started service to Albany (ALB) and Tucson (TUS)
- Seasonal flights to Denver from Ashville, Bellingham, Knoxville, and Cincinnati
- Started service to Cleveland Hopkins International (CLE) with service to 10 destinations
- Service to Newark Liberty (EWR) from Cincinnati (CVG), Savannah (SAV), Ashville (AVL), and Knoxville (TYS)
- Orlando (SFB) is now the company’s largest base
- All pilots provided parking passes for their base, and for LAS airport; all parking fees are paid for, during training
- IATA code: G4; ICAO code: AAY
- ATC callsign: "Allegiant"
- This page was last updated: March 5, 2020 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
It's not a flow. It's an interview. Correct! UA doesn't want to be tied down to any one group. AA ...Replies: 5408 | Views: 1529413
Paid 70hrs guarantee ($57/hr) during training
Allegiant jobs page: https://www.allegiantair.com/careers/pilots
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. No Visa sponsorship is available for this position. Education: High School Diploma/GED; College preferred Certification: Yes Certification Other: FAA First Class Medical Certificate, FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Unrestricted), Airplane Multi-engine Land (AMEL), FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit. General requirements: Minimum of 1500 flights hours (fixed wing) total documented time. A conversion of x1.3 added to military time.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours of fixed wing turboprop or turbofan time.
- Minimum of 250 hours PIC in an aircraft categorized as an airplane.
- Minimum of 50 hours of fixed wing multi-engine time.
- At least 23 years of age & has not reached the age of 65
- All pilots must verify their flight time by logbooks
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Current passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the U.S. (multiple reentry status) and be legally eligible to work in the U.S. (possess proper working documents)
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job
- All required forms of identification presented, i.e., passport, driver’s license, and social security card, must match one another.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job. Preferred Requirements
- 121 experience and military experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
Chief Pilot Meet and Greet Dates
January 31, 2020-CVG Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport 3087 Terminal Dr, Hebron, KY 41048 Concourse A, Gate A10 next to Allegiant Offices 9:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm
February 3, 2020-CLT Holiday Inn Charlotte-Airport Conf Ctr 2707 Little Rock Rd, Charlotte, NC 28214 The Orr Room 9:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm
Allegiant Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
- Monthly guarantee: 70 hours Reserve guarantee: 72 hours
- Voluntary Flying Notification trip pick up compensated at 200%
- All hours above 81 compensated at 130%
- Open time pick up paid above monthly min guarantee
- Deadhead pay 50%
- Overnight pays a minimum of 4 hours
- Extra day off provided if delay extends past 0200 on a day off.
- Lines are limited to 95 hours unless waived by the crewmember
- 2:1 Duty Rigs
- Minimum days off/mo: line: 12; reserve: 12 - can be reduced to 11 (line), and 10 (reserve) for 3 bid periods per year
- Most Junior Captain hired: December, 2015
200% match up to 5% pilot contribution (max 10% match)
401K Matching: Yes
Participation in company profit sharing (10% of salary in 2015)
2020 - 5
2021 - 2
2022 - 6
2023 - 5
2024 - 14
2025 - 13
2026 - 10
2027 - 15
2028 - 16
2029 - 12
2030 - 9
2031 - 21
2032 - 17
2033 - 33
2034 - 26
2035 - 31