- Operating 450+ routes to 120+ destinations across the U.S. and Caribbean
- Nearly all trips are day turns consisting of 2, 3, or 4 legs. Duty times range from 4 hours to 117 duty limits.
- Service to Anchorage, Alaska starting May 2019
- Official airline partner of the Vegas Golden Knights NHL team and T-Mobile Arena
- Official airline of MiLB
- First official airline partner of NASCAR
- Savannah and Grand Rapids announced as crew domiciles starting 2019
- First U.S. produced A320 delivered to Allegiant • 13 Factory new A320ceo with Sharklets delivered.
- Started service to Albany (ALB), Tucson (TUS) and St. George (SGU).
- Non-stop, year-round flights to Denver (DEN) from Cincinnati beginning June 2017.
- Seasonal flights to Denver from Ashville, Bellingham, and Knoxville
- Started service to Cleveland Hopkins International (CLE) with service to 10 destinations
- Service to Newark Liberty (EWR) from Cincinnati (CVG), Savannah (SAV), Ashville (AVL), and Knoxville (TYS)
- Orlando (SFB) is now the company’s largest base
- All pilots provided parking passes for their base, and for LAS airport; all parking fees are paid for, during training
- 2 classes of 24 in August; classes every two weeks after that, moving forward (see hiring section)
- IATA code: G4; ICAO code: AAY
- ATC callsign: "Allegiant"
- This page was last updated: July 12, 2019 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Thanks SkyJet for the interview info, that's exactly what I was looking for. Your suggestion regardi ...Replies: 4575 | Views: 1812860
First Class: August 5th and August 19th
Meet & Greet Dates/Locations*
- July 18th, 2019 CVG Airport - Gate A10 next to Allegiant Office 8:00am - 4:00pm
- July 18th, 2019 Allegiant East Coast Training Center*, Orlando Sanford Airport SFB - 8:00pm - 4:00pm
- July 19th, 2019 IND Airport - (Ticketing level guest services for directions) 9:00am - 4:00pm
- July 25th, 2019 Allegiant East Coast Training Center*, Orlando Sanford Airport SFB - 8:00pm - 4:00pm
- July 30th, 2019 PHX, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel - 8:30am - 4:00pm
- August 1st, 2019 Pittsburgh PIT Airport gate C53 (Next to Allegiant Office) 8:30am-4:00pm
- August 2nd, 2019 Chicago O'Hare, Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel 8:00am-5:00pm
- August 6, 2019 MSP Airport-The MSP Airport Conference Center, Terminal 1-Lindbergh on the Mezzanine Level. Northwoods Room-8:30am-4:00pm
*No Appointment Necessary
*Hiring 100+ between now and November.
*Allegiant East Coast Training Center, 2250 Marquette Ave., Sanford, FL 32773*
Paid 70hrs guarantee ($57/hr) during training
Allegiant jobs page: https://www.allegiantair.com/careers/pilots
3000 TT fixed-wing;
jet and PIC time preferred.
Lower flight time may be considered based on current work history, military experience, 121 experience, etc. College preferred
Allegiant Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
- Monthly guarantee: 70 hours Reserve guarantee: 72 hours
- Voluntary Flying Notification trip pick up compensated at 200%
- All hours above 81 compensated at 130%
- Open time pick up paid above monthly min guarantee
- Deadhead pay 50%
- Overnight pays a minimum of 4 hours
- Extra day off provided if delay extends past 0200 on a day off.
- Lines are limited to 95 hours unless waived by the crewmember
- 2:1 Duty Rigs
- Minimum days off/mo: line: 12; reserve: 12 - can be reduced to 11 (line), and 10 (reserve) for 3 bid periods per year
- Most Junior Captain hired: December, 2015
200% match up to 5% pilot contribution (max 10% match)
401K Matching: Yes
Participation in company profit sharing (10% of salary in 2015)