- Indigo Partners LLC has owned Frontier since December 2013
- All a/c have new slimline high capacity seats, A321-230 seats, A320-180/186 seats, A319-150 seats
- 200-400 to be hired in 2016-2017 for attrition/growth
- Repayment Agreement is no longer in place!
- Contract negotiations opened March 2016
- LAS base opens in October 2017
- MCO opened as crew base in September 2015
- Pilots use line bidding for monthly schedules
- Frontier routemap
- Denver, Nov. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Frontier Airlines announced its intent to order 134 A320neo Family aircraft from Airbus, which will triple the size of the low-cost carrier over the next 10 years. Valued at a list price of more than $15 billion, today’s announcement grows Frontier’s order book to more than 200 aircraft and means more than five thousand new, highly skilled jobs for the U.S. These aircraft are part of the single largest Airbus order announcement ever made - a 430 aircraft order valued at a $49.5 billion list price by Indigo Partners, Frontier’s owner.
- IATA code: F9; ICAO code: FFT
- ATC callsign: "Frontier Flight"
- A321 began revenue service October 22, 2015
- This page last updated: April 16, 2018 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Looks like the animal is hiring. Great news for guys who have been stuck at the bottom of the list t ...Replies: 8588 | Views: 2793605
Trouble with the other thread, rant on.... Heard 787 rumour........ ...Replies: 10896 | Views: 2444536
Click to apply
270 new hires in 2017, 230 in 2018
Hiring is resumed from summer break, and there will be a class every month starting in August.
Application window on the website is open, with no plans of closing it due to continued interviews.
Hiring Classes of 16+ first Monday of every month into the foreseeable future.
Listing for a flight is highly recommended online
Frontier uses ID90TRAVEL.com (different than myidtravel)
Reference detailed login instructions for Frontier on jumpseatinfo.org
Frontier Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Each hour above 82/mo paid at 125%)
Most Junior Captain hired:
401K: 5% ($.50 on the 1.00 up to 10% pilot contribution)
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none/0-6% based on longevity