- JetBlue Airways pilots agreed to be represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- 71% of of JetBlue’s 2,529 pilots voted to join ALPA
- Interline agreements: Aer Lingus, Cape Air, American, South African, Emirates, El Al, LAN, Virgin Atlantic, Icelandair, Qatar, and TAM
- Interline agreement with Hawaiian and Virgin Atlantic out of MCO, BOS, JFK and IAD
- JetBlue Airways has amended its purchase agreement with Airbus to include an additional 15 Airbus A321ceo (current engine option) and 15 A321neo (new engine option) aircraft.
- there are 120 firm aircraft orders 2018 through 2024: 25 A320neo, 11 A321, 60 A321neo, 24 E190.
- Pilots on reserve are on a 2 hour call out and are not assigned a reserve start time until noon the day prior; call out time may change everyday as needed by crew services
- Junior Assignment add'l pay is 190% of pilot's base rate (150% premium pay + 40% junior man pay)
- E190s have dual HUDs
- JetBlue now provides a parking shuttle in JFK in lieu of taking the airport train
- Rigs: trip rig 3.5:1; duty rig 2:1
- Night pay override $13/hr for flying between 0100-0500 base local time
- This page last updated: January 25, 2018 (Retirement)
Trending from the Forum
Hey mods! Can we get this as a sticky and whenever an APC'er gets hired have him post when and by w ...Replies: 2580 | Views: 1937434
...Replies: 2884 | Views: 998958
Hiring First Officers
A transition incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (E190 FO to A320 FO); an upgrade incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (A320 FO to E190 capt).
JetBlue interview gouge.
As of January 25th, 2015 the only way to prelist for a JetBlue flight will be online using myIDTravel.
JetBlue Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Pilots may sell their unused PTO back at 150% pay each month if you have 100+ hours.
Pilots receive 9.0 hours of PTO time per month at 0-5 years seniority
Pilots receive 10.5 hours of PTO time per month at 6-10 years seniority
Pilots receive 12.0 hours of PTO time per month at 11-15 years seniority
Pilots are paid an additional $13/hour of "night override pay" for flights between the hours of 0100-0500 base local time.
International override pay only applies to destinations that require special route qualification
$5.11/hr for Captains
$3.71/hr for FOs
Most junior: JFK 320 CA JAN 2014 Hire
Most junior: BOS 190 CA MAR 2014 Hire Per June 2018 System Bid
company matches up to 5% , 3% company contribution for a total of 8%. 5% retirement plus is actually the profit sharing that is deducted from the 10% profit sharing number.
401K Matching: Yes
Profit Sharing: If JetBlue profit margin is 18% or less, pilots get 10% (5% retirement plus 401k contribution and differences paid via profit sharing). If over 18%, payout is 20% of amount over 18%