- Set to hire 680 pilots in 2022
- Interline agreements: Aer Lingus, Cape Air, American, South African, Emirates, El Al, LAN, Virgin Atlantic, Icelandair, Qatar, and TAM
- Interline agreement with Hawaiian and Virgin Atlantic out of MCO, BOS, JFK and IAD
- E190s have dual HUDs
- JetBlue now provides a parking shuttle in JFK in lieu of taking the airport train
- JetBlue Airways pilots are represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- First Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) ratified; DOS 08/01/18; 4-year agreement.
- Firm order book has changed to an additional 53 A321 neos, 13 A321LR, 13 A321XLR, and 70 A220s
- A220-300 Deliveries begin in 2020. Options for another 60 A220-300
- Under CBA, pilots on short call reserve are on a 2:30 hour call out and are assigned a reserve start time or assignment by 8am the day prior; reserve window assignment may change each day as needed by crew services; pilot is allowed to preference between four different start time silos
- Long call reserve is 14-hour call out; max short call conversion of 5 total days per month (each pays $100)
- Under CBA, Junior Assignment pay is 200% of pilot's base
- Company funded VEBA beginning May 2019 ($1/hr above stated pay rates
- Rigs: trip rig 3.5:1; duty rig 2:1; night rig 1.75:1
- Night pay override $13/hr for flying between 0100-0500 base local time
- This page last updated: August 26, 2022 (Pilots, Fleet, Pay Scale)
Trending from the Forum
In Kalitta Companies
They hired about 50 from one regional the last two days. ...Replies: 4300 | Views: 1744358
Training is typically M-F. Probably get out early on Friday. Pay is first year, I believe it was 3 h ...Replies: 2692 | Views: 1568608
Hiring First Officers
A transition incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (E190 FO to A320 FO); an upgrade incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (A320 FO to E190 capt).
JetBlue interview gouge.
As of January 25th, 2015 the only way to prelist for a JetBlue flight will be online using myIDTravel.
JetBlue Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Pilots may sell their unused PTO (over 100 hours accrued) back each month at 100% of their pay rate.
Pilots are paid an additional $13/hour of "night override pay" for flights between the hours of 0100-0500 base local time.
$5.00/hr for Captains
$4.00/hr for FOs
International per diem and override apply to anything outside of Canada, Alaska, SJU, and the contiguous US
Most Junior A320/321 Captain Dec ‘15 Hire
Most Junior A220 Captain July ‘15 Hire
Most Junior E190 Captain Dec ‘19 Hire
- Domestic - $2.35 DOS, $2.40 DOS +2, $2.45 DOS + 3
- International - $2.55 + $.05 each year of contract
- International Override:
CA - $5.00, DOS +2 $6.00
FO - $4.00, DOS +2 $5.00
- International per diem and international override apply to anything outside of Canada, Alaska, SJU, and the contiguous US.
15% direct contribution; 16% effective 1/1/2021: No A/B Fund: Other: Profit Sharing: Profit Sharing: Pilots receive pro rata share of the 10% of adjusted pretax income before profit sharing and special items up to a pre-tax margin of 18%. The result is reduced by 5% of eligible compensation. If the Company’s resulting pre-tax margin exceeds 18%, Pilots will receive profit sharing based on their pro rata share of 20% of profits above the 18% pre- tax margin computed as above.
401K Matching: No
Profit Sharing: If JetBlue profit margin is 18% or less, pilots get 10% (5% retirement plus 401k contribution and differences paid via profit sharing). If over 18%, payout is 20% of amount over 18%
New company-funded Retiree Health Account VEBA implemented at DOS+1 with $1.00 per credit hour deposited into account ($1 above stated pay rates)