- Interline agreements: Aer Lingus, Cape Air, American, South African, Emirates, El Al, LAN, Virgin Atlantic, Icelandair, Qatar, and TAM
- Interline agreement with Hawaiian and Virgin Atlantic out of MCO, BOS, JFK and IAD
- E190s have dual HUDs
- JetBlue now provides a parking shuttle in JFK in lieu of taking the airport train
- JetBlue Airways pilots are represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- First Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) ratified; DOS 08/01/18; 4-year agreement.
- There are 151 firm aircraft orders 2018 through 2025: 6 A321CEO, 85 A321NEO, 60 A220-300
- A220-300 Deliveries begin in 2020. Options for another 60 A220-300
- Under CBA, pilots on short call reserve are on a 2:30 hour call out and are assigned a reserve start time or assignment by 8am the day prior; reserve window assignment may change each day as needed by crew services; pilot is allowed to preference between four different start time silos
- Long call reserve is 14-hour call out; max short call conversion of 5 total days per month (each pays $100)
- Under CBA, Junior Assignment pay is 200% of pilot's base
- Company funded VEBA beginning May 2019 ($1/hr above stated pay rates
- Rigs: trip rig 3.5:1; duty rig 2:1; night rig 1.75:1
- Night pay override $13/hr for flying between 0100-0500 base local time
- This page last updated: August 21, 2019 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12330 | Views: 6084441
...Replies: 12278 | Views: 5990388
Hiring First Officers
A transition incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (E190 FO to A320 FO); an upgrade incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (A320 FO to E190 capt).
JetBlue interview gouge.
As of January 25th, 2015 the only way to prelist for a JetBlue flight will be online using myIDTravel.
JetBlue Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Pilots may sell their unused PTO (over 100 hours accrued) back each month at 100% of their pay rate.
Pilots are paid an additional $13/hour of "night override pay" for flights between the hours of 0100-0500 base local time.
$5.00/hr for Captains
$4.00/hr for FOs
International per diem and override apply to anything outside of Canada, Alaska, SJU, and the contiguous US
Most junior: JFK 320 CA JAN 2014 Hire
Most junior: JFK 190 CA FEB 2015 Hire Per June 2018 System Bid
- Domestic - $2.35 DOS, $2.40 DOS +2, $2.45 DOS + 3
- International - $2.55 + $.05 each year of contract
- International Override:
CA - $5.00, DOS +2 $6.00
FO - $4.00, DOS +2 $5.00
- International per diem and international override apply to anything outside of Canada, Alaska, SJU, and the contiguous US.
15% direct contribution; 16% effective 1/1/2021: No A/B Fund: Other: Profit Sharing: Profit Sharing: Pilots receive pro rata share of the 10% of adjusted pretax income before profit sharing and special items up to a pre-tax margin of 18%. The result is reduced by 5% of eligible compensation. If the Company’s resulting pre-tax margin exceeds 18%, Pilots will receive profit sharing based on their pro rata share of 20% of profits above the 18% pre- tax margin computed as above.
401K Matching: No
Profit Sharing: If JetBlue profit margin is 18% or less, pilots get 10% (5% retirement plus 401k contribution and differences paid via profit sharing). If over 18%, payout is 20% of amount over 18%
New company-funded Retiree Health Account VEBA implemented at DOS+1 with $1.00 per credit hour deposited into account ($1 above stated pay rates)