- JetBlue Airways pilots agreed to be represented by the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA)
- ALPA and JetBlue Airways has reached an Agreement in Principle (AIP) on their first Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) as of May 2018.
- 71% of of JetBlue’s 2,529 pilots voted to join ALPA
- Interline agreements: Aer Lingus, Cape Air, American, South African, Emirates, El Al, LAN, Virgin Atlantic, Icelandair, Qatar, and TAM
- Interline agreement with Hawaiian and Virgin Atlantic out of MCO, BOS, JFK and IAD
- JetBlue Airways has amended its purchase agreement with Airbus to include an additional 15 Airbus A321ceo (current engine option) and 15 A321neo (new engine option) aircraft.
- there are 120 firm aircraft orders 2018 through 2024: 25 A320neo, 11 A321, 60 A321neo, 24 E190.
- Pilots on reserve are on a 2 hour call out and are not assigned a reserve start time until noon the day prior; call out time may change everyday as needed by crew services
- Junior Assignment add'l pay is 190% of pilot's base rate (150% premium pay + 40% junior man pay)
- E190s have dual HUDs
- JetBlue now provides a parking shuttle in JFK in lieu of taking the airport train
- Rigs: trip rig 3.5:1; duty rig 2:1
- Night pay override $13/hr for flying between 0100-0500 base local time
- This page last updated: June 28, 2018 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Wow 24 Sims and 100 hours ioe and they want first year pay increase, bull. Most of us had 10 Sims an ...Replies: 6650 | Views: 2091039
Our 50% on time arrival stats are really going to set the DOT stats on fire. Watch out Mesa there i ...Replies: 4120 | Views: 1593454
Hiring First Officers
A transition incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (E190 FO to A320 FO); an upgrade incurs a 2-year aircraft lock (A320 FO to E190 capt).
JetBlue interview gouge.
As of January 25th, 2015 the only way to prelist for a JetBlue flight will be online using myIDTravel.
JetBlue Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 70 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Pilots may sell their unused PTO back at 150% pay each month if you have 100+ hours.
Pilots receive 9.0 hours of PTO time per month at 0-5 years seniority
Pilots receive 10.5 hours of PTO time per month at 6-10 years seniority
Pilots receive 12.0 hours of PTO time per month at 11-15 years seniority
Pilots are paid an additional $13/hour of "night override pay" for flights between the hours of 0100-0500 base local time.
International override pay only applies to destinations that require special route qualification
$5.11/hr for Captains
$3.71/hr for FOs
Most junior: JFK 320 CA JAN 2014 Hire
Most junior: BOS 190 CA MAR 2014 Hire Per June 2018 System Bid
company matches up to 5% , 3% company contribution for a total of 8%. 5% retirement plus is actually the profit sharing that is deducted from the 10% profit sharing number.
401K Matching: Yes
Profit Sharing: If JetBlue profit margin is 18% or less, pilots get 10% (5% retirement plus 401k contribution and differences paid via profit sharing). If over 18%, payout is 20% of amount over 18%