- Over 50 destinations including Alaska, Hawaii, across the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Military charters to Europe.
- Operating 12 737-800BCF for Amazon
- 7 ETOPS equipped aircraft (Europe and Hawaii).
- Company owned 737NG simulator.
- Purchased by Apollo Global Management, the second-largest US-based alternative asset management firm with over $247 billion of investor commitments.
- Training contract eliminated.
- All pilots park in covered short term parking at Terminal 2.
- ATC callsign “Sun Country”
- Day trips are going away. Lots of 5-6 day trips.
- Contract amenable November 2020.
- This page last updated: October 27, 2020 (Per Diem)
Trending from the Forum
Only the FAA can revoke your type rating. Not true depending on how the training program is struc ...Replies: 2965 | Views: 1209522
- Application window is open
- Apply at Airline Apps (https://www.airlineapps.com/intro/suncountry)
- Sun Country Jobs Page (http://www.suncountry.com/pilots)
- Paid 75 hours guarantee during training
- 1500 hours total time.
- 100 hours can be simulator time.
- 250 hours PIC in an airplane.
- 21 years old.
- 200 hours cross country time (100 hours of which needs to be PIC cross country in an airplane).
- 100 hours of night time (25 hours of which needs to be PIC night in an airplane).
- 75 hours of instrument time.
- 25 hours of non-simulator multi-engine time.
- Successful completion of ATP-CTP course and current ATP Written.
Listing via ID90.com is the preferred method to list
Sun Country Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
At the end of the contract, 14 year Captain rate is 202/hr and 14 year First Officer rate is 135/hr
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Reserve Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Minimum days off 12 per month. Average days off are 16 per month.
Lineholder 12 days off, Reserve 12 days off.
Trip rig: 4.2:1; Duty rig: 2:1; Min trip pay 4 hours
Open time: Any flying picked up from open time is paid at 150%
JA pay: 200% of hourly pay rate credit hours over any guarantee
100% deadhead pay
Most junior captain hired: May, 2018
Pay Scales listed effective November 1, 2019
$3.43/hr (Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America)
$5.50/hr (int'l - Alaska, Europe, Asia, etc.)
100% match up to 6%, as well as a 2% direct contribution
401K Matching: Yes