- Over 50 destinations including Alaska, Hawaii, across the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Military charters to Europe.
- 7 ETOPS equipped aircraft (Europe and Hawaii).
- Company owned 737NG simulator.
- Leasing 2 aircraft from Transavia for winter of 2019/2020.
- 32 aircraft by March 31, 2020. All 737-800s but one 737-700 remaining for charters.
- Purchased by Apollo Global Management, the second-largest US-based alternative asset management firm with over $247 billion of investor commitments.
- Training contract eliminated.
- All pilots park in covered short term parking at Terminal 2.
- ATC callsign “Sun Country”
- Contract amenable November 2020.
- This page last updated: February 18, 2020 (Pilots and Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3836 | Views: 1115152
- Application window is open with no plans of closing for continued interviews
- Hiring 10 per month for the foreseeable future
- ATP-CTP paid for by company
- Apply at Airline Apps (https://www.airlineapps.com/intro/suncountry/)
- Sun Country Jobs Page (http://www.suncountry.com/pilots)
- Paid 75 hours guarantee during training
- 1,500 hours total fixed wing time (waiver for military)
- 250 hours PIC fixed wing
- 50 hours fixed wing multiengine
- 1,000 hours multiengine turbine
- Prior 121 experience
Listing via ID90.com is the preferred method to list
Sun Country Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
At the end of the contract, 14 year Captain rate is 202/hr and 14 year First Officer rate is 135/hr
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Reserve Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Minimum days off 12 per month. Average days off are 16 per month.
Lineholder 12 days off, Reserve 10 days
Trip rig: 4.2:1; Duty rig: 2:1; Min trip pay 4 hours
Open time: pays 150% of hourly pay rate for block hours when over 75 hours credit for the month.
JA pay: 200% of hourly pay rate credit hours over any guarantee
100% deadhead pay
Most junior captain hired: September 2016
Pay Scales listed effective November 1, 2019
$3.06/hr (Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America)
$4.90/hr (int'l - Alaska, Europe, Asia, etc.)
100% match up to 6%, as well as a 2% direct contribution
401K Matching: Yes
B fund is 4%