- Over 50 destinations including Alaska, Hawaii, across the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Military charters to Europe.
- Operating 12 737-800BCF for Amazon
- 7 ETOPS equipped aircraft (Europe and Hawaii).
- Company owned 737NG simulator.
- Purchased by Apollo Global Management, the second-largest US-based alternative asset management firm with over $247 billion of investor commitments.
- Training contract eliminated.
- All pilots park in covered short term parking at Terminal 2.
- ATC callsign “Sun Country”
- Day trips are going away. Lots of 5-6 day trips.
- Contract amenable November 2020.
- This page last updated: November 3, 2020 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
I recently interviewed with ANA and they emphasized that foreign pilots are in their long-term plan. ...Replies: 1598 | Views: 740007
- Application window is open
- Apply at Airline Apps (https://www.airlineapps.com/intro/suncountry)
- Sun Country Jobs Page (http://www.suncountry.com/pilots)
- Paid 75 hours guarantee during training
- 1500 hours total time.
- 100 hours can be simulator time.
- 250 hours PIC in an airplane.
- 21 years old.
- 200 hours cross country time (100 hours of which needs to be PIC cross country in an airplane).
- 100 hours of night time (25 hours of which needs to be PIC night in an airplane).
- 75 hours of instrument time.
- 25 hours of non-simulator multi-engine time.
- Successful completion of ATP-CTP course and current ATP Written.
Listing via ID90.com is the preferred method to list
Sun Country Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
14 year captain pay is 201/hr, 14 year First officer pay is 135/hr.
Contract is amendable November 1st 2020.
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Reserve Guarantee: 75 hours (1st year) 70 hours (2nd year thereafter)
Minimum days off: 12 per month for line holders. 10/11 off for reserve on a 30/31 day month.
Trip rig: 4.2:1; Duty rig: 2:1; Min trip pay 4 hours Open time: Any flying picked up from open time is paid at 150%
JA pay: 200% of hourly pay rate credit hours over any guarantee 100% deadhead pay
Most junior captain hired: May, 2018 Pay Scales listed effective November 1, 2019.
$3.43/hr (Mexico, Canada, Caribbean, Latin America)
$5.50/hr (int'l - Alaska, Europe, Asia, etc.)
100% match up to 6%, as well as a 2% direct contribution
401K Matching: Yes