- ACI Jet was established in 1998
- ACI Jet is a culture-centric company that fosters internal growth and promotion
- Average upgrade time is less than 2 years
- Company promotes to larger aircraft from within and pays for PIC type-ratings
- Aircraft type rated applicants may receive a signing bonus
- Large-Cabin aircraft crew are dedicated to their tail and work out the schedule with each other.
- Small-cabin aircraft are on a 9 day-on / 6 day-off schedule rotation.
- ACI Jet pays for FAA medicals, passports, uniforms, vaccinations and dry cleaning services.
- Crew can use the "Fun-on-the-Run" program for adventures while on layovers (scuba diving, golf, boat rental, snowmobiles, etc.).
- Employee Flight Club with access to Bonanza, Cessna 172, and Diamond DA-40 for fuel cost >> https://careers.acijet.com/employee-flight-department/
- Cell Phone allowance
- Known Crew Member KCM
- Compensated for working OFF days
- This Page Was Last Updated: September 23, 2021 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
You guys are rich. Conformity to you is a dirty word. Your individualism stops the moment you sign ...Replies: 4628 | Views: 1515118
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 201720 | Views: 46274443
Most Junior CA Hired: 12/17/2020
For more information on applying, please visit our site at:
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
- PIC Total time: Minimum 2,500 hours total time; minimum 1,500 hours multi-engine
- SIC Total time: Minimum 1,500 hours total time; minimum 500 hours multi-engine
- Must have a current and valid pilot's certificate with an English proficient endorsement
- Must have a valid ATP rating or have successfully completed the written portion
- Must be able to maintain a First Class Medical
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Must be computer proficient
- Knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, sit and stand for extended periods
- No violation of FAA regulations within the last five (5) years
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check, criminal history check and drug test
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Pilot Hiring Process:
Applicant is screened via video call. The conversation includes a review of flight time/experience and general airman knowledge questions. During the telephone screen, the applicant is provided an opportunity to ask questions about the specific role and company. This will be followed up with an onsite interview.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay is based on applicant total experience and aircraft/account assignment. Salaries start in the 60 range and up, competitive with industry standards. PIC salaries are six figures.
Scheduled pay raises are conducted annually along with performance reviews.
Small Cabin (XLS): $3/hr
Large Cabin (604/ GIV, XRS): $4.16/hr
401K Matching: Yes