· THIS APC PAGE PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT THE DOMESTIC CARGO OPERATION ONLY
· Domestic on-demand cargo operator
· Relocation to assigned domicile is required
· Cargo operates EMB-120, DHC-8-200, Saab 2000
· Flights to Mexico, Canada and occasionally other int’l destinations
· 9 EMB-120, 2 DHC-8-200, 2 Saab 2000
· Pilots receive company-issued iPad with ForeFlight and Jepp subscription.
· Pilots keep airline and hotel points/status.
· Cargo operation currently hiring
Saab 2000: 2
Trending from the Forum
*STANDING OVATION* *CLAPS FURIOUSLY* Its hilarious how those foreign companies relentlessly dr ...Replies: 4529 | Views: 2009775
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2551 | Views: 1659436
Hiring Captains and First Officers for EMB120, DHC-8-200, and Saab 2000.
· EMB-120 / DHC-8 Captain: 1500 TT / 500 ME minimum; 3000TT / 1000 ME preferred
· EMB-120 / DHC-8 First Officer: 500 TT / 25 ME minimum; 1000 TT / 100 ME preferred
· S2000 Captain: 1500 TT / 500 ME / ATP minimum; 3000 TT / 1000 ME / ATP preferred
· S2000 First Officer: 500 TT / 25 ME minimum; 1000 TT / 100 ME preferred
Hotel and 100% base pay provided through training.
Training takes place at both the training center in HYI and at FlightSafety in ATL
Captain upgrades range to within 12-18 months of initial hire.
Upgrade based on vacancies/seniority/
Any medium to large turbo-prop experience, and/or on-demand cargo experience welcome.
Non-cass. Airline tickets are provided by company for necessary travel to aircraft/base and/or training
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay system is base-salary, plus mileage. Pay system is base-salary, plus mileage. Mileage paid for any flight, revenue or non-revenue.
Mileage paid based on statute miles. Yearly bonus paid in January for all flight miles the previous calendar year.
· EMB-120 / DHC-8 First Officer: Total Compensation $70,000 - $90,000 / year
· EMB-120 / DHC-8 Captain: Total Compensation $120,000 - $190,000 / year
· Saab 2000 First Officer: Total Compensation $90,000 - $120,000 /year
· Saab 2000 Captain: Total Compensation $150,000 - $230,000 / year
All pilots receive full medical, dental, vision, disability. Company covers 75% of premium
Schedule is on-call Monday – Friday with weekends off. Every 4th weekend is an “on-call” weekend.
Company will either reposition airplane to base on Friday evenings, or company provides airline ticket to home base.
401K Matching: Yes