- Founded in 1982, Contour Aviation, formerly Corporate Flight Management (CFM), is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. CFM’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, P135 Commuter Airline operations, Part 380 Public Charter operations as well as three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot training.
- CFM is the largest 135 DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Exclusive Operator of Crystal Luxury Air
- Direct Air Carrier: OneJet+ and Public Charter Inc. Ranked 10th in 2017 AIN Top US Part 135 Operator, 13th in 2016 ARG/US Top 135 Operator, 21st Largest Part 135 Operator FAA
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- 350 total employees
- New ERJ bases: BUF, OAK
- Comprehensive work rules for scheduled pilot operations
- Airline established in 1982
- IATA code: LF; ICAO code: VTE
- ATC callsign: "Volunteer"
- This page last updated: April 18, 2018 (Quicktake, Domiciles, Fleet, Hiring, Jumpseats, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
So, bad schedules, hostile management (look at the thread that was closed), shrinking fleet, blatant ...Replies: 8059 | Views: 1430334
In PSA Airlines
Starting a new thread since the latest one is a little messy. Any news? Seeing other regiona ...Replies: 6647 | Views: 2519019
Applicants may view all positions within CFM at www.flycfm.com/careers
Applicants may also visit Climbto350.com and Jsfirm.com for crewmember and maintenance positions
As low as 1500 (PIC), 500 (SIC) for turboprop aircraft in scheduled operations. On-demand charter aircraft PIC’s vary and most require ARG/US green minimums.
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to schedule a phone interview. Applicants can also expect to have an on-site interview in Smyrna, TN or location of the operation.
- Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
- Per Diem during entirety of training
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Rental car provided during training
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Referral Program
- ID-90 Participant/KCM Participant
- Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements Pending
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
CASS Participant (adding new reciprocal agreements)
(Click and drag the sliders)
Based monthly compensation begins first day of training.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
All pilots are compensated by a minimum monthly compensation. KCM Membership is paid for all crewmembers.
Yearly scheduled pay raises
Most Junior Captain hired: July 2017
Most Junior PIC: April 2018
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International (Hourly): $2.08
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes