- Founded in 1982, Contour Aviation, formerly Corporate Flight Management (CFM), is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. CFM’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, P135 Commuter Airline operations, Part 380 Public Charter operations as well as three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot training.
- CFM is the largest 135 DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Exclusive Operator of Crystal Luxury Air
- Direct Air Carrier: Public Charter Inc. Ranked 10th in 2017 AIN Top US Part 135 Operator, 13th in 2016 ARG/US Top 135 Operator, 21st Largest Part 135 Operator FAA
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- 316 total employees
- 7 Crew Bases
- Comprehensive work rules for scheduled pilot operations as well as non-scheduled pilot operations
- Airline established in 1982
- IATA code: LF; ICAO code: VTE
- ATC callsign: "Volunteer"
- This page was last updated: August 20, 2018 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Domiciles, Hiring and Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 3702 | Views: 1013106
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12297 | Views: 6000351
Applicants may view all positions within CFM at www.flycfm.com/careers
Applicants may also visit Climbto350.com and Jsfirm.com for crewmember and maintenance positions
As low as 1500 (PIC), 500 (SIC) for turboprop aircraft in scheduled operations. On-demand charter aircraft PIC’s vary and most require ARG/US green minimums.
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to schedule a phone interview. Applicants can also expect to have an on-site interview in Smyrna, TN or location of the operation.
- Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
- Per Diem during entirety of training
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Transportation provided during training
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Referral Program
- ID-90 Participant/KCM Participant
- CASS Participant/Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
CASS Participant (adding new reciprocal agreements)
(Click and drag the sliders)
Based monthly compensation begins first day of training.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for all pilots:
All pilots are compensated by a minimum monthly compensation.
KCM Membership is paid for all crewmembers.
Yearly scheduled pay raises
Most Junior PIC: August 2018
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International (Hourly): $2.08
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes