- Founded in 1982, Contour Aviation, formerly Corporate Flight Management (CFM), is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. CFM’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, P135 Commuter Airline operations, Part 380 Public Charter operations as well as three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 certified aircraft maintenance facility, an aircraft sales division and FAR 141 pilot training.
- CFM is the largest 135 DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Exclusive Operator of Crystal Luxury Air
- Direct Air Carrier: Public Charter Inc. Ranked 10th in 2017 AIN Top US Part 135 Operator, 13th in 2016 ARG/US Top 135 Operator, 21st Largest Part 135 Operator FAA
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- 316 total employees
- 7 Crew Bases
- Comprehensive work rules for scheduled pilot operations as well as non-scheduled pilot operations
- Airline established in 1982
- IATA code: LF; ICAO code: VTE
- ATC callsign: "Volunteer"
- This page was last updated: August 20, 2018 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Domiciles, Hiring and Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 196171 | Views: 37554998
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 10673 | Views: 2669608
Applicants may view all positions within CFM at www.flycfm.com/careers
Applicants may also visit Climbto350.com and Jsfirm.com for crewmember and maintenance positions
As low as 1500 (PIC), 500 (SIC) for turboprop aircraft in scheduled operations. On-demand charter aircraft PIC’s vary and most require ARG/US green minimums.
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to schedule a phone interview. Applicants can also expect to have an on-site interview in Smyrna, TN or location of the operation.
- Salary begins first day of training in addition to per diem during training
- Per Diem during entirety of training
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Transportation provided during training
- Free ATP/CTP
- Employee Referral Program
- ID-90 Participant/KCM Participant
- CASS Participant/Reciprocal Jumpseat Agreements
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
CASS Participant (adding new reciprocal agreements)
(Click and drag the sliders)
Based monthly compensation begins first day of training.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for all pilots:
All pilots are compensated by a minimum monthly compensation.
KCM Membership is paid for all crewmembers.
Yearly scheduled pay raises
Most Junior PIC: August 2018
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International (Hourly): $2.08
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes