- Founded in 1982, Contour Aviation, formerly Corporate Flight Management (CFM), is one of the country’s leading providers of aviation services. Contour’s diverse capabilities include Part 135/91 aircraft management and charter, Part 380 Public Charter airline operations, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145 EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility, aircraft sales and FAR 141 pilot training
- CFM is the largest 135 DOD certified (CARB) carrier, ARG/US Platinum and IS-BAO Stage II
- Ranked 11th in 2018 AIN Top US Part 135 Operators
- Operator of Contour Airlines
- 19 cities served daily
- 450 total employees
- ATC Callsign: "Volunteer"
- Corporate Website: https://contouraviation.com/
- This page was last updated: Novemeber 11, 2019 (Quicktake and Domiciles)
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 22848 | Views: 5433945
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
PIC MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Total Time: 1500 Minimum/3000 recommended
- Multi-Engine Time: 300 Minimum/500 recommended
SIC MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Total Time: 500 Minimum/1000 recommended
- Multi-Engine Time: 100 Minimum/200 recommended
Pilot Hiring Process, please describe:
Applicants will be contacted by a CFM recruiter once resume is received to conduct a preliminary phone interview. Once the preliminary call is complete a phone or web interview will be completed by Flight Operations leadership. An onsite interview may be held at Contour headquarters.
DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
- Salary begins first day of onboarding
- Per Diem during entirety of training away from base
- Individual hotel rooms provided to all crewmembers
- Transportation provided during training
6-7 week training period for new hire pilots
- ATP/CTP for upgrade candidates
- Electronic Flight Bag
- KCM paid for by Company
- Vacation the first year (prorate based on new hire date). Two weeks of vacation second year increasing to four weeks after year 10.
- Annual Profit Sharing for eligible employees
- Monthly uniform and cell phone allowance
CASS Participant (adding new reciprocal agreements)
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed.
Contour Aviation PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Compensation shown above is Base Annual Compensation for all pilots. Pilots are paid by the day rather than the hour. Per Diem and other forms of Add Pay are not included in Annual Base Compensation.
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: To determine Base Monthly Compensation, divide Base Annual Compensation (Year of Service and Seat) by 24 to determine minimum gross compensation per pay period.
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: Contour does not have pure reserve lines thus the compensation is calculated the same way for all pilots.
Reserve Details: 120 minute report for duty with an additional 60 minutes to departure.
Most Junior PIC: Monthly
PIC Cost Living Adjustment for designated bases
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly):
Domestic (Hourly): $2.08
International Per Diem (Hourly):
International (Hourly): $3.14
50% up to 6% of your compensation
401K Matching: Yes