- Base Salaries with Flight hour bonuses
- Profit Sharing Program
- Flight Safety International, Full Service Training
- 14 days PTO (increases with seniority; in addition to 13 Scheduled Days off per Quarter)
- EFB (iPad) issued at no cost
- Pilots pick hotels and travel plans
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401(k): 50% match up to 5%
- Multiple Health Insurance plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Teledoc ($0 Copays for basic diagnoses and prescriptions)
- Defined Rest Policy
- Known Crewmember Badge (KCM)
- Must be able to maintain a valid United States Passport
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, kneel, squat, sit and stand for extended periods
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check, criminal history check and drug test
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- All new pilot pay scales effective March 2020
- http://cutteraviation.com/about/company-news-blog-events/ for latest news
- Page Last updated February 28, 2020 (Pay Scales)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2271 | Views: 1289459
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2204 | Views: 1002572
Pilot Hiring Minimums: PIC: ATP, or eligible to enroll in ATP/CTP program. SIC: 500 hrs total time.
Pilot Hiring Process:
- Applicant is screened via telephone. Conversation includes review of flight time/experience and general airman knowledge questions. During the telephone screen, the applicant is provided an opportunity to ask questions about the specific role and company.
- In-person Interview.
- Interview is focused on assessing the candidate’s cultural fit with Cutter Aviation, their ability to deliver meaningful and premium client experiences. An approach briefing or airport diagram review using Jeppesen on the iPad is standard.
Cutter Flight Management, Inc. PAYSCALES
||Learjet 60||PC-12||Citation Latitude||HA-420|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Captain Pay Scale is yearly, Base compensation only. Does not include flight hour bonuses, Annual Performance raises, or profit sharing.
Domestic Per Diem (Daily): $60/Day
International Per Diem (Daily): $70/Day
50% up to 5% of Income.
401K Matching: Yes