- GTA is currently celebrating 25 years in business.
- Family-owned and operated
- We offer fast and economical transportation of time-sensitive goods anywhere within the continental United States.
- Flights for medical laboratories, overnight package delivery companies, financial institutions, radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, and the automotive and oil industries.
- PILOT OPPORTUNITIES (Effective August 2019):
- ADS - Addison, TX (Various Aircraft) - Full Time
- IAD - Washington, DC (Bonanza & Baron) - Full & Part Time Positions Available
- Oklahoma City, OK (Cessna 210) - Full Time
- Contact GTA 24/7/365 at 800.217.0950
- Date Airline was established: 9/30/1991
- Airline IATA Code: GTX
- This page last updated on August 21, 2019 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Domiciles, Hiring, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Go over to AviationInterviews.com and see what kind of times people have. I saw a few gouges on ther ...Replies: 22580 | Views: 5970158
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2227 | Views: 1201670
For more information click here.
Pilot Hiring: Phone Interview / SIM Check at ADS / Training at ADS / IOE
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 135.243(c) – 1200 TT / 500 Cross Country (point-to-point) / 100 Night / 75 Instrument (50 of which were in actual flight)
Most Junior Captain Hired: ADS -- June 2019
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $5,000
Additional Pay For Ad Hoc Charters
Scheduled pay raises: Annual
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Company-paid hotels and meals
401K Matching: No
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance are available.