- GTA is currently celebrating 25 years in business.
- Family-owned and operated
- We offer fast and economical transportation of time-sensitive goods anywhere within the continental United States.
- Flights for medical laboratories, overnight package delivery companies, financial institutions, radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, and the automotive and oil industries.
- PILOT OPPORTUNITIES (Effective January 2018):
- ADS - Addison, TX (Various Aircraft) - Full Time
- IAD - Washington, DC (Bonanza & Baron) - Full & Part Time Positions Available
- Contact GTA 24/7/365 at 800.217.0950
- Date Airline was established: 9/30/1991
- Airline IATA Code: GTX
- This page last updated on January 5, 2018 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 11576 | Views: 2948624
Doe Frontier really believe that anyone they hire is going to stay...... It has turned into a crappy ...Replies: 9479 | Views: 3310246
For more information click here.
Pilot Hiring: Phone Interview / SIM Check at ADS / Training at ADS / IOE
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 135.243(c) – 1200 TT / 500 Cross Country (point-to-point) / 100 Night / 75 Instrument (50 of which were in actual flight)
Most Junior Captain Hired: ADS -- 11/20/2017
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $5,000
Scheduled pay raises: Annual
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Company-paid hotels and meals
401K Matching: No
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance are available.