- GTA is currently celebrating 25 years in business.
- Family-owned and operated
- We offer fast and economical transportation of time-sensitive goods anywhere within the continental United States.
- Flights for medical laboratories, overnight package delivery companies, financial institutions, radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, and the automotive and oil industries.
- PILOT OPPORTUNITIES (Effective January 2018):
- ADS - Addison, TX (Various Aircraft) - Full Time
- IAD - Washington, DC (Bonanza & Baron) - Full & Part Time Positions Available
- Contact GTA 24/7/365 at 800.217.0950
- Date Airline was established: 9/30/1991
- Airline IATA Code: GTX
- This page last updated on January 5, 2018 (Fleet)
Trending from the Forum
In Air Wisconsin
Any updates on Air Wisconsin? Are they still hiring? If they are hiring, how easy would it be to get ...Replies: 6484 | Views: 2012594
Kalitta Air recalled all furloughed FOs and are now accepting applications online via the Kalitta Ai ...Replies: 3964 | Views: 1487235
For more information click here.
Pilot Hiring: Phone Interview / SIM Check at ADS / Training at ADS / IOE
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 135.243(c) – 1200 TT / 500 Cross Country (point-to-point) / 100 Night / 75 Instrument (50 of which were in actual flight)
Most Junior Captain Hired: ADS -- 11/20/2017
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $5,000
Scheduled pay raises: Annual
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Company-paid hotels and meals
401K Matching: No
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance are available.