- GTA is currently celebrating 25 years in business.
- Family-owned and operated
- We offer fast and economical transportation of time-sensitive goods anywhere within the continental United States.
- Flights for medical laboratories, overnight package delivery companies, financial institutions, radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, and the automotive and oil industries.
- PILOT OPPORTUNITIES (Effective August 2019):
- ADS - Addison, TX (Various Aircraft) - Full Time
- IAD - Washington, DC (Bonanza & Baron) - Full & Part Time Positions Available
- Oklahoma City, OK (Cessna 210) - Full Time
- Contact GTA 24/7/365 at 800.217.0950
- Date Airline was established: 9/30/1991
- Airline IATA Code: GTX
- This page last updated on August 21, 2019 (Quicktake, Pilots, Fleet, Domiciles, Hiring, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
Is GPS/GFMS/RNAV knowledge/usage a requirement for an ATP these days? When I did mine, it was all N ...Replies: 423 | Views: 817840
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12357 | Views: 6439180
For more information click here.
Pilot Hiring: Phone Interview / SIM Check at ADS / Training at ADS / IOE
Pilot Hiring Minimums: 135.243(c) – 1200 TT / 500 Cross Country (point-to-point) / 100 Night / 75 Instrument (50 of which were in actual flight)
Most Junior Captain Hired: ADS -- June 2019
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: $5,000
Additional Pay For Ad Hoc Charters
Scheduled pay raises: Annual
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): Company-paid hotels and meals
401K Matching: No
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance are available.