- The Airline that Never Sleeps…IBC Airways is Always On-Call
- IBC Airways, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical and dental, paid vacation/holidays, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Under IBC Airways’ Aircraft Management program, your aircraft will be maintained to its top level.
- IBC Airways is a FAA Part 135 certificated air carrier, moving people and cargo.
- IBC is certified to transport hazardous materials.
- Operates under the jurisdiction of the US Department of Transport (DOT), the US Transportation and Security Administration (TSA), and US Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- IBC Airways is hiring:
- A & P Mechanics
- Operate everything on a 135 ticket
- IBC also holds a DOT 380 bond which allows us to operate as a regularly scheduled airline with some minor restrictions.
- Adding at least one more ERJ
- Airline was established: May, 1990
- Profile Last Updated: April 20, 2018 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2902 | Views: 1363643
Click here for more information
Pilot Career Path for all pilots that will allow our crews to "jump the regionals." Provides an opportunity for flow into U.S. Main-Line airlines. Including Cargo Integrators. Standard interview is given and applicants are weighed based on education, availability, Skill, and background – Pre-screening urinalysis is conducted, PRIA is pulled and then a decision is made.
Most junior Captain was hired June 01, 2016 (MIA)
Airline does not participate in CASS. But we are applying now, Rockwell Collins has our initial trial setup and we hope that our local FSDO will approve 1Q18
IBC Airways, Inc. PAYSCALES
||Saab 340A/F||ERJ 145|
||Saab 340A/F||ERJ 145|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: Pay is Salary Based, not hourly.
Dual FO: $34,860
Dual Captain: $87,984
Annual “kickers” are added for MECFI, A&P, Previous Type, etc. These are usually $5,000 per year each.
Pilots can expect to work 19 days per months, mostly weekday only. Little overnights.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: We offer additional call-outs at a pro-rata day rate – Weekends are double.
Scheduled pay raises: Annually about 2.2% with CPI adjustments as needed.
Daily Per Diem and International Per Diem (Hourly) is $15.00 for flight duty that returns to domicile same day and $39 for overnight flights.
401K Matching: No
Provides Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Does not provide B Fund
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: Salary
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: Salary
Reserve Details: Daily rate call outs as described above.