- The Airline that Never Sleeps…IBC Airways is Always On-Call
- IBC Airways, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical and Dental insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Under IBC Airways’ Aircraft Management program, your aircraft will be maintained to its top level.
- IBC Airways is a FAA Part 135 certificated air carrier, C-TPAT certified and certified to transport hazardous materials
- Operates under the jurisdiction of the US Department of Transport (DOT), the US Transportation and Security Administration (TSA), and US Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- IBC Airways is hiring:
- A & P Mechanics
- Operate everything on a 135 ticket
- We hold a DOT 380 bond and run the ERJs as a pseudo-121 operation
- Added two more SAABs, adding two more ERJs
- Airline was established: May, 1990
- Profile Last Updated: December 5, 2017 (Newly added Airline)
Trending from the Forum
Can we start a new thread that applies to jetBlue hiring since the "latest and greatest" has turned ...Replies: 10500 | Views: 2518654
We are working on a Pilot Career Path for First Officers that hopefully will include Pilot Gateway programs that jump the regionals and provide an opportunity for flow into U.S. main-line airlines. Including Cargo Integrators. Standard interview is given and applicants are weighed based on education, availability, Skill, and background – Pre-screening urinalysis is conducted, PRIA is pulled and then a decision is made.
Most junior Captain was hired June 01, 2016 (MIA)
Airline does not participate in CASS. But we are applying now, Rockwell Collins has our initial trial setup and we hope that our local FSDO will approve 1Q18
IBC Airways, Inc. PAYSCALES
||ERJ 145||Saab 340A/F|
||ERJ 145||Saab 340A/F|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: Pay is Salary Based, not hourly.
Dual FO: $34,860
Dual Captain: $87,984
Annual “kickers” are added for MECFI, A&P, Previous Type, etc. These are usually $5,000 per year each.
Pilots can expect to work 19 days per months, mostly weekday only. Little overnights.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: We offer additional call-outs at a pro-rata day rate – Weekends are double.
Scheduled pay raises: Annually about 2.2% with CPI adjustments as needed.
Daily Per Diem and International Per Diem (Hourly) is $15.00 for flight duty that returns to domicile same day and $39 for overnight flights.
401K Matching: No
Provides Defined Benefit Plan (A Fund)
Does not provide B Fund
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: Salary
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: Salary
Reserve Details: Daily rate call outs as described above.