- Operates fleet of G1000 Caravan Legacy and EX Aircraft
- Operate 2 PC-12 NG's between HNL and LNY for the Four Seasons Hotel
- LAX base has steam gauge Legacy Aircraft with G1000 on order
- LAX flying is EAS to IPL. Crews do 4-5 days trips with overnights at IPL. Stay at crew house and use crew car.
- Provides Inter-island service between Kona, Kapalua, Honolulu, Kalaupapa, Molokai and Hana.
- Feeder airline for SkyWest's Cadet Program. All new hires become members of the SkyWest cadet program.
- Last updated: June 5, 2018 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Thanks SkyJet for the interview info, that's exactly what I was looking for. Your suggestion regardi ...Replies: 4189 | Views: 1582974
SIC: Commercial Single Engine
SIC window is closed
Pilots who meet the PIC minimum requirement can send a resume to [email protected].
PIC: 1200TT, 100 night, 500 CC, 75 Instrument
Listing at the gate
Mokulele Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
13 bid periods consisting of 2 consecutive payroll periods (may flow between years)
Upon the completion of 6 months of service as Captain, the company agrees to adjust the pilot's pay to Captain - Year 1+ rate of $43,680.00
All First Officers receives a salary of $19,110.00
- Additional $4500 per year for flight instructor
- Additional $9000 per year for check airman
PC-12 Pilots receive a one year pay increase
Part-time pilots voluntarily bid less than 65 hours
Part-time pilots paid monthly and shall retain seniority status w/out PTO
Monthly Pay Guarantee for line holders: 70
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70
Most Junior Captain hired: Feb 18
$1.45 per diem (Los Angeles)
No per diem pay (Hawaii)
Depends on company profit
401K Matching: Yes
401K is provided after one year of service
Health insurance premiums covered for employees