- Airline was established in 2001
- ZED fair travel available on Delta, JetBlue, United, Spirit, and several other major and regional airlines
- Retention bonus 20K after year 2 as CA | Annual after
- 900 TT minimum, 1,200 TT preferred for FOs, but minimums flunctuate (apply with 800)
- Bases: OXC, HPN, SJU, DAL, HOU
- Have a training agreement
- Have implemented a $5,000 signing bonus payable upon completion of successful training for Northeast based FOs and CAs only
- $5000 annual salary increase for CAs
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours (Part 135 minimums)
- Paid uniforms and training
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GPD" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: March 14, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
A 6 yr upgrade? We're currently @ 15+. Things are going to turn around that quickly? I sure hope ...Replies: 9474 | Views: 3353448
Payment starts at the first day of training
Hotel is provided during training
No Training Contract
Typical Tradewind Pilots join as a Pilatus SIC. Within six months, they have the opportunity to upgrade to a PIC in jet with multi engine rating, AT, and interviews with large jet corporate operators.
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
SIC Requirements – 900TT | 500TT CC | 100TT Night
PIC Requirements – 1200 TT | ATP or previous Part 135 Experience
Most junior Captain hired: 4/5/2017
Personal travel - ZED Fares/Travel benefits after 6 months of employment on Delta (ZH), Spirit (ZL), CapeAir (ZL), Virgin Atlantic, Condor, Mokulele, Swiss, WinAir, and Seaborne.
Free Travel on Tradewind scheduled routes
CASS Jumpseat benefit
(Click and drag the sliders)
SIC – $34,000
PIC - $60,000
Captain salary increases $5000 every year until you reach $80k. You also receive a $10,000 bonus every year after your second year as PIC.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes