- Airline was established in 2001
- ZED fair travel available on Delta, JetBlue, United, Spirit, and several other major and regional airlines
- Retention bonus 20K after year 2 as CA | Annual after
- 900 TT minimum, 1,200 TT preferred for FOs, but minimums flunctuate (apply with 800)
- Bases: OXC, HPN, SJU
- Have a training agreement
- Have implemented a $5,000 signing bonus payable upon completion of successful training for Northeast based FOs and CAs only
- $5000 annual salary increase for CAs
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours (Part 135 minimums)
- Paid uniforms and training
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GPD" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: April 8, 2020 (Pilots and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Apps. been in since '08. Don't know anyone, and I'm ex Airline. Chances are nil. ...Replies: 2186 | Views: 970831
Personal travel - ZED Fares/Travel benefits after 6 months of employment on Delta (ZH), Spirit (ZL), CapeAir (ZL), Virgin Atlantic, Condor, Mokulele, Swiss, WinAir, and Seaborne.
Free Travel on Tradewind scheduled routes
CASS Jumpseat benefit
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay Rate for a 4 day on/3 day off schedule
FO - $34,000 - $45,000 base ($200 for flying on a day off)
Captain - $60,000 base ($600/day for flying on a day off.)
Captain salary increases $5000 every year until you reach $80k. $20k bonus starts at the end of year 2 as captain and then is annual.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes