- Airline was established in 2001
- Tradewind Aviation launches new routes to Boston, MA and Stowe, VT from Westchester County Airport
- ZED fair travel available on Delta, JetBlue, Spirit, and several other major and regional airlines
- Retention bonus 10K after year 1 PIC | 10K Bonus year 2,3…etc.
- 1st year SIC – $34,000 per year
- 1st year PIC – $60,000
- $5000 annual salary increase
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours
- Hiring at all bases
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GDP" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: August 3, 2017 (Quicktakes, Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 9836 | Views: 4352450
Payment starts at the first day of training
Hotel is provided during training
No Training Contract
Typical Tradewind Pilots join as a Pilatus SIC. Within six months, they have the opportunity to upgrade to a PIC in jet with multi engine rating, AT, and interviews with large jet corporate operators.
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
SIC Requirements – 900TT | 500TT CC | 100TT Night
PIC Requirements – 1200 TT | ATP or previous Part 135 Experience
Most junior Captain hired: 4/5/2017
Personal travel - ZED Fares/Travel benefits after 6 months of employment on Delta (ZH), Spirit (ZL), CapeAir (ZL), Virgin Atlantic, Condor, Mokulele, Swiss, WinAir, and Seaborne.
Free Travel on Tradewind scheduled routes
(Click and drag the sliders)
SIC – $34,000
PIC - $60,000
Captain salary increases $5000 every year until you reach $80k. You also receive a $10,000 bonus every year after your second year as PIC.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes