- Airline was established in 2001
- ZED fair travel available on Delta, JetBlue, United, Spirit, and several other major and regional airlines
- 900 TT minimum, 1,200 TT preferred for FOs, but minimums flunctuate (apply with 800)
- Bases: OXC, HPN, SJU
- Have a training agreement
- $5000 annual salary increase for CAs
- Upgrade opportunities at as low as 1200 hours (Part 135 minimums)
- Paid uniforms and training
- 401K Plan | Tradewind Matches up to 4% of employees’ annual salary after 120 days of employment.
- Travel benefits – Free standby flights on Tradewind Routes 30 days after employment
- ATC callsign: "GPD" - "Goodspeed"
- This page last updated: January 28, 2021 (Quicktake, Fleet, Pilots, Jumpseats, Pay Notes )
Trending from the Forum
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 24381 | Views: 6643569
Payment starts at the first day of training
Hotel is provided during training
Training contract starts when hired and ends at 1 year as a captain. Prorated payback of $17k
Typical Tradewind Pilots join as a Pilatus SIC. Captains who fly the PC-12 for two years are eligible for upgrade to the CJ3.
Pilot Hiring Minimums:
SIC Requirements – 900TT | 500TT CC | 100TT Night
PIC Requirements – 1200 TT | ATP or previous Part 135 Experience
Most junior Captain hired: Novemeber 2018
ZED fares on most major US and some European carriers after 6 months.
Free standby travel on Tradewind scheduled routes after 30 days of employment
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay Rate for a 4 day on/3 day off schedule FO - $34,000 ($200 for flying on a day off)
Captain - $60,000 base ($600/day for flying on a day off.)
Captain salary increases $5000 every year until you reach $80k. All other data can remain.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $15.00 overnight
International Per Diem (Hourly): $3.21/per hour plus $30.00 international overnight
Up to 4%
401K Matching: Yes