- Pilot Contract!
- Up to $57,000 in sign-on and retention bonuses
- Flying agreement with United Airlines requires significant growth in Air Wisconsin’s pilot workforce; 450-500 pilots needed over the next 2 years!
- Immediate Captain upgrades available to those with qualifying experience
- Direct Entry Captains earn $44,000 in bonuses by the end of IOE
- All current and future pilots have the opportunity for a defined path to United through the Aviate program
- Become an Airman Trainee! Learn more about Air Wisconsin while continuing to build hours toward your ATP minimums. www.airwis.com/airman_trainee.html
- Earn between $291,000 and $340,000 with benefits in your first three years of employment when you upgrade in 13 months.
- $36.60/hour first year First Officer pay
- 401(k) match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service (including First Officers), which is the highest among regionals
- Most generous health insurance benefits in the industry combined with only a 25% employee premium share
- Any additional flying volunteered for on a day off is paid at 150 or 200% your hourly rate
- Hourly pay scale increases by 1.5% every year in addition to annual longevity increases
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- All pilots provided an iPad with electronic navigational charts and manuals
- Duty Rig: 2:1; Trip Rig: 4:1
- Hotel rooms for breaks between flights of 4.5 hours or more
- Extra day off if you arrive after 2:00 a.m. on the last "day" of a trip
- In-house Certified Training Program (CTP) provided by Air Wisconsin instructors and simulators
- Pilots paid monthly guarantee and receive benefits during CTP training
- ATC call sign: "Wisconsin"
- 1/13: Spartan College of Aeronautics School Visit
- 1/14: Oklahoma State University Area Pilot Recruiting Dinner
- 1/15: ORD Pilot Interviews
- 1/15: Liberty University Area Pilot Recruiting Dinner
- 1/16: ORD Pilot Interviews
- 1/16: Polk State Aerospace Career Fair
- 1/17: American Flyers, Morristown, NJ School Visit
- 1/21: ORD Pilot Interviews
- 1/21: ERAU-DAB Flightline Visit
- 1/22: ORD Pilot Interviews
- ORD Pilot Interviews
- New Rates for CA's and FO's
- This page was last updated: January 8, 2020 (Quick Take)
Trending from the Forum
Ok, I'm stupid. Now that that's out of the way......... In the last picture, what is the big black ...Replies: 3879 | Views: 1125254
New hire pilots joining the Air Wisconsin team will be eligible for sign-on bonuses of $57,000
Air Wisconsin will be recruiting at a number of upcoming events. Please visit here and see Recruiting Events for more details.
Hiring for two classes a month. Apply online.
Become an Airman Trainee! Learn more about Air Wisconsin while continuing to build hours toward your ATP minimums. www.airwis.com/airman_trainee.html
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 25 ME
- 100 instrument
- 121 experience; turbine experience
Air Wisconsin interview gouge.
Check in at ticket counter. Unlimited jumpseats. CASS participant.
Air Wisconsin PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual time on a leg-by-leg basis
100% cancellation pay
100% deadhead pay
150% open time pay
150%-200% pay for flying determined to be critical to the operation.
Retention bonuses being offered for pilots currently on property
$57,000 in sign-on bonus. Which is the highest in the industry. First installment of $5,000; paid on first paycheck. $26,000 to be paid upon completion of IOE, and $10,000 to be paid after first anniversary. $8,000 is to be paid out quarterly in year three if the pilot has not been upgraded to Captain. The remaining $8,000 is paid to pilots who join Air Wisconsin from a Part 91K, 121, or 135 carrier with an ATP and type rating in an aircraft greater than 12,500.
First year pay in conjunction with the sign-on bonus makes Air Wisconsin the highest paying regional airline in the industry.
$260 uniform and $50 headset allowance per year after one year of service
42 hours of earned sick leave per year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
(Note: Pilots holding Line status cannot be assigned to Reserve status)
3% Defined Contribution regardless of Employee Contribution
Additional Match up to 5%
401K Matching: Yes