- Ask about our Captain Accelerated Program (CAP)
- Immediate upgrades
- Offering pilots the fastest path to United Airlines.
- Interview with United immediately after hired by CommutAir if in Aviate program.
- Electronic Flight Bags (EFB) for all pilots.
- Pilot-friendly Rotor Transition Program (RTP) available for both Military and Civilian Pilots! For more information visit the >CommutAir RTP Page! Train at home!
- All-Jet Fleet of Embraer-145s
- CommutAir is 40% owned by United Airlines.
- Industry’s Leading Commuter Benefits- 4 hotel room/month, unlimited make a good effort to get to work policy and paid parking.
- Commutable domicile locations in two large United Hubs: IAD and EWR.
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay.
- Paid Training and Single Occupancy lodging
- Headquarters and operations center in Cleveland, OH.
- Founded in 1989. >CommutAir Company Information.
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA.
- ATC call sign: “CommutAir.” >Contact CommutAir.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- This page was last updated on March 17, 2020 (Quicktake and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5337 | Views: 1640466
First Year FO Pay: $37.46/ flight Hour
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours
Per Diem: $1.80/duty hour
ATP: 1500 TT
RATP (accredited school): 1000 TT
RATP (military): 750 TT
250 Cross Country
Upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours, slot availability dependent.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Up to $74,000 first year FO pay. CommutAir Pilot Package
Up to $117,000 for captain-qualified pilots
Up to 50% of 12% of earnings
401K Matching: Yes