- CPP ALERT! Most recent >UNITED CAREER PATH PROGRAM GRADUATE: 2 YEARS 10 DAYS!
- BREAKING NEWS: Newly Created CommutAir >Rotor Transition Program (RTP) available for both Military and Civilian Pilots! For more information visit the >CommutAir RTP Page! Train at your local airport!
- Fastest United Career Path Program (CPP). Interview with United immediately after hired by CommutAir.
- Guarantee Captain Pay-Rates for ALL pilots after Year 1
- Year 2 compensation for First Officers $55.50!
- Upgrade time is between 13-18 months for those with no prior Part 121 experience
- Newly increased Pilot Referral Bonus Program- up to $4,500 per pilot.
- Up to $74,000 first year First Officer pay.
- All-Jet Fleet of Embraer-145s tripling in size over the next two years!
- Next Jet Delivery: June 11th
- CommutAir operates as United Express and is majority owned by Champlain Enterprises, Inc. and 40% owned by United Airlines.
- Eligible Captains earn $1,300 quarterly bonus payments starting November 1, 2017.
- Up to $32,500 Sign-on bonus. Learn more about CommutAir's New Sign-On Bonus.
- Shortest time on Reserve 2-4 months.
- Industry’s Leading Commuter Benefits- 4 hotel room/month, unlimited make a good effort to get to work policy, and paid parking.
- Commutable domicile locations in two large United Hubs: IAD and EWR.
- Starting service to Memphis, Tennessee in 2018
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay.
- Referral Bonus Program- up to $2,000 per pilot.
- Paid Training and Single Occupancy lodging.
- Headquarters and operations center in Cleveland, OH.
- Founded in 1989. >CommutAir Company Information
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA.
- ATC call sign: “CommutAir.” >Contact CommutAir
- This page was last updated on May 31, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
Planning to move to a hub for whichever company I go with. I'm ok with commuting short-term. Thinkin ...Replies: 2580 | Views: 1947588
CommutAir is hiring 25-30 pilots per class- with classes every three weeks
CommutAir offers the United Career Path Program (CPP) for our Pilots to the United Airlines flight deck.
Sign On Bonus to $22,100 for ALL pilots- paid in full, before new hire training
First Year FO Pay: $36.91/ flight Hour
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours
Per Diem: $1.80/duty hour
ATP: 1500 TT
RATP (accredited school: 1000 TT
RATP (military): 750 TT
250 Cross Country
Upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours, slot availability dependent.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
||ERJ 145||Dash 8|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Up to 50% of 12% of earnings
401K Matching: Yes