- See us in Orlando, February 27th for a Pilot Social! Click here for more info!
- Newly Increased Sign-on Bonus of $45,000
- Industry’s quickest upgrades
- Offering pilots the fastest path to United Airlines.
- Earn up to $117,000 Year 1 for captain-qualified pilots
- Earn up to $74,000 first year First Officer pay.
- CPP ALERT! Fastest UNITED CAREER PATH PROGRAM GRADUATE: 2 YEARS 10 DAYS!
- Shortest time on Reserve 1-4 months
- Electronic Flight Bags (EFB) for all pilots
- Pilot-friendly Rotor Transition Program (RTP) available for both Military and Civilian Pilots! For more information visit the >CommutAir RTP Page! Train at your local airport!
- Interview with United immediately after hired by CommutAir.
- Pilot Referral Bonus - up to $2,500 per pilot
- All-Jet Fleet of Embraer-145s growing to up to 61 aircraft over the next two years
- Bases in two large United Hubs: Washington Dulles (IAD) and Newark Liberty (EWR)
- CommutAir operates as United Express and is majority owned by Champlain Enterprises, Inc. and 40% owned by United Airlines.
- Industry’s Leading Commuter Benefits- 4 hotel room/month, unlimited make a good effort to get to work policy, and paid parking.
- Commutable domicile locations in two large United Hubs: IAD and EWR.
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay.
- Paid Training and Single Occupancy lodging.
- Headquarters and operations center in Cleveland, OH.
- Founded in 1989. >CommutAir Company Information
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA.
- ATC call sign: “CommutAir.” >Contact CommutAir
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- This page was last updated on February 19, 2019 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
Wow. In 8 years in 121 across 3 airlines I've never heard of a company being able to FORCE someone t ...Replies: 10837 | Views: 2179769
CommutAir is hiring 25-30 pilots per class-with classes every three weeks
CommutAir offers the United Career Path Program (CPP) for our Pilots to the United Airlines flight deck via United Career Path Program
Sign-on Bonus up to $45,000
First Year FO Pay: $37.46/ flight Hour
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours
Per Diem: $1.80/duty hour
ATP: 1500 TT
RATP (accredited school): 1000 TT
RATP (military): 750 TT
250 Cross Country
Upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours, slot availability dependent.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
||Dash 8||ERJ 145|
(Click and drag the sliders)
Up to $74,000 first year FO pay. CommutAir Pilot Package
Up to $117,000 for captain-qualified pilots
Up to 50% of 12% of earnings
401K Matching: Yes