- CPP ALERT! Most recent >UNITED CAREER PATH PROGRAM GRADUATE: 2 YEARS 10 DAYS!
- BREAKING NEWS: Newly Created CommutAir >Rotor Transition Program (RTP) available for both Military and Civilian Pilots! For more information visit the >CommutAir RTP Page! Train at your local airport!
- Fastest United Career Path Program (CPP). Interview with United immediately after hired by CommutAir.
- Guarantee Captain Pay-Rates for ALL pilots after Year 1
- Year 2 compensation for First Officers $55.50!
- Upgrade time is between 13-18 months for those with no prior Part 121 experience
- Up to $74,000 first year First Officer pay.
- All-Jet Fleet of Embraer-145s tripling in size over the next two years!
- CommutAir operates as United Express and is majority owned by Champlain Enterprises, Inc. and 40% owned by United Airlines.
- Eligible Captains earn $1,300 quarterly bonus payments starting November 1, 2017.
- $32,500 Sign-on bonus, paid before your start date. >Learn more about CommutAir's New Sign-On Bonus
- Minimal Reserve 2-4 months.
- Industry’s Leading Commuter Benefits- 4 hotel room/month, unlimited make a good effort to get to work policy, and paid parking.
- Commutable domicile locations in two large United Hubs: IAD and EWR.
- Starting service to Memphis, Tennessee in 2018
- Deadhead and Cancellation pay.
- Referral Bonus Program- up to $2,000 per pilot.
- Paid Training and Single Occupancy lodging.
- Headquarters and operations center in Cleveland, OH.
- Founded in 1989. >CommutAir Company Information
- IATA code: C5; ICAO code: UCA.
- ATC call sign: “CommutAir.” >Contact CommutAir
- This page was last updated on April 19, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Hiring News
Anyone have any info on Atlas? ...Replies: 17016 | Views: 5417326
CommutAir is hiring 25-30 pilots per class- with classes every three weeks
CommutAir offers the United Career Path Program (CPP) for our Pilots to the United Airlines flight deck.
Sign On Bonus to $22,100 for ALL pilots- paid in full, before new hire training
First Year FO Pay: $36.91/ flight Hour
Monthly Guarantee: 75 hours
Per Diem: $1.80/duty hour
ATP: 1500 TT
RATP (accredited school: 1000 TT
RATP (military): 750 TT
250 Cross Country
Upgrade to Captain as soon as you reach 1000 Part 121 hours, slot availability dependent.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Up to 50% of 12% of earnings
401K Matching: Yes