- Denver Air Connection (DAC) has the highest pay scales in the regional airline market and is currently hiring
- First year 121 Captain pay: $192.50/hour
- First year 121 FO pay: $90/hour
- First year 135 Metroliner Passenger Captain pay: $120/hour
- First year 135 Metroliner FO pay: $45/hour
- Minimum guarantee: 832 hours per calendar year = 69 hours per month
- Typical flight schedule averages 900 hours per calendar year
- 12 days off for Part 121 pilots and 10 days off for Part 135 pilots per bid cycle (30 days)
- 8 hours (block or better) pay when accepting flights on days off
- Company paid travel for commuting pilots with hotel rooms (including while on reserve)
- Denver Air Connection (DAC) is the passenger carrying subsidiary of Key Lime Air
- Interline agreements with United Airlines and American Airlines on Denver Air Connection (DAC) scheduled flights
- 100% of employee's medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid
- Company issued iPad
- CASS Privileges
- Known Crew Member
- 2 days PTO from date of hire
- 3 days of additional PTO after 90 day probationary period
- Corporate HQ: Centennial Airport (KAPA)
- Founded in 1996
- ICAO code: LYM
- ATC callsign: "Key Lime"
- This page last updated: April 18, 2022 (Quicktake, pilots, domiciles, hiring, pay scales, pay notes)
Trending from the Forum
Only the FAA can revoke your type rating. Not true depending on how the training program is struc ...Replies: 4102 | Views: 1816604
NYC? Mecca 320 and 73 both seats haven't been staffed post COVID Heck the 11:54am flight to MEX i ...Replies: 5112 | Views: 1522473
We are actively seeking Part 121 Captains for the EMB145 & Dornier 328 Jet.
If you’re nearing 121 retirement, we have continued opportunities to fly part 135 charter operations as well as many unique opportunities within the airline.
Part 121 Captains (EMB-145 and D-328JET).
Minimum PIC hour requirements per 14 CFR 121.436(a)
Current First Class medical
Airline Transport Pilot / Airplane Multi-Engine Land
Part 135 Cargo and Passenger First Officer Pilot Qualifications:
Minimum SIC requirements in 14 CFR 135.245(a) plus 350 hours TT (50 hours MEL recommended)
Current Second Class Medical
Commercial Pilot – Airplane Multi-Engine Land / Instrument Airplane
Denver Air Connection PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
DO-328Jet Part 135 Captains are the lower of the two pay scales on the Captain Pay Scales. All scheduled Passenger Service on the DO-328Jet is under Part 121.
Monthly Pay Guarantee: 69 hours
Most Junior Captain hired on EMB145: Feb 2022 (DEN)
Most Junior Captain hired on Metroliner: April 2022 (DEN)
Domestic & International: $40/day
100% company matching on the first 4%.
401K Matching: Yes