- ATC callsign "Mainer"
- Corporate based Portland, Maine
- Operationally based Mebourne, Florida and Portland, Maine
- Home based
- Part 121 domestic and supplemental.
- Scheduled service from Florida to North East corridor.
- Scheduled airports : Vero Beach (VRB), Melbourne (MLB), Newark (EWR), Portland (PWM), Ashville(AVL), Bimini (BIM), Halifax (YHZ)
- Large NCAA Charter operation
- Approximately 7 days on 7 off.
- During NCAA charter season not unusual for 1-2 days off only between 7 day trips.
- During Summer not unusual for upto 2-3 weeks off at a time.
- Schedule is organised normally no more than one day in advance, sometimes same day.
- Company buys commercial ticket for commute to work.
- Captain upgrades are ability based not seniority.
- Health Per month : Employee Only $0, Employee+Family : $966.92 , Employee+Spouse $628.40, Employee+children $387.96
- Dental per month : Employee Only $0, Employee+ Family $63, Employee+Spouse $28.72, Employee+children $31.38
- Vision per month : Employee Only $0, Employee+ Family $9.58, Employee+Spouse $3.72, Employee+children $3.52
- Life insurance $25k at 0 cost to employee, $25k AD&D at no cost to employee other supplmental life and AD&D available
- KCM for all crew
- Upto 3 new aircraft in 2017, 2 CRJ 200s, 1 CRJ 700.
- Updated June 28, 2018
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5110 | Views: 1472559
List at gate or call +1-321-265-5100 for reservations
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pay starts on day one of ground school at the rate of $40,000/yr. after 60 days
First officer pay goes to $60,000/yr.
Year 1 captain pay is$90,000/year. (time in seat)
$4,000 per year annual rise, however this has been delayed multiple times, and is at the whim of the DO. Annual raises are given to all pilots. There are overrides given to Instructors and Check airmen. The DO, John Pearsall, is also one of 3 owners of Elite Airways. Pay is not provided in writing so it can be changed at any moment.
Must Junior Captain Hired : June 2016
4 years to become vested.
401K Matching: Yes