- Endeavor Air Minneapolis, Mn Endeavorair.com Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry.
- With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America.
- Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets.
- With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
- Endeavor Air Offers Richest Pilot Compensation Package in Regional Industry • First year earning potential is $66,000+, includes $10,000 training completion bonus • First year hourly rate of pay is $52.19 • Year 3 Captains earning potential is $103,000+, $99.40/hourly rate ATP-CTP Sponsored Training • Endeavor can help well-qualified pilot candidates finish up their ATP-CTP certification process by providing company-sponsored training with our ATP training partner.
- Delta Guaranteed Interview Program.
- Endeavor is the ONLY regional carrier to offer a guaranteed interview program with Delta Air Lines.
- Once all program qualifications are met, Endeavor pilots are offered the opportunity to interview with Delta.
- No Job knowledge test, preferential scoring credit and repeat opportunities are all part of our enhanced DGI program with Delta Air Lines.
- Commuter Policy • Endeavor’s commuter policy mirrors Delta’s. Positive space travel is offered to all pilots when commuting to their base to report to work.
- This page last updated: May 11, 2021 (Quicktake, Hiring, Jumpseats, Paynotes)
Trending from the Forum
I still think you need a BNA base, 830. :) ...Replies: 2506 | Views: 982197
In Piedmont Airlines
an idea was thrown around in our forum that AA would offer ENY (i assume PSA/PDT too) increased pay ...Replies: 6499 | Views: 1524754
Hiring 50+ pilots per month, application window is and remains open.
New hire classes start every Monday.
10-15 pilots per class Crew domiciles: MSP, DTW, CVG, NYC and ATL Junior bases: MSP and DTW • New Hire class seniority is based on the last four digits of an individual’s social security number (ie: 9999 highest seniority and 0000 lowest seniority) • Fleet, Base Assignment is announced within your first week of training.
1,475TT / 25 Multi / 200 Cross Country (Restricted-ATP) or 500 Cross Country (Full ATP)
975TT / 25 Multi / 200 Cross Country (if you graduated from an accredited 141 College Flight Program)
2,500 TT (with 1,000 hours at company)
The current most junior Captain was hired in May of 2017.
Some Captains were downgraded in the last 2 vacancies.
Endeavor’s commuter policy mirrors Delta’s. Positive space travel is offered to all pilots when commuting to their base to report to work.
First priority to jumpseat on Endeavor Air operated flights.
2nd priority on Delta Air Lines jumpseat ahead of all other companies.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
Endeavor Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Current first year pay rate is $52.19 401k: Can participate immediately upon date of hire – 100% match up to 12.5%
Starts after year 1 - 100% match up to 12.5%
401K Matching: Yes