- ExpressJet is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc.
- ExpressJet flies exclusively for United Express
- ExpressJet offers bonus compensation up to $17,500 for new pilots.
- All pilots receive $10,000 and those with a transport category type rating (over 12,500 lbs) will receive an additional $7,500.
- $10,000 Annual Override-Add
o $2,500 paid out every Quarter for meeting an Average of 70hrs/mo.
- “ExpressJet offers a Career Pathway Program (CPP) which gives a guaranteed interview with United Airlines for qualifying pilots (ERJ).
- United has committed a large percentage of each new hire class to ExpressJet pilots.”
- TYS domicile expected 1Q 2019
- 20 CRJ 200's placed into the United Express Operations.
- Opening 2018 Advanced Gateway Program with JetBlue offers to eligible pilots a preferential interview
- CRJ fleet transitioning to all dual class CRJ-700 aircraft
- Pilots provided Microsoft Surface 3 LTE EFB In-House “AQP” style training program.
- Training is conducted with ExpressJet instructors under an ExpressJet curriculum at ExpressJet facilities in Houston and Atlanta, instead of at an outside third party training center.
- ExpressJet is currently hiring. Visit our careers page at www.expressjet.com/apply to learn how you can become part of our team!
- Profile last updated October 15th, 2018 (Quicktake, Domiciles, Pay Notes, Pay Scales, and Per Diem)
Trending from the Forum
Thanks SkyJet for the interview info, that's exactly what I was looking for. Your suggestion regardi ...Replies: 4573 | Views: 1750176
In Endeavor Air
then whats left in your closet after you packed all that? ...Replies: 20963 | Views: 4368866
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate a need to hire between 500 to 600 pilots in 2018
Hiring 2 classes per month for the remainder of year.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Training pay: 65 hour guarantee at $40 per hour
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
September 2011 (ERJ)
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes
$10,000 new hire bonus!
$7,500 additional bonus if already type rated
*based on years of service
ERJ defined contribution, in addition to 401K matching, is a percentage of the pilots pay, based on years of service