- Hiring 70 pilots per month indefinitely; 840 pilots for 2020.
- Second largest United Express with destinations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- 25 factory new E175s in service by March 5, 2020 and additional ERJ145s added to revenue service throughout 2020. Fleet growth ongoing in 2020.
- Up to 4 new hire classes per month with short waits.
- Upgrade time projected to be 0 months in 2nd quarter 2020.
- Offering pilots the fastest path to United Airlines via the Aviate program. - www.unitedaviate.com
- $22,000 new hire pilot bonus - NOW $10,000 paid first week of training. Additional $5,000 with an eligible type rating.
- Rotor Transition Program providing up to $22,000 in financial assistance and flexible certification options for military and civilians.
- Additional quarterly bonus compensation program. "Earned Quarterly Override," paid quarterly bonus compensation every year. Up to $10,000/yr for First Officers and up to $8,000/yr for Captains (averaging 70 credit hrs/month) .
- Majority of training conducted at the ExpressJet exclusive Training Complex in IAH. Complex houses E175 and ERJ145 full-motion simulators and cabin trainers. Adding another ERJ145 simulator 2nd quarter 2020 for a total of three.
- ExpressJet covers the cost of the ATP-CTP course for candidates needing to complete the exam prior to training.
- No training contract.
- Paid training and single occupancy lodging.
- EFB provided at no cost to all pilots.
- Long stay/Short stay hotels
- Actively recruiting Australian pilots through the E-3 Visa Program. Largest US regional carrier with Australian nationals.
- Higher jumpseat priority on United flights than other non-exclusive United Express carrier pilot.
- Paid Known Crew Member (KCM)
- Space available and "myUAdiscount" confirmed flight privileges on United mainline and regional flights for self, families and friends.
- Additional space available travel on over 150 US domestic and international airlines through United's ZED travel system.
- Instagram: @expressjet -- @xjtscott Owned by ManaAir, LLC, with investment by United Airlines. Purchase completed January 2019.
- Profile last updated: December 12, 2019 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 5154 | Views: 1506969
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate the need to hire 600+ pilots in 2019
Hiring 4 classes per month.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes