- Hiring 840 pilots this year. http://www.expressjet.com/careers/pilots/
- Second largest United Express with destinations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Planned DEN crew domicile in 2020. Other cities being evaluated due to growth.
- Up to 4 new hire classes per month with short waits.
- Upgrade time is 0 months.
- Offering pilots the fastest path to United Airlines via the Aviate program. https://unitedaviate.com/ Interview with United Airlines as soon as completing IOE.
- Rotor Transition Program providing up to $22,000 in financial assistance and flexible certification options for military and civilians.
- Majority of all simulator training conducted at the ExpressJet Airlines exclusive Training Center Complex at IAH. Complex houses E175 and ERJ145 full-motion simulators and cabin trainers.
- Adding another ERJ145 simulator April 2020 for a total of three exclusive use ERJ145 simulators with plans to grow simulator exclusive use capacity to six to seven.
- Hiring qualified direct entry Flight Instructors. Plans are to have over 180 full time Instructors.
- ExpressJet covers the cost of the ATP-CTP course for candidates needing to complete the exam prior to specific aircraft training.
- Paid training and single occupancy lodging.
- AQP Training program.
- EFB provided at no cost to all pilots.
- Long stay/Short stay hotels
- Actively recruiting Australian pilots through the E-3 Visa Program. Largest US regional carrier with Australian nationals.
- Higher jumpseat priority on United Airlines flights than other non-exclusive United Express carrier pilots.
- Paid Known Crew Member (KCM)
- Space available and "myUAdiscount" confirmed positive space flight privileges on United mainline and regional flights for self, families and friends.
- Additional space available travel on over 150 US domestic and international airlines available through United's ZED travel system.
- We partner with dozens of Universities and Flight Schools to offer aspiring pilots the ability to transition from the classroom to our flight deck
- Instagram: @expressjet
- Owned by ManaAir, LLC, with investment by United Airlines.
- This page was last updated: March 17, 2020 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
But the company says I can no longer use my common sense, and I must do things the AA way. I'm n ...Replies: 2619 | Views: 1047617
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate the need to hire 600+ pilots in 2019
Hiring 4 classes per month.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes