- ExpressJet is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc.
- ExpressJet flies exclusively for United Express
- ExpressJet offers bonus compensation up to $17,500 for new pilots.
- All pilots receive $10,000 and those with a transport category type rating (over 12,500 lbs) will receive an additional $7,500.
- “ExpressJet offers a Career Pathway Program (CPP) which gives a guaranteed interview with United Airlines for qualifying pilots (ERJ).
- United has committed a large percentage of each new hire class to ExpressJet pilots.”
- TYS virtual base announced for ERJ.
- Opening 2018 Advanced Gateway Program with JetBlue offers to eligible pilots a preferential interview
- CRJ fleet transitioning to all dual class CRJ-900/CRJ-700 aircraft
- Pilots provided Microsoft Surface 3 LTE EFB In-House “AQP” style training program.
- Training is conducted with ExpressJet instructors under an ExpressJet curriculum at ExpressJet facilities in Houston and Atlanta, instead of at an outside third party training center.
- ExpressJet is currently hiring. Visit our careers page at www.expressjet.com/apply to learn how you can become part of our team!
- Profile last updated June 4, 2018 (Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
In Compass Airlines
Do you have it in writing? If not then they scammed you. ...Replies: 13080 | Views: 2552574
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2934 | Views: 2101679
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate a need to hire between 500 to 600 pilots in 2016
Hiring 4 classes per month for remainder of year.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Training pay: 65 hour guarantee at $37 per hour
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
June 2007 (CRJ)
September 2011 (ERJ)
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes
$10,000 new hire bonus!
$7,500 additional bonus if already type rated
*based on years of service
ERJ defined contribution, in addition to 401K matching, is a percentage of the pilots pay, based on years of service