- ExpressJet is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc.
- ExpressJet offers bonus compensation up to $17,500 for new pilots. All pilots receive $10,000 and those with a transport category type rating (over 12,500 lbs), or experience under FAR 121 or 135 operations will receive an additional $7,500.
- “ExpressJet offers a Career Pathway Program (CPP) which gives a guaranteed interview with United Airlines for qualifying pilots (ERJ). United has committed at least 25% of each new hire class to ExpressJet pilots.”
- DTW no longer a crew base. LGA closing May 2018.
- CRJ pilots transitioning to ERJ in reverse seniority order. Approx. 75 CRJ pilots are currently in the process.
- TYS virtual base announced for ERJ.
- Advanced Gateway Program with JetBlue offers to eligible pilots a preferential interview
- CRJ fleet transitioning to all dual class CRJ-900/CRJ-700 aircraft
- UA CPP Introduction Video - https://bcove.video/2tQhp54
- UA CPP – “2017 Update” - https://bcove.video/2tZoO2y
- UA CPP – “Know The Process” - https://bcove.video/2uynYXF
- The Smart Choice for Your Future - https://bcove.video/2sx9CFC
- No Gimmicks - https://bcove.video/2tQ3qwe
- Pilots provided Microsoft Surface 3 LTE EFB
- In-House “AQP” style training program. Training is conducted with ExpressJet instructors under an ExpressJet curriculum at ExpressJet facilities in Houston and Atlanta, instead of at an outside third party training center.
- ExpressJet is currently hiring. Visit our careers page at www.expressjet.com/apply to learn how you can become part of our team!
- Profile last updated January 25, 2018 (QuickTake, Domiciles)
Trending from the Forum
Kalitta Air recalled all furloughed FOs and are now accepting applications online via the Kalitta Ai ...Replies: 3680 | Views: 1381195
Starting with internals. Hiring anticipated through the next year. Application window will ope ...Replies: 2834 | Views: 2000411
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate a need to hire between 500 to 600 pilots in 2016
Hiring 4 classes per month for remainder of year.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Training pay: 65 hour guarantee at $37 per hour
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
June 2007 (CRJ)
September 2011 (ERJ)
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes
$10,000 new hire bonus!
$7,500 additional bonus if already type rated
*based on years of service
ERJ defined contribution, in addition to 401K matching, is a percentage of the pilots pay, based on years of service