- Flying as United Express and growing with 25 new Embraer E175s in 2019
- Hiring more than 600 new pilots in 2019
- $22,000 new-hire pilot bonus – first $5,000 paid in the first week of training. Plus, an additional $5,000 with an eligible type rating
- Offering up to 4 new hire classes per month. No wait for class dates.
- Pilots eligible for the United Airlines Career Path Program (CPP). Anticipating more than 200 pilots to advance to United in 2019
- A subsidiary of ManaAir, LLC, with investment by United Airlines.
- Top pay and quality of life. All pilots eligible for an Earned Quarterly Override on top of line pay - $2,500 quarterly for First Officers, $2,000 quarterly for Captains
- Crew domiciles at IAH, ORD, CLE, EWR and TYS
- Training conducted at the ExpressJet Training Complex in Houston, where the airline has its own E175 and ERJ145 full-motion simulators
- EFB provided at no cost
- Rotor Transition Program providing up to $22,000 in financial assistance and flexible certification options.
- E-3 Visa Program for Australian pilots.
- Profile last updated: April 18, 2019 (Quicktake, Paynotes, Pay Scale and Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
...Replies: 12278 | Views: 5990388
Thumbs down on the current slow down of OTS. And to be clear, I'll give a big thumbs up to increa ...Replies: 8288 | Views: 2480640
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate the need to hire 600+ pilots in 2019
Hiring 4 classes per month.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
September 2011 (ERJ 145)
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes