- Flying as United Express and growing with 25 new Embraer E175s in 2019
- Hiring more than 600 new pilots in 2019
- $22,000 new-hire pilot bonus – first $5,000 paid in the first week of training. Plus, an additional $5,000 with an eligible type rating
- Offering up to 4 new hire classes per month. No wait for class dates.
- A subsidiary of ManaAir, LLC, with investment by United Airlines.
- Crew domiciles at IAH, ORD, CLE, EWR and TYS
- Training conducted at the ExpressJet Training Complex in Houston, where the airline has its own E175 and ERJ145 full-motion simulators
- EFB provided at no cost
- Rotor Transition Program providing up to $22,000 in financial assistance and flexible certification options.
- E-3 Visa Program for Australian pilots.
- Profile last updated: September 9, 2019 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2224 | Views: 1190363
Only the FAA can revoke your type rating. Not true depending on how the training program is struc ...Replies: 2788 | Views: 1044098
The new ATP minimums have been adopted by Expressjet.
Anticipate the need to hire 600+ pilots in 2019
Hiring 4 classes per month.
ExpressJet jobs page.
Certificates/Ratings: CMEL with Instrument Rating
ATP Written: Course and written provided by ExpressJet as part of paid training
Military: 750 hours
R-ATP qualified: 1,000 or 1,250 hours (FAR 61.159 and 61.160, AC 61-139)
Or 1,500 hours
25 hours ME fixed-wing
*Above requirements must be met prior to entering scheduled air carrier service
Medical: Ability to hold FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Age: At least 21 years of age
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Background Checks: DOT Background / criminal history / reference check / fingerprints/ National Drivers Record / No excessive check ride failure
ExpressJet interview gouge
Check in at gate. Multiple jumpseaters allowed. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior captain date-of-hire:
100% of up to 4-6%*
401K Matching: Yes