- GoJet Airlines is revolutionizing regional flying with the premium CRJ-550 aircraft for United Airlines
- Operating 50 CRJ 550’s growing to 74 CRJ 550’s by the end of summer 2022
- 10-year contract with United Airlines
- Crew Bases RIC | ORD | STL | EWR
- EARLY SENIORITY PROGRAM
- Earn up to 6 months of Seniority! New-Hire Direct Entry Captains can accrue up to 180 days of seniority with GoJet Airlines. Complete Day 1 of Indoctrination to reserve your seniority and go on leave for up to 6 months.
- Program Benefits
- Full pay during 1st Day Indoctrination
- Round trip travel & hotel accommodations covered
- Limited Flight Benefits
- Return for training within 6 months
- Expedited access to health benefits upon return
- Codeshare partner: United Airlines
- Sponsors the required ATP-CTP course for new hires.
- United Aviate Partner – A Direct Path to the United Flight Deck
- Most junior base – EWR / ORD
- Direct Entry Captain positions are available
- Longevity Match program for Direct Entry Captain at a rate of 1:1, includes pay rate, sick time & vacation accrual
- Premium pay has been at 150 – 300% depending on operational needs
- 150% Junior Assignment pay
- 150% Extension Pay and Voluntary Open Time
- 100% cancellation pay
- 100% Deadhead pay
- Guaranteed a minimum 75 hours pay as a First Officer or Direct Entry Captain during Training, on reserve & on line.
- Single Occupancy hotel rooms during training
- Commuter Policy - 4 hotel rooms per month
- Upgrade time has been reduced to 1750 hours (1000 of which must be fixed-wing), 1000 hours multi-engine, 1000 Turbine, and 1000 hours Air Carrier or an average of 1 - 2 years
- This page last updated: September 26, 2022 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Kalitta Companies
They hired about 50 from one regional the last two days. ...Replies: 4240 | Views: 1679361
Apply on Airline Apps and an Executive Pilot Recruiter in your territory will be in touch.
• First Officer 1465 TT, 25 ME with a CPL. Or R-ATP mins.
• Captain 1750 TT, 1000 Air Carrier Time or 1000 Multi-Engine, 1000 Fixed Wing, 1000 Turbine & FAA Part 121 requirements
Atlas Air Pilot Pathway Program
- Allows the pilot to fly with Atlas Air after successfully completing a preferential interview
- After completing (1 year for military pilots) 2 full years at GoJet Airlines and or at least 1 year after completing a Captain upgrade.
- Pilot must maintain a good record with GoJet Airlines while in the program.
Qualifications for the Wingman Program are:
- PPL with IR.
- Be able to pass an exam for a first class medical.
- Be in good standing with his/her flight school or university.
- Actively be flying and building flight time.
- GoJet Airlines has no contract or commitments with the Wingman Intern, the intern is free to end the internship at any time without any consequences.
3 YEAR Earning Potential $460,000
$80,000 Sign-On Bonus
$30,000 2-year Bonus
$30,000 3-year Bonus
LONGEVITY MATCH PROGRAM
Carryover up to 18 years of longevity from another carrier at a rate of 1:1 (for example, a pilot with four years of experience at another carrier would start at GoJet with four years of longevity)
EARLY SENIORITY PROGRAM
Earn up to 6 months of Seniority! New-Hire Direct Entry Captains can accrue up to 180 days of seniority with GoJet Airlines. Complete Day 1 of Indoctrination to reserve your seniority and go on leave for up to 6 months.
Full pay during 1st Day Indoctrination
Round trip travel & hotel accommodations covered
Limited Flight Benefits
Return for training within 6 months
Expedited access to health benefits upon return
A 1st year CA who averages 85 PCH/month would earn $184,550 (hourly + bonus) in the first 12-month bonus period.
A 5th year CA who averages 85 PCH/month would earn $194,750 (hourly + bonus) in the first 12-month bonus period.
A 10th year CA who averages 85 PCH/month would earn $207,500 (hourly + bonus) in the first 12-month bonus period.
GoJet Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders:
• 75 monthly minimum guarantee
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves:
• 75 monthly minimum guarantee
Scheduled pay raises: Contractual yearly/Personal longevity
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly):
- 50% match up to 4% (2%) after completing 9 months through 2 years of service.
- 50% match up to 6% (3%) starting at the beginning of year 3 through 6 years of service.
- 50% match up to 8% (4%) starting at the beginning of year 7.
401K Matching: Yes
• Hiring Direct Entry Captains and First Officers
• Bi-weekly classes: 30/class
• Only regional airline to fly the CRJ-550 – United’s top-rated aircraft
• Growing fleet to a total of 74 aircraft by 2022
• Newest United Aviate Partner
• Longest contract in the industry