- Grant Aviation, an Alaskan-owned and operated airline, was established in 1971 as Delta Air Services in Emmonak, Alaska. We changed our name to Grant Aviation in 1993.
- IATA code: GV; ICAO code: GUN
- ATC callsign: "Hoot”
- Largest Part 135 air carrier in the State of Alaska
- Part 135 operations
- Acquired 21 additional aircraft in 2020
- This page was last updated: October 21, 2021 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2579 | Views: 1044998
In Hangar Talk
Regional pilot on CRJ's. i've found a positive attitude goes a long way in this business. ...Replies: 10201 | Views: 898480
CE207/GA8: 135 VFR PIC minimums
C208B: IFR Part 135 PIC & ATP minimums or equivalent
PA31-350: ATP, 250 MEL PIC, Part 135 IFR PIC minimums
Strong candidates will have a minimum of 1000 hours total time, 500 of which are in aircraft similar to our fleet. Alaska experience and previous experience in GA8, C207 or C208 aircraft preferred.
Hiring Process: https://www.flygrant.com/about-us/careers/ Apply online through the Grant Aviation Career portal.
After a successful phone or in person interview applicants are invited to ground school in Anchorage, Alaska. Flight training and IOE is typically conducted at the pilot's assigned base.
Airline tickets provided for travel to and from work.
Primera/Blue Cross health insurance; Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Short/long term disability and life insurance options are available as well.
Company housing and transportation provided in all bases except ENA. Typical schedule is 15 days on 15 days off, 1st half and 2nd half of the month.
Flight crewmembers from other airlines may jumpseat with or without an agreement with Grant Aviation.Multiple jumpseat agreements with major and regional airlines including Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Skywest and more.
Call reservations or list at check in. 1-888-359-4726
(Click and drag the sliders)
• Per diem paid during assigned training days. Full pay starts upon passing the initial check-ride.
• All hours flown over 3.0 block hours in a day are paid at the bonus hourly rate.
• New pilots in training status will only receive training pay for the days they actually fly an airplane for training.
• Per Diem is included in Daily Guarantee
401K Matching: No
Defined B fund