- All aircraft currently are operated under a CPA agreement with Alaska Airlines and have Alaska livery
- Alaska Airlines Pilot Pathway Program makes it a no-hassle proposition. Alaska Airlines commits to hiring at least 30% of its new hires from Horizon Air. https://horizonair-pilot.jobs/pilot-pathways-program/
- Rotor Transition Program provides up to $25,000 in flight training assistance.
- New hire bonus ($25,000 for Q400 pilots, $20,000 for E175 pilots) Click here for more information
- PBS (NAVBlue) bidding
- Horizon Air has 33 firm E-175 orders with options for 30 more
- Horizon Air's entire fleet of Bombardier Q400s are HGS equipped for full CAT III operations. They are also are certified for RNP .01 operations using dual Universal UNS-1EW FMS systems. Horizon Air is the only regional airline in the world to use these two technologies.
- Horizon Air will be the first E175 operator in the world with Cat III autoland approval by March 2019
- Union to build trips and lines
- ALK Employee stock purchase plan.
- 15% discount through 6 month offering period with the discounted purchase price at the lower of either first or last day of offering period.
- ATC callsign: "Horizon Air"
- This page was last updated: March 15, 2019 (Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
That is likely the case, it's possible that you might fall into the February class if you're offered ...Replies: 9456 | Views: 3260446
Classes of 2 per month per aircraft scheduled through July 2019.
Pilots with 1,000 hrs PT 121 experience are given the opportunity to upgrade after hiring
New hire bonus ($25,000 for Q400 pilots, $20,000 for E175 pilots) Click here for more information
Application window is open
For hiring info, please contact:
Horizon Air Recruiting
Company badge and jumpseat/CASS privileges are given on day 1. KCM badge approximately 1 week later.
Single occupancy hotel rooms during training
Company issued iPads
Horizon Air PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
- Industry-leading Performance Based Pay (PBP) and Operational Performance Rewards (OPR) programs
- Minimum guarantee is 70 hours for lineholders and 75 hours for reserve
- Traning pay is 16 hours per week until completion of IOE
- 12 bids a year
- Most junior captain hired:
- SEA E175 June 11, 2018
- SEA Q400 September 17, 2018
- PDX E175 April 3, 2015
- PDX Q400 May 29, 2018
- PAE E175 April 2, 2018
- GEG Q400 January 22, 2018
- BOI Q400 September 18, 2017
- MFR Q400 August 20, 2018
401K: $1 for $1 up to 6%
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none