- New Hire Bonus! $20,000 lump sum payment for all initial new hires.
- Regional Airline operating as United Express, American Eagle, and DHL Express
- Operating 80 E175s for United Airlines (60 E175LR aircraft in dual-class 76 seat configuration and 20 E175LL aircraft in three-class 70 seat configuration)
- The E175LL’s are brand new and contain a 12 year operating agreement for United Airlines
- Operating 40 CRJ900s for American Airlines in dual-class 76 seat configuration
- Operating 2 Cargo Configured 737-400s for DHL with a third aircraft in the certification process
- The contract for 42 of the 60 E175LRs has been extended for 5 years
- The contract for the other 18 E175LRs does not expire until 2028
- A new contract extending the CRJ900 flying for 5 years took effect January of 2021
- Mesa Airlines is the largest E175 operator in the United Express portfolio
- Mesa Airlines is a United Express Aviate partner. Get hired with United Airlines as a First Officer! Must apply, pass a panel and technical skill interview, personality and cultural fit assessments, and meet flight hour and time requirements under the United Express banner of 2000 hours and 24 months
- Company paid ATP-CTP course for pilots needing to take the ATP written knowledge exam (Includes full pay, transportation, and lodging during the course)
- Mesa Airlines domiciles: IAD, IAH (UAX) DFW, PHX, SDF (AE), CVG (DHL)
- 6 Incentive Paid Holidays per Year (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Company paid single occupancy hotel room during initial new hire training and all subsequent training events
- 200% and 300% Premium Pay Rates for critical flying available • Pilots receive unlimited travel benefits including CASS and KCM privileges
- Travel benefits on our code share partners for registered family members and/or guests including MYID90 flight benefits
- Mesa Airlines offers competitive benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, and 401 (K)
- 100% Cancellation Pay including Block or Better Pay.
- Unlimited “commuter” hotels covered by company during busy flying months (activated by company email) and an “Unable to Commute” Policy in place for pilots unsuccessful in commuting into base
- Reimbursed parking in pilot's domicile or in pilot's commuting airport (up to $50 a month)
- Reimbursed continuous monthly payment for iPad EFB ($40 a month)
- CrashPad Assistance Program: Mesa Airlines covers 50% of your CrashPad cost up to $125 for the first 6 months as a new hire.
- Employee discounts with various companies listed in employee portal
- IATA code: YV; ICAO code: ASH; ATC call-sign: "Air Shuttle"
- Mesa Airlines has invested in Swedish electric aircraft manufacturer Heart Aerospace and plans to order 100 all electric ES-19s (19 seat configuration) in order to bring air service to third-tier regional airports that currently see no scheduled traffic as soon as 2026. http://investor.mesa-air.com/index.php/news-releases/news-release-details/mesa-invest-heart-aerospace-and-orders-100-all-electric-aircraft
- This page last updated: September 9, 2021
Trending from the Forum
Only the FAA can revoke your type rating. Not true depending on how the training program is struc ...Replies: 3190 | Views: 1355628
There won't be much of that... but the work rules are going down the path that kind of smells like a ...Replies: 2579 | Views: 1044998
New hire awards to E175 or CRJ900.
Most recent new hire standing bid: 15 IAH, 5 IAD, 3 DFW, 2 PHX
Captain Seniority Hire Dates:
DFW: April 26, 2019
PHX: December 1, 2017
SDF: August 2, 2019
IAD: November 2, 2018
IAH: July 27, 2018
CVG: September 7, 2005
First Officer Seniority Hire Dates:
DFW: January 17, 2020
PHX: July 19, 2019
SDF: June 14, 2021
IAD: June 14, 2021
IAH: June 14, 2021
CVG: November 14, 2013
Mesa Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
On June 1, 2021 and each year thereafter, the rates above will increase by 1% until a new pilot work agreement is reached or through June 1, 2023, whichever comes first. Negotiations between ALPA and the company set to begin August 17,2021.
EJET/CRJ Monthly/Reserve guarantee: 76 hours
All pilots guaranteed 11 days off per month
737 Monthly/Reserve guarantee:
- Fleet of 2 or less: 62 hours
- Fleet of 3 to 9: 65 hours
- Fleet of 10 or more: 70 hours
All pilots guaranteed 13 days off per month
Company will pay for ZED fares from the pilot’s home base airport to the location of the start of their trip and back to their home base upon the conclusion of their trip
DOS+1 $1.65 plus $40/month iPad reimbursement allowance
DOS+2 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursement allowance
DOS+3 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursement allowance
This amount (excluding the iPad Allowance) shall be increased on an annual basis by the Consumer Price Index, on the anniversary date of the execution of the CBA. The iPad allowance shall continue to be $40/month (non-taxable).
Pilot Contribution up to 6%, Company Contribution 50% for pilots 1-9 years.
Pilot Contribution up to 10%, Company Contribution 50% for pilots with 10 years of service or more
401K Matching: Yes
Employee Stock Purchase Plan