- Only Large Regional Jet Operator with a United Airlines Career Path Program - 03/22/2018
- New four year pilot contract ratified 7/12/2017.
- $50,000 bonus with $22,500 paid out at the completion of IOE and $20,000 paid at the end of year three if a pilot has not upgraded to captain. Additional $2,500 sign on bonus for CL-65 rated pilots who choose the CRJ. $5,000 additional for pilots who are type rated on the CRJ, E175 or E145 and have a minimum of 500 hours of part 121 flying in type.
- High training success rate executed by company pilots.
- Hired by line pilots, trained by line pilots.
- Company paid ATP-CTP course for pilots needing the ATP written knowledge exam. Includes full pay, seniority, transportation, and lodging during the course
- Minimum 11 days off for line and reserve line holders per calendar month.
- iPad approved carrier (first regional to be FAA approved)
- Mesa domiciles: IAD, IAH, DFW, PHX, SDF
- Total of 1200 pilots currently on the seniority list
- Seniority accrued while in company paid ATP/CTP.
- Codeshare partner for United Airlines and American Airlines.
- 100% Cancellation Pay including Block or Better Pay.
- Monthly Line Guarantee (76 hours).
- 11 Days off Minimum per Month
- 6 Incentive Paid Holidays per Year
- 200% Premium Pay.
- Pilots hired at Mesa Airlines receive an Airline Transport Pilot type rating upon completion of initial training (CL-65 or EMB170/190).
- Pilots receive unlimited travel benefits including jumpseat privileges.
- Family members (spouse, domestic partner, dependents, and parents) also receive travel benefits on our code share partners.
- Mesa Airlines offers competitive medical, dental, vision, and life benefit.
- 401 (K) Pilot contribution up to 10% along with a 50% company match
- Generous Commuter Policy.
- Paid Parking in Pilot's domicile or in Pilot's commuting airport.
- Paid Known Crew Member (KCM).
- $40 Continuous Monthly Payment for iPad Reimbursement.
- IATA code: YV; ICAO code: ASH.
- Mesa domiciles: IAD, IAH, DFW, PHX, SDF
- ATC callsign: "Air Shuttle".
- This page last updated: August 13, 2018. (Quicktake, Pilots, Domiciles, Hiring and Pay Scales)
Trending from the Forum
Random, but what is the deal with the 744's? Any retirement plan in place or with the new cabins are ...Replies: 198349 | Views: 39730587
If you are a green bean rookie like Cricket than you will imagine that you have won the lottery..... ...Replies: 4356 | Views: 1580984
Captain Seniority Hire Dates
- DFW April 26
- 2019 IAD June 15
- 2018 IAH April 27
- 2018 PHX July 21 2017
- DFW April 12, 2019
- IAD New Hire Base
- IAH New Hire Base
- PHX November 16, 2018
- SDF February 15, 2019
- SDF April 27, 2018
Mesa Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 76 hours
Reserve guarantee: 76 hours
Pilot New Hire Sign-On Bonus:
$50,000 bonus with $22,500 paid out at the completion of IOE and $20,000 paid at the end of year three if a pilot INELIGIBLE FOR UPGRADE to captain. Additional $2,500 sign on bonus for CL-65 rated pilots who choose the CRJ. $5,000 additional for pilots who are type rated on the CRJ, E175 or E145 and have a minimum of 500 hours of part 121 flying in type.
All pilots guaranteed 11 days of per month. Reserve or line holder.
Company provides single-occupancy room during initial training
All reserve, sick and vacation pay is paid applicable rate.100% Cancellation Pay
5-A-1 When a pilot, other than a new-hire pilot in training until such new hire pilot begins IOE, is away from his permanent domicile in connection with normal flight assignments, he shall receive a per hour expense allowance, calculated as beginning when he is required to report for duty or when he actually reports for suty, whichever is later, and ending at block-in plus fifteen (15) minutes at his permanent domicile. The hourly rate will be prorated for fractions of an hour.
5-A-2 The per hour expense allowance as described herein shall be as follows:
- 5-A-2-a Per Diem Amounts
- DOS $1.60 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+1 $1.65 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+2 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- DOS+3 $1.70 plus $40/month iPad reimbursment allowance
- 5-A-2-b This amount (excluding the iPad Allowance) shall be increased on an annual basis by the Consumer Price Index, on the anniversary date of the execution of this agreement. The iPad allowance shall continue to be $40/month (non-taxable)
5-A-3 When a pilot incurs covered exenses other than during normal flight assignments, he will receive the hourly allowance shown in Paragraph 5-A-2 above for that period of time beginning when he departs his permanent domicile and ending when he arrives back at his permanent domicile and duties off
up to 3%
401K Matching: Yes