- Offering pay for ATP/CTP class
- $51.01 per hour first year, First Officer pay
- $77.53 per hour first year/$79.41 per hour second year Captain pay
- Per diem is $1.70
- Hub bases only (PHL, CLT)
- Seniority based no interview flow to American Airlines
- Fleet of 55 Embraer 145s
- EFBs provided to all pilots
- All pilots receive American Airlines profit sharing
- No training contract. Single occupancy hotel rooms during training with pay and per diem. Training is conducted at American Airlines Training Center in CLT.
- Simulator training done in PHX, STL, and CLT
- Up to 2 hotel rooms provided per month for commuting pilots. Commuter clause protections for attempt to meet trip by listing for 2 flights.
- IATA code: US; ICAO code: PDT
- ATC call sign: "Piedmont"
- New pay rates:
- This page was last updated: June 25, 2021 (Quicktake, Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
Word is Allegiant about to get a TA/contract that surpasses our own in pay, benefits etc. This can o ...Replies: 11727 | Views: 2844467
Piedmont Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Seniority based, no-interview flow to American Airlines
No training contract AQP training; 12 month recurrent
Company paid, single-occupancy hotel rooms provided during initial training
Reserve pilot schedules have a minimum of 11 days off per month
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block 100% trip cancellation pay, as well as deadhead pay and relocation pay.
Opportunities for 300% + premium pay for added flying on scheduled days off.
First year vacation is 5 days pro-rated; second year is 10 days. Any vacation days placed on trip drop remainder of trip.
2 Commuter hotel rooms offered per month
Life and disability insurance offered at no cost. Non-revenue travel on all flights operated by American Airlines, American Eagle.
Future contractual pay raises: yearly through 2018
Most Junior Captain hired:
PHL EMB-145: May 2018
University and Flight Academy Partnerships
The newly announced Piedmont Pilot Cadet Program allows a Cadet Instructor to begin receiving partial tuition reimbursement starting at 500 hours total time of up to $5,000. Then, once ATP/R-ATP minimums are met, Piedmont pays for the ATP-CTP course for the Cadet to take the ATP written and become a first officer. An additional $6,000 in tuition reimbursement is paid as a lump sum on the first day of first officer new hire class at Piedmont.
View Piedmont’s Cadet Careers page for more details.
ATP Tuition Reimbursement Program
Piedmont has partnered with ATP Flight Schools to provide a seamless transition from flight training to becoming an airline pilot while providing partial tuition reimbursement payments as candidates build their flight time.
Per Diem International override $10.00/Overnight
401K Year 0 = No match, 1% company contribution. Year 1-2 = 50% match up to 6%,
1% company contribution on top of this. Year 3-8 = 50% match up to 9%, 1% company match on top of this. Year 9+ = 50% match up to 10%, 1% company match on top of this.
401K Matching: Yes