The ABSOLUTE Best Place for Pilots
March 2023: DFW Crew Base
Qualified Pilot Sign-On Bonus Extended through June 30.
PSA offers the industry’s leading compensation package.
YOUR EXPERIENCE MATTERS
· Direct Entry Captains with 950 FAR-121 or 135 hours are eligible for a $100,000 bonus
· Experienced First Officers with 500 FAR-121 or 135 hours are eligible for a $75,000 bonus
· *Bonuses are paid within first two pay periods of training class start date.
· 121 Longevity Match – Any prior active years of service as a pilot at another Part 121 air carrier are applied when calculating years of service for Compensation, Vacation, and Retirement upon joining PSA Airlines as a new-hire pilot
· FAA approved Accelerated Pilot Training Course option for CRJ 700/900 type rated pilots
TRANSFORMATIVE INDUSTRY PAY
PSA is offering industry-leading pay. To easily determine total bonuses and pay rates that apply based on qualifications and experience, use the PSA Compensation Calculator here: https://psaairlines.com/pilot-wage-calculator
· Captain wages starting at $146/hour
· First Officer wages starting at $90/hour
· Receive Captain pay at 750 hours (i.e., applicable Part 121.436 flight time for PIC qualification)
· Line Check Airmen receive a 200% pay credit ($427/IOE flight hour)
· Visit our website to view our full pay scale
QUALITY OF LIFE
· Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K (with company matching), earned vacation and luggage and uniform allowance
· Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
o Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws; Priority on JetBlue
o Priority is based on 24-hour check-in, not seniority
· Generous Commuter Policy: $250 monthly reimbursement for registered Commuters
· CASS system that allows jump seat travel on other commercial and cargo airlines (ALPA jump seat tool)
o Proof of two options to get into base prior to show time
· Commuter Friendly Bases: CLT, DCA, PHL, DAY, DFW (March 2023)
· 200% Premium Holiday Pay for critical days
· 300-Hour Sick Bank Buyout: unused sick days are paid out at 50% when you transition to American
· Deadhead segments at 100% pay credit
· Coming Soon: Preferential Bidding System offering schedule flexibility
· Minimum of 12 days off per month
· Long Call Reserve: At least 12 hours’ notice before your trip assignment
· Enhanced Duty RIG/Trip RIG
o Duty RIG: one hour of credit for every two hours of duty
o Trip RIG: one hour of credit for every four hours away from base
STABILITY OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
· Guaranteed flow to American Airlines within five years or receive top-of-scale wages ($213.75)
· PSA Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
· American’s network relies on heavily on its regional carriers, which operate approximately 50% of their flights. PSA serves a vital role in that operation, feeding American’s main hubs in CLT, DCA and PHL.
UNRIVALED CAREER TRAJECTORY
· Line Check Airmen at PSA earn a 200% pay credit ($427/IOE flight hour)
· 121 Longevity Match – Any prior active years of service as a pilot at another Part 121 air carrier are applied when calculating years of service for Compensation, Vacation, and Retirement upon joining PSA Airlines as a new-hire pilot.
· Enhanced Flow program to American Airlines, and commitment to flow to the mainline in five years
· Career opportunities developing the next generation of pilots as a Line Check Airman, Chief Pilot, and other pilot training positions
· AQP-style training
· Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem and single-occupancy hotel rooms
· ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
o Sheppard Air Included
o Written Exam fees paid
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· PSA has a Cadet Program that is open to all colleges, flight schools and universities, offering $30,000 for tuition reimbursement including a $15,000 sign-on bonus
· Team members eligible to participate in a Pilot Referral Bonus program: $10,000 for a Direct Entry Captain with over 950 FAR 121 or 135 hours and $5,000 for an Experienced First Officer with over 500 FAR 121 or 135 hours.
CONNECT WITH PSA
· Email: [email protected]
· Website: https://bit.ly/3N7My8I
· Text "PSAJobs" or "PSAPilots" to 97211 to Apply
· Social Media
• Instagram: @psaairlines
• LinkedIn: PSA Airlines
• Facebook: PSA Airlines
• Twitter: @psaairlinesinc
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2527 | Views: 1624287
Bi weekly classes.
No vaccines required for employees or new hires
Qualifications: - 950 FAR 121 or 135 Hours - 2,500 hours of total flight time - First Class Medical - 500 hours multi-engine turbine
· ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements.
· 25 hours Multi-Engine required (actual, not simulator).
· FCC restricted radio operator’s permit.
· First Class medical (must not expire within the first 2 months of employment).
· Valid Passport
· Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
International Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes