- PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- New! (Effective April 1, 2019) top bracket of industry pay: First year FO $50.22 per hour; First year CA $82.18
- $18,000 hours paid out over two years (FO and CA ranking); $10,000 paid out after Year 1, $8,000 paid out after Year 2
- Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
- Accelerated Pay credit:
- Min Guarantee: 75 hours
- Flying between 75-85 hours will be paid at 125% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + additional hours at 125%
- Flying over 85 hours will be paid at 150% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + 10 at 125% + additional hours at 150%
- Unlimited $5,000 referral bonus
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- No more than 6 days on; no less than 2 days off in a row
- Only regional that has a Schedule Adjustment Period (SAP): Once a Round 1 holder, pick up and drop trips to build your monthly schedule to meet your needs
- 825 on average daily flights (including to Canada and the Bahamas) to over 100 destinations
- Flow to American: No interview! It is a guaranteed seat! PSA flows 10 pilots per AA class date
- Current flow time is 6-7 years
- AQP style training
- Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem
- Single-occupancy hotel rooms
- ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
- Sheppard Air included
- Written exam paid for
- Quick upgrade time: 18-24 months on average
- Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
- Priority is based on 24 hour check-in, not seniority
- Travel at the same priority as all mainline American employees
- Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Additional Benefits: Company provided insurance (health, disability, life, etc)., 401K (with company matching), earned vacation, luggage and uniform allowance, and more
Trending from the Forum
I recently interviewed with ANA and they emphasized that foreign pilots are in their long-term plan. ...Replies: 1598 | Views: 736911
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Increased Sign-on Bonus: $18,000 new-hire signing bonus paid over a two-year period.
- $10,000 at end of training
- $8,000 at end of first year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
Accelerated Pay Credit:
All credit on a pilot's schedule between 75 and 85 hours paid at 125%
All credit on a pilot's schedule above 85 hours paid at 150%
Junior man pays 175%
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block on a leg by leg basis. Cancellation pay on a leg by leg basis.
Any flying picked up on an off day for a reserve pilot is paid at 125%.
Parking pass provided in crew bases only.
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes