- PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- New! (Effective April 1, 2019) top bracket of industry pay: First year FO $50.22 per hour; First year CA $82.18
- $18,000 hours paid out over two years (FO and CA ranking); $10,000 paid out after Year 1, $8,000 paid out after Year 2
- Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
- Accelerated Pay credit:
- Min Guarantee: 75 hours
- Flying between 75-85 hours will be paid at 125% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + additional hours at 125%
- Flying over 85 hours will be paid at 150% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + 10 at 125% + additional hours at 150%
- Unlimited $5,000 referral bonus
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- No more than 6 days on; no less than 2 days off in a row
- Only regional that has a Schedule Adjustment Period (SAP): Once a Round 1 holder, pick up and drop trips to build your monthly schedule to meet your needs
- 825 on average daily flights (including to Canada and the Bahamas) to over 100 destinations
- Flow to American: No interview! It is a guaranteed seat! PSA flows 10 pilots per AA class date
- Current flow time is 6-7 years
- AQP style training
- Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem
- Single-occupancy hotel rooms
- ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
- Sheppard Air included
- Written exam paid for
- Quick upgrade time: 18-24 months on average
- Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
- Priority is based on 24 hour check-in, not seniority
- Travel at the same priority as all mainline American employees
- Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Additional Benefits: Company provided insurance (health, disability, life, etc)., 401K (with company matching), earned vacation, luggage and uniform allowance, and more
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
physical quality, what would that be? ...Replies: 6798 | Views: 3218327
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Increased Sign-on Bonus: $18,000 new-hire signing bonus paid over a two-year period.
- $10,000 at end of training
- $8,000 at end of first year
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
Accelerated Pay Credit:
All credit on a pilot's schedule between 75 and 85 hours paid at 125%
All credit on a pilot's schedule above 85 hours paid at 150%
Junior man pays 175%
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block on a leg by leg basis. Cancellation pay on a leg by leg basis.
Any flying picked up on an off day for a reserve pilot is paid at 125%.
Parking pass provided in crew bases only.
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes