- PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- Eligible PSA team members can earn a $5,000 bonus for each successful referral of a qualified Direct Entry Captain
- Total starting compensation is $66,546 with bonus included. First Year FO - $51.55
- Date most junior captain was hired: May 2018
- Domicile where the most junior Captain is based: DCA
- Accelerated Pay credit:
- Min Guarantee: 75 hours
- Flying between 75-85 hours will be paid at 125% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + additional hours at 125%
- Flying over 85 hours will be paid at 150% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + 10 at 125% + additional hours at 150%
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- No more than 6 days on; no less than 2 days off in a row
- Only regional that has a Schedule Adjustment Period (SAP): Once a Round 1 holder, pick up and drop trips to build your monthly schedule to meet your needs
- 825 on average daily flights (including to Canada and the Bahamas) to over 100 destinations
- Flow to American: No interview! It is a guaranteed seat! PSA flows 10 pilots per AA class date
- AQP style training
- Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem
- Single-occupancy hotel rooms
- ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
- Sheppard Air included
- Written exam paid for
- Here are the bonuses new pilots can expect as part of the premier pilot hiring program in the industry:
- Up to $187,500 in bonuses which includes:
- $150,000 Pilot Retention Bonus
- The program rewards pilots for choosing PSA and flowing to American in the coming years.
- $30,000 at Captain upgrade at PSA
- $70,000 at the time of flow or direct hire at American
- Up to an additional $50,000 paid at flow to American, earned over two years of eligible service
- $15,000 High Experience Bonus
- The program rewards new pilots for their qualified experience (paid after completion of training).
- Earn $15,000 for at least 1,000 qualifying hours
- Earn $10,000 for at least 600 qualifying hours
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus ($10,000 at training completion, $5,000 at one-year anniversary)
- $7,500 CRJ Type Rating Bonus (paid at training completion)
- Quick upgrade time: 18-24 months on average
- Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
- Priority is based on 24 hour check-in, not seniority
- Travel at the same priority as all mainline American employees
- Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Additional Benefits: Company provided insurance (health, disability, life, etc)., 401K (with company matching), earned vacation, luggage and uniform allowance, and more
- Direct Entry Captain Referral Bonus is $15,000
- Connect with PSA: Email: [email protected] Website: https://psaairlines.com/
- PSA is now accepting applications from Australian pilots eligible for an E-3 Visa. E-3 Visa applicants must meet all hiring and Visa requirements prior to hire. Complete the First Officer application and a member of our recruiting team will reach out regarding next steps. For questions please email [email protected]
- This page was last updated: April, 18 2022 (Quicktake, Payscales)
Trending from the Forum
So, how soon can a NH get DFW and what equipment? ...Replies: 2807 | Views: 1274306
PSA is offering referral bonuses for external candidates, including: $15,000 for Direct Entry Captains $5,000 for Ground Instructors $5,000 for High Experience First Officers with more than 600 hours of FAR-121 time
Classes every other Monday with a max of 35. Bi weekly classes.
No vaccines required for employees or new hires
Direct Entry Captain Program: Up to $152,000 in first year pay!
Qualifications: - 1,000 FAR 121 Hours - 2,500 hours of total flight time - First Class Medical - 500 hours multi-engine turbine
- ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements.
- 25 hours Multi-Engine required (actual, not simulator).
- FCC restricted radio operator’s permit.
- First Class medical (must not expire within the first 2 months of employment).
- Valid Passport
- Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
Apply through: https://psaairlines.com/
For more information visit: https://psaairlines.com/first-officers
PSA interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Accelerated Pay Credit:
All credit on a pilot's schedule between 75 and 85 hours paid at 125%
All credit on a pilot's schedule above 85 hours paid at 150%
Junior man pays 175%
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block on a leg by leg basis. Cancellation pay on a leg by leg basis.
Any flying picked up on an off day for a reserve pilot is paid at 125%.
Parking pass provided in crew bases only.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
International Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes