- PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- Eligible PSA team members can earn a $5,000 bonus for each successful referral of a qualified pilot.
- Total starting compensation is $66,546 with bonus included. First Year FO - $51.55
- Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company
- Date most junior Captain was hired: May 2018
- Domicile where the most junior Captain is based: DCA
- Accelerated Pay credit:
- Min Guarantee: 75 hours
- Flying between 75-85 hours will be paid at 125% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + additional hours at 125%
- Flying over 85 hours will be paid at 150% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + 10 at 125% + additional hours at 150%
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- No more than 6 days on; no less than 2 days off in a row
- Only regional that has a Schedule Adjustment Period (SAP): Once a Round 1 holder, pick up and drop trips to build your monthly schedule to meet your needs
- 825 on average daily flights (including to Canada and the Bahamas) to over 100 destinations
- Flow to American: No interview! It is a guaranteed seat! PSA flows 10 pilots per AA class date
- Current flow time is 6-7 years
- AQP style training
- Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem
- Single-occupancy hotel rooms
- ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
- Sheppard Air included
- Written exam paid for
- Here are the bonuses new pilots can expect as part of the premier pilot hiring program in the industry:
- Up to $187,500 in bonuses which includes:
- $150,000 Pilot Retention Bonus
- The program rewards pilots for choosing PSA and flowing to American in the coming years.
- $30,000 at Captain upgrade at PSA
- $70,000 at the time of flow or direct hire at American
- Up to an additional $50,000 paid at flow to American, earned over two years of eligible service
- $15,000 High Experience Bonus
- The program rewards new pilots for their qualified experience (paid after completion of training).
- Earn $15,000 for at least 1,000 qualifying hours
- Earn $10,000 for at least 750 qualifying hours
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus ($10,000 at training completion, $5,000 at one-year anniversary)
- $7,500 CRJ Type Rating Bonus (paid at training completion)
- Quick upgrade time: 18-24 months on average
- Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
- Priority is based on 24 hour check-in, not seniority
- Travel at the same priority as all mainline American employees
- Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Additional Benefits: Company provided insurance (health, disability, life, etc)., 401K (with company matching), earned vacation, luggage and uniform allowance, and more
- Connect with PSA: Email: DL_PSAPilotRecruit[email protected] Website: https://psaairlines.com/
- PSA is now accepting applications from Australian pilots eligible for an E-3 Visa. E-3 Visa applicants must meet all hiring and Visa requirements prior to hire. Complete the First Officer application and a member of our recruiting team will reach out regarding next steps. For questions please email [email protected]
- This page was last updated: October 22, 2021 (quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Hangar Talk
im not sure which one from my two leg commute this morning was more tooly, the captain who at 7am on ...Replies: 12361 | Views: 6621292
Classes every other Monday with a max of 35. Bi weekly classes.
No vaccines required for employees or new hires
Direct Entry Captain Program: Up to $152,000 in first year pay!
Qualifications: - 1,000 FAR 121 Hours - 2,500 hours of total flight time - First Class Medical - 500 hours multi-engine turbine
- ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements.
- 25 hours Multi-Engine required (actual, not simulator).
- FCC restricted radio operator’s permit.
- First Class medical (must not expire within the first 2 months of employment).
- Valid Passport
- Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
Apply through: https://psaairlines.com/
For more information visit: https://psaairlines.com/first-officers
PSA interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
Accelerated Pay Credit:
All credit on a pilot's schedule between 75 and 85 hours paid at 125%
All credit on a pilot's schedule above 85 hours paid at 150%
Junior man pays 175%
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block on a leg by leg basis. Cancellation pay on a leg by leg basis.
Any flying picked up on an off day for a reserve pilot is paid at 125%.
Parking pass provided in crew bases only.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
International Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes