- PSA Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group
- First year FO $51.03
- Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
- Date most junior Captain was hired: May 2018
- Domicile where the most junior Captain is based: DCA
- Accelerated Pay credit:
- Min Guarantee: 75 hours
- Flying between 75-85 hours will be paid at 125% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + additional hours at 125%
- Flying over 85 hours will be paid at 150% for the overage - 75 hours at base rate + 10 at 125% + additional hours at 150%
- Minimum days off per month: 11
- No more than 6 days on; no less than 2 days off in a row
- Only regional that has a Schedule Adjustment Period (SAP): Once a Round 1 holder, pick up and drop trips to build your monthly schedule to meet your needs
- 825 on average daily flights (including to Canada and the Bahamas) to over 100 destinations
- Flow to American: No interview! It is a guaranteed seat! PSA flows 10 pilots per AA class date
- Current flow time is 6-7 years
- AQP style training
- Paid training with rolling 24/7 per diem
- Single-occupancy hotel rooms
- ATP CTP course provided by ATP Flight School Dallas
- Sheppard Air included
- Written exam paid for
- Quick upgrade time: 18-24 months on average
- Non-revenue travel on all American flights (domestic and international)
- Priority is based on 24 hour check-in, not seniority
- Travel at the same priority as all mainline American employees
- Benefits for: spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Additional Benefits: Company provided insurance (health, disability, life, etc)., 401K (with company matching), earned vacation, luggage and uniform allowance, and more
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 12013 | Views: 3443890
Classes every other Monday with a max of 35. Bi weekly classes .
- ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements.
- 25 hours Multi-Engine required (actual, not simulator).
- FCC restricted radio operator’s permit.
- First Class medical (must not expire within the first 2 months of employment).
- Valid Passport
- Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
Apply through: https://psaairlines.com/
For more information visit: https://psaairlines.com/first-officers
PSA interview gouge.
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
PSA Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Hotel reimbursement recinded by the company.
Accelerated Pay Credit:
All credit on a pilot's schedule between 75 and 85 hours paid at 125%
All credit on a pilot's schedule above 85 hours paid at 150%
Junior man pays 175%
Paid the greater of scheduled or actual block on a leg by leg basis. Cancellation pay on a leg by leg basis.
Any flying picked up on an off day for a reserve pilot is paid at 125%.
Parking pass provided in crew bases only.
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
International Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes