The ABSOLUTE Best Place for Pilots
PSA is offering Captain qualified pilots an industry leading bonus package of $150,000 paid at completion of IOE. Qualified candidates must accept an offer by Dec. 31 with a class start date by Jan. 31, 2024.
YOUR EXPERIENCE MATTERS
· Direct Entry Captains with 950 FAR-121 or 135 hours are eligible for a $100,000 bonus
· Experienced First Officers with 500 FAR-121 or 135 hours are eligible for a $75,000 bonus
$50,000 bonus for a CL-65 type rating
· *Bonuses are paid immediately upon employment
· 121 Longevity Match – Any prior active years of service as a pilot at another Part 121 air carrier are applied when calculating years of service for Compensation, Vacation, and Retirement upon joining PSA Airlines as a new-hire pilot
· FAA approved Accelerated Pilot Training Course option for CRJ 700/900 type rated pilots
TRANSFORMATIVE INDUSTRY PAY
PSA is offering industry-leading pay. To easily determine total bonuses and pay rates that apply based on qualifications and experience, use the PSA Compensation Calculator here: https://psaairlines.com/pilot-wage-calculator
· Captain wages starting at $150/hour
· First Officer wages starting at $93/hour
· Receive Captain pay at 750 hours (i.e., applicable Part 121.436 flight time for PIC qualification)
· Line Check Airmen receive a 200% pay credit (up to $435/IOE flight hour)
QUALITY OF LIFE
· Commuter Friendly Bases: CLT, DCA, PHL, DAY, DFW
STABILITY OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
· Guaranteed Direct flow to American Airlines or receive top-of-scale wages ($217.50)
UNRIVALED CAREER TRAJECTORY
· Line Check Airmen at PSA earn a 200% pay credit (up to $435/IOE flight hour)
· 121 Longevity Match – Any prior active years of service as a pilot at another Part 121 air carrier are applied when calculating years of service for Compensation, Vacation, and Retirement upon joining PSA Airlines as a new-hire pilot.
135 longevity credit which includes years of service, vacation and retirement for applicable PIC time
Guaranteed, direct flow to American Airlines
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· PSA has a Cadet Program that is open to all colleges, flight schools and universities, offering training and tuition reimbursement
· Team members eligible to participate in a Pilot Referral Bonus program: $25,000 for a Direct Entry Captain with over 950 FAR 121 or 135 hours and $20,000 for an Experienced First Officer with over 500 FAR 121 or 135 hours.
Trending from the Forum
NYC? Mecca 320 and 73 both seats haven't been staffed post COVID Heck the 11:54am flight to MEX i ...Replies: 5112 | Views: 1522520
Bi weekly classes.
No vaccines required for employees or new hires
Qualifications: - 950 FAR 121 or 135 Hours - 2,500 hours of total flight time - First Class Medical - 500 hours multi-engine turbine
· ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements.
· 25 hours Multi-Engine required (actual, not simulator).
· FCC restricted radio operator’s permit.
· First Class medical (must not expire within the first 2 months of employment).
· Valid Passport
· Must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
List at ticket counter or gate. CASS participant.
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
International Per Diem (Hourly): $1.75
Years. Company Contribute. Company Match
6mos-5yrs: 1.5% of compensation 50% of 2%
5-7: 2% of compensation 50% of 4%
7-10: 2.5% of compensation. 50% of 8%
10+: 3.5 % of compensation 75% of 8%
401K Matching: Yes