· NEW! $120,000 New Hire Bonus for Direct Entry Captains, paid out over three (3) years. (Speak with a recruiter for more details.)
· NEW! $30,000 Instructor Bonus for Direct Entry Captains pursuing qualifying Instructor roles with a one-year commitment. (Speak with a recruiter for more details.)
· Option to bid using Preferential Bidding System or commuter-friendly two-week on/two-week off schedule.
· Relocation reimbursement for new hires moving to Alaska.
· ATP CTP covered by company and incorporated in training, if necessary.
· Earn a higher monthly guarantee by pursuing professional development opportunities such as Check Airman and receive a monthly bonus when fulfilling Sim Check Airman duties.
· Open time pickups are paid at 200%.
· Hours over 80 per month are paid at 125%.
· Annual uniform allowance provided by company.
· Annual medical is reimbursed by company.
· Day trip schedules allow you to sleep in your own bed every night and enjoy personal time without the hassle of commuting.
· Preferential bidding system to personalize your flight schedule or bid for the commuter-friendly two-week on/two-week off schedule.
· Company provides Known Crewmember (KCM).
· No junior manning and all reserve shifts are stood from home – no sitting at the airport.
Trending from the Forum
Is it possible as a new hire to be 4 on and 3 off during reserve? ...Replies: 14188 | Views: 4555841
Pilot Hiring Minimums: ATP or R-ATP minimums
Interested applicants should submit an online application during application window(s) to be considered. The Ravn Alaska hiring team will make contact to complete a preliminary phone screening, after which approved candidates will complete an in-person or video interview with the hiring panel. Successful candidates receive a preliminary offer for a seat in the upcoming training class pending the results of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ravn Alaska hires Direct Entry Captains who meet the following criteria:
· Airline Transport Pilot Certificate.
· A minimum age of 23 years.
· A minimum of 2,500 hours in fixed wing aircraft.
· 1,000 hours of multi-engine turbine experience.
· 1,000 hours of air carrier experience meeting the requirements of FAR 121.436, or in possession of an exemption. Note that time spent flying multi-engine aircraft under Part 135 in commuter operations is applicable.
· Current FAA First Class Medical certificate.
Ravn Alaska PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70 hours for Preferential Bidding System (PBS) Line Pilots; 58 hour guarantee for pilots working two-week on/two-week off schedule.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70 hours for Preferential Bidding System (PBS) Line Pilots; 58 hour guarantee for pilots working two-week on/two-week off schedule.
Scheduled pay raises: Annually on the anniversary of IOE completion
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $30 for every 12-hour consecutive period spent away from assigned domicile on company business
International Per Diem (Hourly): $30 for every 12-hour consecutive period spent away from assigned domicile on company business
100% employer match up to 6%
401K Matching: Yes
A Fund: Yes
B Fund: No
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 70
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 70
Reserve Details: AM or PM schedules, 12-hour reserve day, 12 days off per month