- Ravn Alaska is also known as Corvus Airlines
- Reserves have morning and evening schedules with 10 days off per month (all shifts are morning and evening)
- As of August 10, we are the first Alaska regional carrier added to the International Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) registry and the 35th airline in the US to be added to the registry.
- Applicants with an ATP receive an additional $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Relocation bonus to Alaska is $5,000 upon completion of IOE
- FO's receive $15,000 annual retention bonus
- CA's receive a $15,000 annual performance bonus based on flight hours
- Junior CA program available for qualified FO's
- No Overnight Flight Schedules
- Preferential bidding to personalize your flight schedule
- $5,000 pilot referral program
- This page was last updated: September 19, 2018 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Where are the EMB-120s based? ...Replies: 4909 | Views: 1351997
Interested applicants should create a profile and submit an online application.
To Apply: https://www.flyravn.com/for-pilots
Ravn Pilot Recruitment makes contact with applicants for preliminary screening.
Approved candidates must complete an in-person interview or a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, which includes a simulator session.
Successful candidates will receive a preliminary offer for a seat in the upcoming training class pending the results of their pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Ravn Alaska PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Junior CA Hired: June 2015 (ANC)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70 Hours
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70 Hours
Annual pay raises
$40 per day for overnight trips spent away from the assigned base/$20 per half day (DOM)
$40 per day/$20 per half day (INT'L)
Matching is 2%
401K Matching: Yes
A Fund: Yes
B Fund: No