- Option to bid using Preferential Bidding System or commuter-friendly two-week on/two-week off schedule.
- Relocation reimbursement for new hires moving to Alaska.
- ATP CTP covered by company and incorporated in training, if necessary.
- Earn a higher monthly guarantee by pursuing professional development opportunities such as Check Airman and receive a monthly bonus when fulfilling Sim Check Airman duties.
- Open time pickups are paid at 200%.
- Hours over 80 per month are paid at 125%.
- Annual uniform allowance provided by company.
- Annual medical is reimbursed by company.
- Day trip schedules allow you to sleep in your own bed every night and enjoy personal time without the hassle of commuting.
- Preferential bidding system to personalize your flight schedule or bid for the commuter-friendly two-week on/two-week off schedule.
- This page was last updated: November 28, 2022 (Quicktake)
*Details and restrictions apply. Contact Pilot Recruiter for more details.
Trending from the Forum
In Horizon Air
When is your contract amenable....Why would you considering a TA that essentialy guts your contract ...Replies: 4027 | Views: 1482264
Pilot Hiring Minimums: ATP or R-ATP minimums
Signing bonus offered for Direct Entry Captain-qualified candidates: $10,000 cash and a gift of 5,000 FlyCoin.
Interested applicants should submit an online application during application window(s) to be considered. The Ravn Alaska hiring team will make contact to complete a preliminary phone screening, after which approved candidates will complete an in-person or video interview with the hiring panel. Successful candidates receive a preliminary offer for a seat in the upcoming training class pending the results of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ravn Alaska PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Line Holders: 70 hours for Preferential Bidding System (PBS) Line Pilots; 58 hour guarantee for pilots working two-week on/two-week off schedule.
Monthly Pay Guarantee for Reserves: 70 hours for Preferential Bidding System (PBS) Line Pilots; 58 hour guarantee for pilots working two-week on/two-week off schedule.
Scheduled pay raises: Annually on the anniversary of IOE completion
Domestic Per Diem (Hourly): $30 for every 12-hour consecutive period spent away from assigned domicile on company business
International Per Diem (Hourly): $30 for every 12-hour consecutive period spent away from assigned domicile on company business
100% employer match up to 6%
401K Matching: Yes
A Fund: Yes
B Fund: No
Monthly Line Holder guarantee: 70
Monthly Reserve Guarantee: 70
Reserve Details: AM or PM schedules, 12-hour reserve day, 12 days off per month