- Current industry-leading pilot contract ratified October, 2015
- $40.40/hour First year First Officer pay
- Signing bonus starting at $10,000; $17,500 for current 121 pilots
- Pilot referral program - $2,000 every qualified pilot referred with successful training completion
- First Officer Averages (Year 1): $40,400 (wages/base compensation) + $5,800 (per diem) + (up to) $12,500 (signing bonus) + $6,200 (benefits) = $64,900
- Captain Averages (Four years seniority): $80,600 (wages/base compensation) + $6,200 (per diem) + $7,200 (benefits) = $94,000
- Republic covers the final 100 hours of required flight time. Learn more about the origins of the Flight Time Initiative.
- VIDEO: Why I fly for Republic
- Republic Airline operates E170/E175s for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines
- Republic is the largest operator of the Embraer E-Jets in the world with additional growth of 16% in 2017
- Republic has already received 6 Delta 170s from Compass in 2017
- Republic is adding 12 new Embraer 175s for United in 2017. There are four more jets still on delivery.
- Republic Crew Bases: CMH, DCA, EWR, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL, PIT
- 401(k) immediate vesting, company match
- Company-supplied uniforms, luggage
- All pilots receive a new iPad as an EFB
- No junior manning
- Founded in 1974
- Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN
- 5200 aviation professionals, including approximately 2100 pilots
- Republic operates approximately 900 daily flights, to more than 100 locations in 38 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Latin America
- Republic Airline merged their two certificates, Republic and Shuttle America, on January 31, 2017
- Republic opened new training center, May, 2016
- ATC callsign: "Brickyard"
- Republic Airline emerged from Ch. 11 bankruptcy in April 2017
- Only airline to offer all employees flight benefits on all three codeshares: American, Delta and United
- Orlando on October 28, 2017
- This page last updated: October 19, 2017
Trending from the Forum
Do they ever waive the 1000 ME time for PIC? My son would have a strong internal rec but just start ...Replies: 2614 | Views: 1835032
INCREASED SIGNING BONUS--$17,500! Current 121 pilots now receive a $17,500 bonus if they begin a training class before !
- ATP written
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 50 ME
- 100 instrument
- ATP-CTP costs covered
Republic covers the final 100 hours of required flight time. Learn more about the origins of the Flight Time Initiative.
First Officer Averages (Year 1): $40,400 (wages/base compensation) + $5,800 (per diem) + $12,500 (signing bonus) + $6,200 (benefits) = $64,900
Captain Averages (Four years seniority): $80,600 (wages/base compensation) + $6,200 (per diem) + $7,200 (benefits) = $94,000
- Orlando on October 28, 2017
List with codeshare, as applicable. Unlimited jumpseaters. CASS participant.
Republic Airline PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Minimum days off: 12 (lineholders); 12 (reserve)
New pilot contract with strong scope language. Highest first year FO pay in the industry! First year starting pay jumps to $40.81 on November 1st.
All new hires immediately enrolled/vested in 401k
Leg by leg cancellation pay
Company rental car provided on overnights scheduled 26 hours or greater
All pilots receive uniforms and luggage at no cost as new hires and annually thereafter
Long Call reserved is a 12-hour call-out, short call is 2 hours
Premium pay on open time pairings is a colored flag system in the new CBA. Red flag pays 150% scheduled or better block
Most Junior Captain hired: March 2014
$2.05 - Domestic, $2.60 - International starting November 1, 2017.
- Matching immediately
- Up to 6%*
401K Matching: Yes
*dependent on year of service