- Current industry-leading pilot contract ratified October, 2015
- $45/hour First year First Officer pay; Year 2 increases to $50/hour
- Signing bonus starting at $10,000; $17,500 for current 121 pilots
- Pilot referral program - $2,000 every qualified pilot referred with successful training completion
- First Officer Averages (Year 1): $45,000 (wages/base compensation) + $6,100 (per diem) + (up to) $17,500 (signing bonus) + $6,200 (benefits) = $74,800
- Republic Airline operates nearly 190 E170/E175s for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines
- Republic is the largest operator of the Embraer E-Jets in the world with 189 jets on its fleet.
- Republic Crew Bases: CMH, DCA, EWR, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL, PIT
- 401(k) immediate vesting, company match
- Company-supplied uniforms, luggage
- All pilots receive a new iPad as an EFB
- No junior manning
- Founded in 1974
- Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN
- 5500 aviation professionals, including approximately 2100 pilots.
- Republic operates approximately 950 daily flights, to more than 100 locations in 38 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Latin America
- Republic Airline merged their two certificates, Republic and Shuttle America, on January 31, 2017
- ATC callsign: "Brickyard"
- All employees receive flight privileges on American, Delta and United as well as more than 50 other airlines with which Republic has formed alliances
- This page last updated: February 7, 2018 (Profile)
Trending from the Forum
Starting with internals. Hiring anticipated through the next year. Application window will ope ...Replies: 2834 | Views: 1998545
SIGNING BONUS—Starting at $10,000! Current 121 pilots earn $17,500!
- ATP written
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 50 ME
- 100 instrument
- ATP-CTP costs covered
Republic covers the final 100 hours of required flight time. Learn more about the origins of the Flight Time Initiative.
List with codeshare, as applicable. Unlimited jumpseaters. CASS participant.
Republic Airline PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Minimum days off: 12 (lineholders); 12 (reserve)
New LOA to the 2015 Pilot Contract. First year starting pay is now $45/hour
All new hires immediately enrolled/vested in 401k
Leg by leg cancellation pay
Company rental car provided on overnights scheduled 26 hours or greater
All pilots receive uniforms and luggage at no cost as new hires and annually thereafter
Long Call reserved is a 12-hour call-out, short call is 2 hours
Premium pay on open time pairings is a colored flag system in the new CBA. Red flag pays 150% scheduled or better block
Most Junior Captain hired: February 2015
$2.05 - Domestic, $2.60 - International
- Matching immediately
- Up to 6%*
401K Matching: Yes
*dependent on year of service