- Up to $60,000 in sign on bonuses for captain ready pilots. Upgrades available in all bases in 2022
- Now hiring full and part time Flight Instructors with Part 121 experience. Earn up to $60,000 in bonuses.
- Republic Airways is the largest operator of Embraer E-Jets with a growing fleet that currently includes 221 E170/175s
- Longest codeshare CPAs in the industry operating for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines
- Republic Airways announces plans to construct a new aviation campus, opening in 2023: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/INCARMEL/bulletins/2f29cb0
- Republic Signed Letter of Intent for 100 Embraer E175 Aircrafts. Delivery began in 2020.
- 401(k) immediate vesting, company match
- Company-supplied uniforms annually, luggage, annual shoe stipend, annual medical stipend and a new iPad as an EFB
- Monthly Performance Bonuses based on CCF, CD0 and A14 targets paid on quarterly basis
- Current contract, most current amendment was in January 2018, features some of the most comprehensive soft pay opportunities for pilots in the regional industry.
- Founded in 1974
- Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN
- 7,000 aviation professionals, including approximately 2500 pilots
- Republic operates approximately 1,000 daily flights in more than 40 US locations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Latin America
- ATC callsign: "Brickyard"
- All employees receive flight privileges on American, Delta and United as well as more than 50 other airlines with which Republic has formed alliances
- This page last updated: July 6, 2022 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
physical quality, what would that be? ...Replies: 6901 | Views: 3433740
Up to $60,000 in sign on bonuses for captain ready pilots. Upgrades available in all bases in 2022.
- ATP written
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 25 ME
- 75 instrument
- 200 cross country
- 100 night
- 250 PIC
- ATP-CTP costs covered
Aviation Pipeline programs:
Republic offers one of the most comprehensive Cadet opportunities for aspiring airline pilots, offering a conditional offer of employment as early as students complete their instrument or commercial rating through its RJet cadet program. Pilots are not committed or contractually obligated to Republic in this program while having the perks of a priority class date selection, mentorship opportunities, expenses-paid onsite visits to our IND headquarters and more.
Cadets qualify to apply for the RJet Ambassador program, a program for selected students to serve as brand ambassadors on their respective campuses through outreach and programs. Ambassadors are part-time employees of Republic and earn a $200 stipend each month along with flight benefits and company seniority (not pilot seniority). Only RJet Cadets are given the opportunity to apply for the Ambassador position.
For information on upcoming Recruitment Events please visit https://careers.rjet.com/
In May 2018, Republic opened the Leadership In Flight Training (LIFT) Academy, a commercial aviation pilot training school in Indianapolis. Graduates have a direct pathway to a job as a First Officer at Republic. Learn more at www.flywithlift.com.
List with codeshare, as applicable. Unlimited jumpseaters. CASS participant.
Republic Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Minimum days off: 12 (lineholders); 12 (reserve)
Most recent LOA to the 2015 CBA was January 2018. First year starting pay is $46.36/hour.
All new hires immediately enrolled/vested in 401k, free basic life, dental and vision insurance.
Monthly performance bonus paid out on a quarterly basis
Leg by leg cancellation pay
Company rental car provided on overnights scheduled 26 hours or greater
All pilots receive uniforms and luggage at no cost as new hires and annually thereafter
Long Call reserved is a 12-hour call-out, short call is 2 hours
Premium pay on open time pairings is a colored flag system in the new CBA. Red flag is 200% pay, yellow flag 150%, green pay is straight 100% pay
2.15 for domestic and 2.70 for international
Up to 9% match dependent on year of service.
401K Matching: Yes
*dependent on year of service