- Current contract, most current amendment was in January 2018.
- Sign on bonus: $17,500 for all new hires paid out in 5 installments: $1,500 on first paycheck, $5,000 after completion of training, $2,200 after 12 months of service, $4,400 after 24 months and $4,400 after 36 months
- Republic Airways operates nearly 221 E170/E175s for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines and is the largest operator of the Embraer E-Jets in the world
- Republic Crew Bases: BOS, SDF, CMH, DCA, EWR, IAH, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL, PIT
- Republic Signed Letter of Intent for 100 Embraer E175 Aircrafts. Delivery begins in 2020.
- 401(k) immediate vesting, company match
- Company-supplied uniforms annually, luggage, annual shoe stipend, annual medical stipend and a new iPad as an EFB
- Monthly Performance Bonuses based on CCF, CD0 and A14 targets
- No junior manning
- Founded in 1974
- Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN
- 6,000 aviation professionals, including approximately 2373 pilots.
- Republic operates approximately 1,000 daily flights in more than 40 US locations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Latin America
- New bases as of December 2019. KBOS and KSDF
- 30 Delta E175’s transferred to Republic Airways from former operator Compass Airlines begin arriving on property October 2019
- ATC callsign: "Brickyard"
- All employees receive flight privileges on American, Delta and United as well as more than 50 other airlines with which Republic has formed alliances
- This page last updated: January 10, 2020 (Pay Scale and Pay Notes)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Cape Air is looking more and more attractive to me these days, especially being able to live in the ...Replies: 2255 | Views: 1235088
SIGNING BONUS—All new hires earn $17,500!
30 Days: 1500
Completion of IOE: 5000
12 Months: 2200
24 Months: 4400
36 Months: 4400
- ATP written
- 1,500 TT fixed wing (R-ATP 1000 TT or 1,250 TT)
- 50 ME
- 75 instrument
- ATP-CTP costs covered
Republic covers the final 100 hours of required flight time. Learn more about the origins of the Flight Time Initiative.
In May 2018, Republic opened the Leadership In Flight Training (LIFT) Academy, a commercial aviation pilot training school in Indianapolis. Graduates are guaranteed a job as a First Officer at Republic. Learn more at www.flywithlift.com.
List with codeshare, as applicable. Unlimited jumpseaters. CASS participant.
Republic Airways PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours
Minimum days off: 12 (lineholders); 12 (reserve)
Newest LOA to the 2015 was January 2018. First year starting pay is now $45.68/hour and goes to $46.36/hour in January 2020.
All new hires immediately enrolled/vested in 401k, free basic life, dental and vision insurance.
Leg by leg cancellation pay
Company rental car provided on overnights scheduled 26 hours or greater
All pilots receive uniforms and luggage at no cost as new hires and annually thereafter
Long Call reserved is a 12-hour call-out, short call is 2 hours
Premium pay on open time pairings is a colored flag system in the new CBA. Red flag pays 150% scheduled or better block
Most Junior Captain hired September 2018 (1 year 4 months)
$2.15 - Domestic, $2.70 - International
- Matching immediately
- Up to 6%*
401K Matching: Yes
*dependent on year of service