- Seaborne Airlines is owned by Silver airways.
- Only Part 121 seaplane operator in the US. Scheduled service between Charles F. Blair Jr., Seaplane base, Saint Thomas and Captain Svend Aage Ovesen Jr.,Seaplane base, Saint Croix. 2 Leased DHC-6-300 aircraft on Wipline 13000 floats.
- 6 Pilots all based in Saint Croix.
- 13 days off/month minimum.
- Work on a day off paid at 1.5 times block rate with a 4 hour minimum.
- Monthly guarantee: 75 hours/mo.
- This page last updated: April 11, 2022 (Quicktake)
Trending from the Forum
In Part 135
Sent you a private message..check APF inbox ...Replies: 5615 | Views: 2165916
Training pay is now $600 a week in stipend and there is no training contract.
Housing and transportation provided during training.
Seaplane scholarship available and paid by Seaborne for certification
Guaranteed 13 days off to aid commutability
75 hours guaranteed
Low time to Captain
Per diems, medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
401K with a % company match available
Annual uniform allowance
2 week vacation
Qualified applicants must upload completed, hand-signed application
Will accept unlimited riders up to capacity of the aircraft. CASS participant.
Seaborne Airlines PAYSCALES
(Click and drag the sliders)
Monthly guarantee: 75 hours/mo.
Reserve guarantee: 75 hours/mo.
Most junior captain date of hire: 2015
Hourly per diem
401K: company match is discretionary based on profitability
401K Matching: Yes
A/B Fund: none